Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 2 of 1712 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 52 102 502 1002 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 25679
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25664

    Imo Drive

    Quote Originally Posted by MrCombatWombat  [View Original Post]
    It's been a while since I saw her, but I enjoyed her. She used to go by Jess, and you can find some old reviews on her if you look around. She gave great head, and let me hit it BBFS with CIP. She was tighter than most in her profession. Great rack, great ass, and was fairly priced. That was a couple of years ago, so maybe let someone else offer a more recent opinion if they can. But I'd revisit based on that past experience.
    Her incall is messy and is upstairs in a house. Her female partner always goes out or downstairs to the basement when she's entertaining. I've seen her twice this year. First time she was okay. Second time, well that's why I haven't been back. Not very enthusiastic and mostly dead fish.

  2. #25663
    Quote Originally Posted by BobSacamano71  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any experience with this girl? I'll be passing through from Columbus next week and thought I might stop to see her. Not expecting anything spectacular, but I find her cute and the location and donation fit my situation.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...a/683080961735
    It's been a while since I saw her, but I enjoyed her. She used to go by Jess, and you can find some old reviews on her if you look around. She gave great head, and let me hit it BBFS with CIP. She was tighter than most in her profession. Great rack, great ass, and was fairly priced. That was a couple of years ago, so maybe let someone else offer a more recent opinion if they can. But I'd revisit based on that past experience.

  3. #25662

    Cherry Reviewed

    Quote Originally Posted by TryMeOut1  [View Original Post]
    Saw her a couple weeks ago. She was quiet and shy and high. More of a dead fish in bed. Gave a decent bbj and cfs in mish. Was a quick finish for me. Room was dirty and lived in and a razor blade and powder on the dresser. I prob won't repeat.
    She's been reviewed. I've seen her a couple times and never had any of the concerns. Opinions vary so all I can say is reach out for yourself.

  4. #25661

    Cherry titties

    Quote Originally Posted by TryMeOut1  [View Original Post]
    Saw her a couple weeks ago. She was quiet and shy and high. More of a dead fish in bed. Gave a decent bbj and cfs in mish. Was a quick finish for me. Room was dirty and lived in and a razor blade and powder on the dresser. I prob won't repeat.
    Was hoping your review would mention her very large saggy titties. They are quite spectacular, especially for a breast guy. Please give us your take on those magic melons.

  5. #25660

    Lexie

    Quote Originally Posted by NewGuy6977  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/860610155737

    Couldn't find anything on her. Thoughts?
    Real. Little and tight.

    The downsides are that she's kind of a dead fish, wants you to nut and go. Don't pay for a longer visit, she'll treat them all like quick visits.

    She's essentially homeless. Once in awhile she'll get a room or she'll be crashing at somebody's place in a hood somewhere.

    Open about her addiction (crack I think) and she'll do it in front of you.

    But yeah, young and cute so I still hit it sometimes.

  6. #25659

    Jodi

    I saw my ATF today, had a wonderful experience again. Looking forward for the next time.

    Honestji.

  7. #25658

    No name?

    Does anyone have any experience with this girl? I'll be passing through from Columbus next week and thought I might stop to see her. Not expecting anything spectacular, but I find her cute and the location and donation fit my situation.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...a/683080961735

  8. #25657
    Quote Originally Posted by Delgato  [View Original Post]
    Her name is Theresa. She is black / Puerto Rican. She is very sweet and does her job well. She has been in the addiction cycle for a long time and it shows. She has been trustworthy and kind with me always. I haven't seen her for quite a while because I felt bad about her situation and didn't want to be an enabler. I really like her and hope she gets the help she needs to get free. If you decide to see her please bring her food and be nice to her.
    I think Potus2020 had written about Theresa in the past, if my memory serves me correctly. I agree with Delgato's assessment. She gets jobs done while not spectacular.

    A cup. If you want an exotic experience from a solid provider, she's for you. One major negative is she isn't punctual at all. You must expect a long delay after your arrival.

    Does she need food? LOL I don't bring one.

  9. #25656

    Theresa

    Quote Originally Posted by Potus2020  [View Original Post]
    That may be the same girl I saw in Trotwood 3-4 years ago that went by Layla. I'm not sure though. Anyways, bad BD an a clock watcher if that is her.
    Her name is Theresa. She is black / Puerto Rican. She is very sweet and does her job well. She has been in the addiction cycle for a long time and it shows. She has been trustworthy and kind with me always. I haven't seen her for quite a while because I felt bad about her situation and didn't want to be an enabler. I really like her and hope she gets the help she needs to get free. If you decide to see her please bring her food and be nice to her.

  10. #25655

    Pocahontas

    That may be the same girl I saw in Trotwood 3-4 years ago that went by Layla. I'm not sure though. Anyways, bad BD an a clock watcher if that is her.

  11. #25654
    Seems there were reports in the past but I can't locate them. Like most of them it looks like she's gotten a little rougher over the years. Would still be interested in giving her a go.


  12. #25653

  13. #25652
    Out call only, good for a cheap QV ($100) and if you're in the need of a slump buster. She's a bigger girl but the view from the back is decent as she has a nice booty.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lsaub  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...9/513200794968

    Been talking with Becky and she's got good comms. Saw only 1 other review and it was positive but if anyone else has anything to share I'd appreciate it.

  14. #25651

    Years ago

    Quote Originally Posted by ElleDuderino  [View Original Post]
    I'm thinking of this dream:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/556261993523

    Anyone had this dream?
    She gave pretty BBBJ if I recall.

  15. #25650

    Becky 937

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...9/513200794968

    Been talking with Becky and she's got good comms. Saw only 1 other review and it was positive but if anyone else has anything to share I'd appreciate it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_7945.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape