Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1 to 15 of 25676
-
Yesterday 22:34 #25676Senior Member

Posts: 92Jiggles is Exceptional
I had been trying to see "But it Jiggles" for a while. I finally did. Impressive. Smart, funny spinner with legs and ass to die for. No one had seen to her needs in a while so we started with that first. To say she was overdue is an understatement. Watching that beautiful ass repeatedly quiver and flex as she enjoyed herself was something I won't soon forget. It was so much fun we spent the majority of the time allowing her to catch up her "pleasure debt" LOL. We then switched to the main event and I was surprised she had more fireworks left. I wanted to experience her oral skills and she didn't disappoint. Deep, smooth with intense eye contact leading to an awesome finish. I have already scheduled our next get together. I found my keeper. She's selective, so no link at the moment. Non-Jackass Seniors can DM me for her number.
-
Yesterday 18:27 #25675Senior Member

Posts: 27Not worth it
Went in saw her, and did qv. She said I was going to hard after about 5 minutes and called it quits. I legit was barely even going, so I wouldn't recommend her. But this is what I get for taking a risk on a girl like that lmao lessons learned.
Originally Posted by MartyDog
[View Original Post]
-
Yesterday 00:53 #25674Senior Member

Posts: 484Maneater
Visited Maneater again in Marion, its been a while but the experience remains one of my favorites, its about an hour each way from my home but well worth it. She greeted me in a nice black dress which soon came off, her location is clean, comfortable and safe. I go for oral which is always amazing and it didn't take long before I was over the edge, its a gumjob from a very skilled woman a mix of PSE and GFE. What was different about this recent visit is she blessed me with a parting gift that is as good as the visit, I won't go into details but she describes it in her recent skip the games ad in the Marion section. Run don't walk, she does not disappoint!
-
09-26-26 20:26 #25673Senior Member

Posts: 157You're spot on. Some of you may remember this young lady, Alexandra, as 1 of Bianca's (Danielle's) partners. I met Alex when she was 19, staying with her aunt over on the west side. Her mom Michelle was actually hotter then Alex, she died about 5 years ago. I was donating seventy five to Alex for anything and everything I wanted.
Originally Posted by PleasureGiver
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-26 20:10 #25672Senior Member

Posts: 160Zannah
Has anyone met with Zannah? I kinda like her look.
https://tryst.link/escort/azannah
-
09-26-26 18:15 #25671Senior Member

Posts: 2111Englewood
Anyone have any intel on this? If legit I can't imagine the local PD not busting them soon but who knows?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...t/616081261519
-
09-26-26 13:52 #25670Regular Member

Posts: 26Ass in spades.
Speaking of Springfield. Has anybody heard or seen anything from spades? Again, a bigger gal, but man oh man did she know how to make a man feel good. And having massive titties always did the trick for me. Any info is cool. Apologies for not adding to previous post.
-
09-26-26 13:47 #25669Regular Member

Posts: 26Victoria
Made it out the other night. Took a chance on Victoria, and holy Jesus she didn't disappoint. Wicked BJ, and the tongue blasting. My god. Yea she's bigger, but with her skills, idc. Big ass titties, and the big fat ass gives a great back view. Super tight kitty. Finished with a swallow. She's a solid time. Will repeat when I get the chance.
-
09-26-26 09:21 #25668Senior Member

Posts: 355Coach, Full Mailbox
CoachJohnson,
I tried to send you a message but your mailbox is full.
-
09-26-26 02:13 #25667Senior Member

Posts: 850No wonder.
It's no wonder that the price of Pussy has gone up in Dayton.
Originally Posted by MartyDog
[View Original Post]
If someone is willing to pay that much for a drug user, then year I can see the girls on Seeking asking for $3-$5.
Sadly it's the mongers on here that have done this to themselves.
-
09-25-26 20:19 #25666Senior Member

Posts: 422Lexie
Just saw her again and damn that pussy's good. I'm not here to drum up business for her but if anyone is curious she's currently got a room with her "sister" so no hood trips are needed.
Originally Posted by MartyDog
[View Original Post]
She quoted me 175 for a hhr and I broke my own advice and paid it. Probably should have just done a qv.
She has two kittens in the room. One came on the bed while we were doing mish and stuck his face in my ass to sniff me.
Is that bestiality? 😂.
-
09-24-26 18:58 #25665Senior Member

Posts: 252Goes by Lainey
Does anyone have any info on this one? She's on seeking. I did a search by name and nothing came up.
https://members.seeking.com/member/2...b-c4c27dada7a4
-
09-23-26 20:58 #25664Senior Member

Posts: 252Imo Drive
Her incall is messy and is upstairs in a house. Her female partner always goes out or downstairs to the basement when she's entertaining. I've seen her twice this year. First time she was okay. Second time, well that's why I haven't been back. Not very enthusiastic and mostly dead fish.
Originally Posted by MrCombatWombat
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-26 18:11 #25663Senior Member

Posts: 40It's been a while since I saw her, but I enjoyed her. She used to go by Jess, and you can find some old reviews on her if you look around. She gave great head, and let me hit it BBFS with CIP. She was tighter than most in her profession. Great rack, great ass, and was fairly priced. That was a couple of years ago, so maybe let someone else offer a more recent opinion if they can. But I'd revisit based on that past experience.
Originally Posted by BobSacamano71
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-26 18:01 #25662Senior Member

Posts: 28Cherry Reviewed
She's been reviewed. I've seen her a couple times and never had any of the concerns. Opinions vary so all I can say is reach out for yourself.
Originally Posted by TryMeOut1
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





