Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 31 to 45 of 25691
-
09-21-26 11:09 #25661Senior Member

Posts: 1065Out call only, good for a cheap QV ($100) and if you're in the need of a slump buster. She's a bigger girl but the view from the back is decent as she has a nice booty.
Originally Posted by Lsaub
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-26 09:38 #25660Senior Member

Posts: 79Years ago
She gave pretty BBBJ if I recall.
Originally Posted by ElleDuderino
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-26 09:23 #25659Regular Member

Posts: 6Becky 937
https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...9/513200794968
Been talking with Becky and she's got good comms. Saw only 1 other review and it was positive but if anyone else has anything to share I'd appreciate it.
-
09-21-26 09:08 #25658Senior Member

Posts: 73Cherry
Saw her a couple weeks ago. She was quiet and shy and high. More of a dead fish in bed. Gave a decent bbj and cfs in mish. Was a quick finish for me. Room was dirty and lived in and a razor blade and powder on the dresser. I prob won't repeat.
Originally Posted by MuffDiverDan
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-26 07:31 #25657Senior Member

Posts: 334Josie of Springfield
I see Josie is back, on WYP.
https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...B62ya5yWeGx7dQ
She texted me from the same number she had 9 months ago. NOT the one she had Oct 2025.
I will share her digits with any of you who have shared / sent a good PM over the years.
(I regret I have been off the grid for a year. I found the most incredible, perfect girl on WYP a year ago).
-
09-21-26 00:37 #25656Senior Member

Posts: 444Anybody partake
-
09-20-26 09:20 #25655Regular Member

Posts: 1Looking for review
I'm thinking of this dream:
https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/556261993523
Anyone had this dream?
-
09-20-26 09:04 #25654Senior Member

Posts: 74Thtbt?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/860610155737
Couldn't find anything on her. Thoughts?
-
09-18-26 21:06 #25653Senior Member

Posts: 78Same
I saw her about 2 years ago. She was on the rag then. Needless to say that was the first time I saw her and the last. Overall not a good experience.
Originally Posted by HornyLeo
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-26 19:24 #25652Regular Member

Posts: 12Anybody know either of these?
I am thinking about dreaming of one of these any info would be appreciated.
She looks almost TGTB?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/177714321857
https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...y/994029036641
And the one that interests me the most.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/430912500473
-
09-18-26 04:52 #25651Senior Member

Posts: 380I gave her the $ for a QV
I was suppose to be in and out but as you see it didn't turn out that way. I hope everything see the post and hopefully she does scam us mongers anymore. It's already hard enough to find good talent, let alone have these girls ruin our day and waste our time.
Originally Posted by FatDaddy3750
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-26 21:39 #25650Senior Member

Posts: 152Ariel
She's a con artist and knows well how to play the mongers. We set up a date I go there and no one opens the door. The excuse, "oh my dad show up unannounced. Come now I'm so horny". I go there and she's on the rag. Also I asked if she had the covers to which she said yes. Surprise no cover. I am leaving and she asks me for $50, regardless of how good pussy she may be I won't bother with that piece of. I hope others be careful.
Originally Posted by MuffDiverDan
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-26 20:25 #25649Senior Member

Posts: 444Areial
She's ruthless cause she's got good pussy and big tits She clipped me out of visit too suposed to meet up at her house, nobody home.
Originally Posted by Akuma187
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-26 15:57 #25648Senior Member

Posts: 218Never pay in advance
How did she get your $.
Originally Posted by Akuma187
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-26 13:23 #25647Senior Member

Posts: 380Ariel took my money and left me hanging
So I saw past reviews and wanted to see her in person, she a little older the picture. We met at her place and her dog wouldn't stop barking. I wanted to get cleaned up and was getting ready to girl but she was on the phone the whole time and just keep talking and talking and talking. Then the dog wouldn't stop barking. Then finally I told her I was leaving and she didn't even give me a look or an answer. I just hope my other mongers have better luck than I did but I won't be seeing her.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...e/907562161508









Reply With Quote




