The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 12 of 1470 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 62 112 512 1012 ... LastLast
Results 166 to 180 of 22049
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21884
    Quote Originally Posted by FrostBytePing  [View Original Post]
    Anyone go to VIP with the girl Lindsey at Flight Club? I unfortunately have to take some time off from VIP but popped into FC on Saturday afternoon for a drink and noticed her. Anyone had any experiences?
    FBP,

    She is easy on the eyes, and she was really pleasant to talk to.

    As with any girl I would make sure to negotiate everything at the table before going to the VIP. Like licking breasts, touching her between her legs with your hand, touching her stomach or tits with your dick.

    While kind of minor restrictions, most people would consider them part of the lap dance.

    Since I understood her restrictions I could work around them, and had a nice VIP session. I could envision a person being surprised in the VIP by the restrictions and having a different experience.

    MM.

  2. #21883

    Thanks MM

    Quote Originally Posted by MareloboMex  [View Original Post]
    JOC,

    Is correct again. She can pinky promise write her schedule in blood from her period, but there is no guarantee a girl will work her schedule or even show up for a big promised pay day. Part of being a stripper is no alarm clocks, no set schedule, no responsibilities. I don't believe she will be there until I see her in the club with my own eyes.

    As for it being a long drive. I agree it sucks to go looking for specific girl and then find out she is not there. I would view this as an opportunity to spend time with Ryder, and if she happens not to be working she is giving you the chance to find a girl who is even more fun. Occasionally there will be no one else to your liking and you have to make the long ride home unsatisfied. But even for someone like me who is super picky I usually find a new girl that I like when I am in your situation..
    Thanks Marelobo Mex for your well put comments. Chelsea has been another one I would like to try! Lately her outfit choices have been on the sexier side and has also peak my interest so would like to give her a VIP turn I just wasn't sure what's available with her but I've seen a few chime in and say she has a full service menu. I'm past I've talked with here but seemed maybe BJ was all she offered but again I never asked cause I didn't want our first conversation to not seem to go well figured I would see what others have got from her but again I need to spend some time chatting more with her to show she has peaked my interest.

  3. #21882
    Quote Originally Posted by Incognito1234  [View Original Post]
    Yes, I agree that she's aware of the unfavorable posts about her. It seems that she either doesn't understand the value of repeat customers or simply doesn't care. If she doesn't care, she'll have to keep searching for naive customers.

    It's my understanding that on forums like this one, the vast majority of people read silently, while only a small percentage actually contribute. Therefore, anyone who regularly follows this forum is likely aware of her reputation and knows to avoid her. I have zero pity for her because she shot herself in the foot.

    On the plus side, when guys avoid her, the good dancers get more business, because they deserve it. Yes, I know I sound like a broken record on that, but it's still true.
    Most strippers don't spend their time reading what is written on this board. Even if she cares, she can't be bothered to change her behavior.

    There are an abundance of customers although less now that gas prices are so high. She can always find guys who don't read the board. Even if a guy reads the board he may not remember what he read or who all the different girls names are. There is a huge amount of information on here.

    Incognito has it right. If a few more guys avoid her she will leave the hustle sooner, and if a few more guys go with the good providers, they will stay in the hustle longer. The guys who read the board are most likely to be the repeat customers, because we get value from what is posted here. We all want to spend time with the best girls.

    MM.

  4. #21881
    Quote Originally Posted by Arianabp  [View Original Post]
    I have taken her back a couple times. I also enjoy just pure lap dance, I still go to DJV from time to time.
    A,

    I predict good vibes and positive experiences in your future.

    MM.

  5. #21880
    Quote Originally Posted by DooMama7  [View Original Post]
    MM.

    Who would you recommend for the washed up, MILF / mature / mom skank on dayshift? And does this carry over to the Saturday day shift? Thought about coming up for the game. (UM).
    DM,

    I am not the right person to answer this question. I only occasionally can make dayshift. I never go with anyone who can be described as MILF / mature / mom skank. That would be a no go for me, or at least she would have to pay me.

    However with those caveats, Mariah at Flight Club and Demonica at BTs might be what you are looking for. Both girls have been around for a number of years, and seem to have a dedicated following of guys who repeat with them, even if I have never sampled them.

    MM.

  6. #21879
    Quote Originally Posted by JackOfClubs  [View Original Post]
    Ryder is a lot of fun, most everyone knows that strippers are notorious for not keeping a set schedule so good luck with that, best bet is to get her number if you can and text her asking of she is working.

    Ryder is part time waitressing these days at Bogies also so that could affect her dancing schedule.
    JOC,

    Is correct again. She can pinky promise write her schedule in blood from her period, but there is no guarantee a girl will work her schedule or even show up for a big promised pay day. Part of being a stripper is no alarm clocks, no set schedule, no responsibilities. I don't believe she will be there until I see her in the club with my own eyes.

    As for it being a long drive. I agree it sucks to go looking for specific girl and then find out she is not there. I would view this as an opportunity to spend time with Ryder, and if she happens not to be working she is giving you the chance to find a girl who is even more fun. Occasionally there will be no one else to your liking and you have to make the long ride home unsatisfied. But even for someone like me who is super picky I usually find a new girl that I like when I am in your situation.

    MM.

  7. #21878
    Quote Originally Posted by Boombox4269  [View Original Post]
    What's the typical day shift donation at the different clubs.
    BB,

    This question begs the answer it depends. What services are you looking for? What quality of girl do you want. Will any girl walking around the club do, or are you going to be selective.

    If you just want a couple lap dance from a person with 2 X chronozones then you can make $60 work. If you want to shoot fireworks over the moon with a goddess 1/3 your weight and 1/3 your age, better bring at least $400. As you adjust the variables figure you are someplace between those two numbers.

    MM.

  8. #21877
    Senior Member


    Posts: 529

    Visiting in about a week

    Haven't been to a Detroit strip club in many years. Used to get table dances along 8-Mile but not much more action.

    Wondering what I need to budget for lap dances, VIP dances and anything above and beyond a dance.

    Dm if you're not comfortable sharing on the thread.

    Also wondering if anyone has been to a Windsor club and if the mileage is higher and worth the trip.

    Thanks.

  9. #21876

    Sc

    Quote Originally Posted by CakeComa  [View Original Post]
    Decent lineup at the Criket right now. If you like black girls and Cubans. Enjoyed myself today.
    How good was the talent hoping to find all natural Cubans.

  10. #21875

    SC line up

    Decent lineup at the Criket right now. If you like black girls and Cubans. Enjoyed myself today.

  11. #21874

    Flight club girl

    Hi all, I was in the Flight Club last week, Monday. I didn't stay for very long since it was pretty dead. I did spot a little brunette spinner typesitting at the bar. She had maybe shoulder length brown hair, cute, thin, glasses. Kind of had a little "Velma" action from Scooby Doo going on. Ring any bells to anyone? I know its a longshot. Was just curious if anyone knew her name.

    Thanks.

  12. #21873
    Anyone go to VIP with the girl Lindsey at Flight Club? I unfortunately have to take some time off from VIP but popped into FC on Saturday afternoon for a drink and noticed her. Anyone had any experiences?

  13. #21872
    Quote Originally Posted by JackOfClubs  [View Original Post]
    As with pretty much every stripper if she likes you Ryder is a freak in the VIP, it all depends on the vibe and if she likes you!

    Even top dollar will not necessarily translate into a great VIP performance if she doesn't like you except for if they are drunk / buzzed enough though then they will like anyone and everyone for the right price!!
    +1.

    You're 100% right.

  14. #21871
    Quote Originally Posted by Electronman  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like Melanie is aware of the unfavorable reports on this forum of her honesty and services. I wonder if she will change her approach or simply search for naive customers who are not aware of her reputation.
    Yes, I agree that she's aware of the unfavorable posts about her. It seems that she either doesn't understand the value of repeat customers or simply doesn't care. If she doesn't care, she'll have to keep searching for naive customers.

    It's my understanding that on forums like this one, the vast majority of people read silently, while only a small percentage actually contribute. Therefore, anyone who regularly follows this forum is likely aware of her reputation and knows to avoid her. I have zero pity for her because she shot herself in the foot.

    On the plus side, when guys avoid her, the good dancers get more business, because they deserve it. Yes, I know I sound like a broken record on that, but it's still true.

  15. #21870

    Thanks MM

    I have taken her back a couple times. I also enjoy just pure lap dance, I still go to DJV from time to time.

    Quote Originally Posted by MareloboMex  [View Original Post]
    My experience is most dancers who say this usually come around to doing them. If she is a hot girl who is your type, and you want to play with her tits, and get up close in her personal space it worth doing.

    Some of my best girl have been girls I took for a few clean dances while they were clean dancers and later they were super happy to provide hot extras when they got comfortable doing them. They are usually appreciative weeks and months later that I took them for dances when they were only offering clean services.

    I have also experience girls who are cautious. Another dancer told her I was asshole and would try to force her to do things in the VIP. Of course that was a total lie, when we did the VIP and I was respectful and gentle with her, she said she had become comfortable with me and offered more services which I agree to.

    MM.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape