Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 13 of 1470 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 63 113 513 1013 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 195 of 22044
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21864

    Ryder at bogarts

    Can anyone share the days that Ryder works I no Tuesday and Thursday but been busy so would like to see if there are other days she works! Does she have a set schedule? I know see works the day shift just did want to drive as it's a little bit of a ride for me to get there.

  2. #21863

    Day shift damage

    What's the typical day shift donation at the different clubs.

  3. #21862
    Quote Originally Posted by JackOfClubs  [View Original Post]
    Nice report.

    You knew Melanie were a ROB so you were on guard but I still would have been very leery of any unknown dancer approaching and quickly asking for a drink, many a guy has been burned by a dancer ordering a $18 drink.
    JOC,

    I am with you, when I girl I am not intimately familiar with stops over and asks for drink, that is a terrible sign. Usually she is put on the do not go list.

    That is very different than a favorite girl asking for a drink.

    Or occasionally I will off to buy a girl a drink if I am close to getting through my refractory period and am interested in taking her for my second session of the night.

    MM.

  4. #21861
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottyBoyx420  [View Original Post]
    Going to try and make it for day shift and night shift.

    Looking for a great time with 9-10 in looks and performance if possible.

    Anyone have suggestions on who to avoid and who to pursue PM me.

    Thanks.
    SB,

    Good luck, I think the typical girl at Flight club is a 5 or 6 for me. I find the lineup has been challenging. Of course if you like wide asses, older girls, and fake tits you will be super happy.

    I would avoid Marcella and Kelly. Both have a thin body type that I like, but both of asked me to pay them to talk to me. They became miffed when I explained talking is done at no cost. And they are free to move on and sit by themselves if they don't like talking to me.

    If any girls asks you for a tip just for sitting with you then you can be assured she is too transactional to be good in the VIP.

    Also do not pay girls to leave you alone or you will have a constant stream of them stopping by.

    The best way is to tip the girls you find attractive and ask them to stop over.

    Alternately you will find most girls sit around looking bored. If you find a girl who is engaging and likes talking to the guys, she is usually busy making multiple trips to the VIP. If you have time to watch who is busy returning to the VIP multiple times, she is more than likely a good girl to go with.

    MM.

  5. #21860
    Quote Originally Posted by JackOfClubs  [View Original Post]
    If a dancer tells you she doesn't do extras that means not with you she won't, even if she does them with someone else she still will not do them with you, just be happy with non extra dances or forget about it and move on, there are plenty of other dancers who will
    My experience is most dancers who say this usually come around to doing them. If she is a hot girl who is your type, and you want to play with her tits, and get up close in her personal space it worth doing.

    Some of my best girl have been girls I took for a few clean dances while they were clean dancers and later they were super happy to provide hot extras when they got comfortable doing them. They are usually appreciative weeks and months later that I took them for dances when they were only offering clean services.

    I have also experience girls who are cautious. Another dancer told her I was asshole and would try to force her to do things in the VIP. Of course that was a total lie, when we did the VIP and I was respectful and gentle with her, she said she had become comfortable with me and offered more services which I agree to.

    MM.

  6. #21859
    Quote Originally Posted by McGuy  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if there is a spot with Asian strippers?
    Euphoria is Asian with Korean parents. She usually dances and Legends but I have also seen her a few times at BTs.

    MM.

  7. #21858
    Quote Originally Posted by Opttrix  [View Original Post]
    I can only speak to BTs. The VIPs are relatively private, though will say the entrance is visible so you will be seen going back, not that anyone cares. It is $20 per visit, a curtained off cubicle in a row of cubicles. Not huge but enough room has a chair and a full length mirror and dim lighting. At BTs you and the dancer have to lock up your phone while you are in the VIP which I didn't mind but does make it hard to keep track of time. Might have to wear a watch the next time I visit. If there are neighbors in the VIP there is a good chance you will hear them.

    Flight Club VIP is more plush and a little larger. With a couch but no mirror. They are located upstairs and the music seems louder. So they seemed more private. It is $25 per visit there. Wish I could combine the two rooms and put the mirror from BTs in the Flight Club room.

    Will definitely visit both again. Hope that helps.
    OT, I always wear a watch. It amuses me beyond believe how many millennials can't tell time on an analog watch. I like seeing those pretty little faces struggle to make their brains work when they ask me the time and I show them my watch.

    The VIP are private enough. Don't really understand the question, and if I get to spend time in the company of a hot young girl everybody can watch if they want to. I am happy to announce to the entire state of Michigan and get to go the VIP with her.

    MM.

  8. #21857
    Quote Originally Posted by deansi12  [View Original Post]
    I am a disabled vet looking for a club that has wheelchair accessible VIP that is worth the trip. Anyone know if any of the clubs has accessible VIP areas?

    Much appreciated.

    Play Safe.
    BTs VIP is wheel chari accessible.

    Flight Club I believe has an elevator.

  9. #21856
    Quote Originally Posted by Adamdavid5  [View Original Post]
    How did you get these pics. Do you have her on social media? Mind sharing her socials?
    Best way is to ask her for photos, and if she declines suggest a tip and she might be more open to it.

  10. #21855
    Quote Originally Posted by Opttrix  [View Original Post]
    Thanks to all the great info here, I had a fun time. Was visiting for the day and had limited time had available so I started at BT's about 2 pm. Nice club, no cover for the day shift, and was given a booth for free. Plenty to see there and a variety stopped by my table. Ended up hitting it off with a dancer going by Slim (she was) and spent time in the VIP with her. Very relaxed and friendly.

    Since I was only in town for the day, I wanted to see as much as I could so I could better plan a return visit. Next stop was the Silver Criket, after Bt's it seemed like a let down only stayed 30 minutes or so, didn't find anyone to appealing on the day shift, so I cut my losses.

    Next stop was Flight Club. Still day shift, maybe 5:30 pm. Was the most jumping of the clubs and a lot more dancers. Definitely fun. Ended up at a table next to the stage and had some pushy dancers sitting down almost right away, unfortunately none my type, had to work to get rid of them since I had only just arrived and wanted to see what the club was like. Ended up connecting with a dancer going by Neveah (Heaven spelled backwards she said) - would love to see her again but stupid me forgot to ask her when she normally works. Feel free to dm me if you can help me. She had long blonde wavy hair, was petite and rail thin, and fun in the VIP. It was around 6 pm when I saw her on Saturday.

    On my way out of town, I stopped in to the Landing Strip. Was after 7 pm so had to pay a $20 cover and sat at the bar. Just missed the hourly lineup so decided to watch for a little bit. Nothing there that really caught my interest so headed out after 45 minutes or so.

    Of the four places, I really enjoyed BTs and the Flight Club and already trying to figure out how to finance my return. The other two I might visit again, but I didn't find them nearly as appealing. I live a couple of hours away, probably good that I'm not local I might be broke, LOL. Feel free to dm for more specifics and especially if you know when Neveah normally dances.
    OT,

    Welcome aboard we are glad to have you. Excellent report and please keep posting.

    You need a few more data points, but most of have a club we like the best and then we go to the other club for the girls we like. The girls tend to move around and dance at all the clubs.

    A club can be great one night and terrible the next night. It is very hit and miss. If I don't have a specific dancer I want to see, I like to block 5 hours so I have enough time to change clubs in case the first one I choose doesn't have anyone who appeals to me.

    I talked to Slim but she was pretty stoned when I talked to her and she also had bad breath so I was not interested that night. I agree she has a good figure and is 22 years old. I made a note to talk to her again and assess her breath.

    I enjoyed spending time with Neveah, and recommend her to others.

    It sounds like you did great for your first time out.

    MM.

  11. #21854

    Henry's, Friday 09-11 and Saturday 09-12

    So, I've been pretty active the last couple of days, and I'll sum it up as best I can.

    On Friday, I started at Henry's for the day shift. It wasn't very busy, but Diamond, Dixie and Yesna were among the dancers there. I was surprised to see Diamond when I walked in because she typically works days at Bogart's.

    Diamond is a short, thick white brunette with hair that falls well past her collarbones. She carries her weight well, and she's had some cosmetic surgery done. I've known her for about fifteen years, going back to the Henry's South days.

    She and I talked for quite a while. She's temporarily at Henry's because of some drama at Bogart's. I won't go into the details, but I understand why she's at Henry's right now. She told me several times that she wants to go back to Bogart's, and I'm sure that she will soon.

    I've talked about Diamond before. Her backroom skills are very good, and all options are on the table. If you're looking to visit Greece, I'm sure she can arrange the trip.

    Diamond asked if I wanted to go back with her, but I declined and told her I was just going to hang out for a while. I'd noticed Yesna was there, and I wanted to go back with her.

    While Yesna was in the back, Dixie came over and sat down to say hello. As I've mentioned before, she's very nice and enjoyable to be around. I've never gone back with her because of a dealbreaker issue. However, during our conversation, she indicated that it wouldn't be an issue. At that point, I considered going back with her, but I still wanted to see Yesna, so I declined. Dixie may be an option for me in the future.

    Not long after Dixie left, I saw Yesna at the DJ booth. I went over and asked if she wanted to go back. She said, "Yeah, give me a few". Shortly afterward, she went onstage for her set, then came over when she was done. We talked briefly before heading to the back.

    I've gone back with Yesna before, and my routine is pretty much the same no matter who I go back with. Yesna doesn't rush, and she doesn't disappoint. As usual, I left happy.

    Earlier this morning, I was thinking I could use a dose of a hot Latina, so I texted Selena to see if she was working her usual Saturday shift from 2 to 7. She confirmed that she was.

    I got there around 1:30 and texted her to say I was sitting next to the DJ booth and was ready whenever she was. When she came over to check in with the DJ, she sat down with me. Less than five minutes later, she was called onstage. After her set, she came back over to talk.

    I know Selena is popular, but I hadn't realized that she was THAT popular. While we were talking, she told me that one Saturday, she had eleven guys waiting for her and spent most of the day in the back. Part of me was surprised, but on the other hand, I shouldn't be surprised at all.

    Selena is definitely in the running for the most popular dancer I've ever known.

    In my twenty plus years of going to clubs, I've known some very popular dancers. Deanna from the Henry's South days immediately comes to mind. For those of you who don't know, she was legendary for her head game and had guys lining up for that alone, though she was a good fuck too.

    Lynn, who I met within the last year, is another dancer who had guys lined up for her during Bogart's Wednesday or Friday day shifts. Catching her was a matter of luck and timing. I truly hope she returns to dancing.

    Anyway, Selena and I didn't talk long before heading to a room. Another guy was waiting for her, so she texted him to let him know she'd be back.

    I've written about my time in the back with Selena so many times that theres not much left to add. Its always good, and I always leave happy.

    There was one awful thing about the room. Selena pointed out dried period blood on the back of the curtain. Neither of us had noticed it when we first went in, and it was one of the grossest things Ive ever seen. Henrys needs to bleach or replace those curtains and maybe add some shower curtains while theyre at it. Im not sure whats worse: that a dancer used a curtain that dirty to wipe herself, or that she left it there without telling anyone so it could be cleaned or replaced. Absolutely disgusting.

    When we were finished, we said our goodbyes, and she left the room before I did. Im slow getting ready, so by the time I'd put my shoes back on and was heading down the aisle toward the main floor, she was passing me with another guy in tow. I said, Long time, no see! and she smiled.

  12. #21853
    Quote Originally Posted by Wleakr  [View Original Post]
    I know this is a joke post, but truth is without actually seeing the footage or seeing the club cameras, there is no way for one to know this happened. Otherwise, you're just taking it as gospel from a dancer.
    Or did he even see the person get kicked out LOL.

  13. #21852
    Quote Originally Posted by DetroitLife  [View Original Post]
    Damn that's terrible. How can I review the footage to ensure this never happens again. For security purposes of course.
    I know this is a joke post, but truth is without actually seeing the footage or seeing the club cameras, there is no way for one to know this happened. Otherwise, you're just taking it as gospel from a dancer.

  14. #21851
    Quote Originally Posted by MichRusty  [View Original Post]
    Sure, I will get blamed for being white knighter, but some asshole today snuck a phone into BT's VIP and filmed the action in the back without asking the dancer. That's bullshit! Whoever did it is a fucking asshole and deserves to get an ass kicking. Fucking piece of shit. What's wrong with you? What we do here is always consensual. We have a nice thing, we talk to each other. We share stuff, and it's consensual with the ladies and for someone to do this is a total violation. This sick and wrong. I hope it wasn't one of us but just have a strong feeling, since we all talk about the phone so much lately Fucking Asshole, hope your dick falls off.
    How did you come across this info and why do you assume it's true?

  15. #21850
    Sounds like Melanie is aware of the unfavorable reports on this forum of her honesty and services. I wonder if she will change her approach or simply search for naive customers who are not aware of her reputation.

    Quote Originally Posted by Incognito1234  [View Original Post]
    Many thanks. I'm glad you enjoyed reading the report.

    Honestly, Melanie might have burned me if members of our community hadn't warned us about her, so thanks, guys. As for an unfamiliar dancer approaching me and asking for a drink shortly after we meet, yes, I've been burned that way before, as probably most of us have, and it sucks.

    However, Melanie and I had already talked for five or maybe even ten minutes, so I went ahead and bought her one. My own drinks typically cost me $15 because I always give the waitstaff a $5 tip. I'm not sure how many of you would consider that excessive, but I usually only order one drink for myself anyway.

    On other fronts, I just got back from going to Henry's a little while ago, so I'll write a report on that soon.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape