Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 13 of 1470 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 63 113 513 1013 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 195 of 22050
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21870

    Thanks MM

    I have taken her back a couple times. I also enjoy just pure lap dance, I still go to DJV from time to time.

    Quote Originally Posted by MareloboMex  [View Original Post]
    My experience is most dancers who say this usually come around to doing them. If she is a hot girl who is your type, and you want to play with her tits, and get up close in her personal space it worth doing.

    Some of my best girl have been girls I took for a few clean dances while they were clean dancers and later they were super happy to provide hot extras when they got comfortable doing them. They are usually appreciative weeks and months later that I took them for dances when they were only offering clean services.

    I have also experience girls who are cautious. Another dancer told her I was asshole and would try to force her to do things in the VIP. Of course that was a total lie, when we did the VIP and I was respectful and gentle with her, she said she had become comfortable with me and offered more services which I agree to.

    MM.

  2. #21869

    Bts

    Quote Originally Posted by Wleakr  [View Original Post]
    How did you come across this info and why do you assume it's true?
    Maybe I made it up because I am a known shitstirrer.

    Maybe I am a young dumbfuck and I believe everything dancers tell me without verifying.

    Maybe I love to start drama out of nothing.

    WTF dude, I came across the information, verified it from multiple sources, and shared it here. I am an old guy and been around awhile. Look, you don't have to believe me. If it wasn't you then my post wasn't for you and you can consider me full of it. My main point was that IF you choose to video dancers on stage or in back, you should get permission from the dancer. Some will agree or ask for compensation. Pretty simple to be honest. I am not going to share details as they can have unplanned consequences. Thank you for your concern.

  3. #21868
    Quote Originally Posted by MareloboMex  [View Original Post]
    SB,

    Good luck, I think the typical girl at Flight club is a 5 or 6 for me. I find the lineup has been challenging. Of course if you like wide asses, older girls, and fake tits you will be super happy.

    I would avoid Marcella and Kelly. Both have a thin body type that I like, but both of asked me to pay them to talk to me. They became miffed when I explained talking is done at no cost. And they are free to move on and sit by themselves if they don't like talking to me.

    If any girls asks you for a tip just for sitting with you then you can be assured she is too transactional to be good in the VIP.

    Also do not pay girls to leave you alone or you will have a constant stream of them stopping by.

    The best way is to tip the girls you find attractive and ask them to stop over.

    Alternately you will find most girls sit around looking bored. If you find a girl who is engaging and likes talking to the guys, she is usually busy making multiple trips to the VIP. If you have time to watch who is busy returning to the VIP multiple times, she is more than likely a good girl to go with.

    MM.
    MM.

    Who would you recommend for the washed up, MILF / mature / mom skank on dayshift? And does this carry over to the Saturday day shift? Thought about coming up for the game. (UM).

  4. #21867
    Quote Originally Posted by Incognito1234  [View Original Post]
    I think it was last Friday when I saw her. She mentioned some other days she works, but I can't remember which ones. She also told me she was going out of town, so I don't think she'll be there this week.

    Since it's a long drive for you, I'd suggest calling ahead and explaining that you're coming from quite a distance and want to make sure she's working before making the trip.

    Have you seen her before? If so, how was your experience?
    As with pretty much every stripper if she likes you Ryder is a freak in the VIP, it all depends on the vibe and if she likes you!

    Even top dollar will not necessarily translate into a great VIP performance if she doesn't like you except for if they are drunk / buzzed enough though then they will like anyone and everyone for the right price!!

  5. #21866
    Quote Originally Posted by Casualfun48  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone share the days that Ryder works I no Tuesday and Thursday but been busy so would like to see if there are other days she works! Does she have a set schedule? I know see works the day shift just did want to drive as it's a little bit of a ride for me to get there.
    Ryder is a lot of fun, most everyone knows that strippers are notorious for not keeping a set schedule so good luck with that, best bet is to get her number if you can and text her asking of she is working.

    Ryder is part time waitressing these days at Bogies also so that could affect her dancing schedule.

  6. #21865
    Quote Originally Posted by Casualfun48  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone share the days that Ryder works I no Tuesday and Thursday but been busy so would like to see if there are other days she works! Does she have a set schedule? I know see works the day shift just did want to drive as it's a little bit of a ride for me to get there.
    I think it was last Friday when I saw her. She mentioned some other days she works, but I can't remember which ones. She also told me she was going out of town, so I don't think she'll be there this week.

    Since it's a long drive for you, I'd suggest calling ahead and explaining that you're coming from quite a distance and want to make sure she's working before making the trip.

    Have you seen her before? If so, how was your experience?

  7. #21864

    Ryder at bogarts

    Can anyone share the days that Ryder works I no Tuesday and Thursday but been busy so would like to see if there are other days she works! Does she have a set schedule? I know see works the day shift just did want to drive as it's a little bit of a ride for me to get there.

  8. #21863

    Day shift damage

    What's the typical day shift donation at the different clubs.

  9. #21862
    Quote Originally Posted by JackOfClubs  [View Original Post]
    Nice report.

    You knew Melanie were a ROB so you were on guard but I still would have been very leery of any unknown dancer approaching and quickly asking for a drink, many a guy has been burned by a dancer ordering a $18 drink.
    JOC,

    I am with you, when I girl I am not intimately familiar with stops over and asks for drink, that is a terrible sign. Usually she is put on the do not go list.

    That is very different than a favorite girl asking for a drink.

    Or occasionally I will off to buy a girl a drink if I am close to getting through my refractory period and am interested in taking her for my second session of the night.

    MM.

  10. #21861
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottyBoyx420  [View Original Post]
    Going to try and make it for day shift and night shift.

    Looking for a great time with 9-10 in looks and performance if possible.

    Anyone have suggestions on who to avoid and who to pursue PM me.

    Thanks.
    SB,

    Good luck, I think the typical girl at Flight club is a 5 or 6 for me. I find the lineup has been challenging. Of course if you like wide asses, older girls, and fake tits you will be super happy.

    I would avoid Marcella and Kelly. Both have a thin body type that I like, but both of asked me to pay them to talk to me. They became miffed when I explained talking is done at no cost. And they are free to move on and sit by themselves if they don't like talking to me.

    If any girls asks you for a tip just for sitting with you then you can be assured she is too transactional to be good in the VIP.

    Also do not pay girls to leave you alone or you will have a constant stream of them stopping by.

    The best way is to tip the girls you find attractive and ask them to stop over.

    Alternately you will find most girls sit around looking bored. If you find a girl who is engaging and likes talking to the guys, she is usually busy making multiple trips to the VIP. If you have time to watch who is busy returning to the VIP multiple times, she is more than likely a good girl to go with.

    MM.

  11. #21860
    Quote Originally Posted by JackOfClubs  [View Original Post]
    If a dancer tells you she doesn't do extras that means not with you she won't, even if she does them with someone else she still will not do them with you, just be happy with non extra dances or forget about it and move on, there are plenty of other dancers who will
    My experience is most dancers who say this usually come around to doing them. If she is a hot girl who is your type, and you want to play with her tits, and get up close in her personal space it worth doing.

    Some of my best girl have been girls I took for a few clean dances while they were clean dancers and later they were super happy to provide hot extras when they got comfortable doing them. They are usually appreciative weeks and months later that I took them for dances when they were only offering clean services.

    I have also experience girls who are cautious. Another dancer told her I was asshole and would try to force her to do things in the VIP. Of course that was a total lie, when we did the VIP and I was respectful and gentle with her, she said she had become comfortable with me and offered more services which I agree to.

    MM.

  12. #21859
    Quote Originally Posted by McGuy  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if there is a spot with Asian strippers?
    Euphoria is Asian with Korean parents. She usually dances and Legends but I have also seen her a few times at BTs.

    MM.

  13. #21858
    Quote Originally Posted by Opttrix  [View Original Post]
    I can only speak to BTs. The VIPs are relatively private, though will say the entrance is visible so you will be seen going back, not that anyone cares. It is $20 per visit, a curtained off cubicle in a row of cubicles. Not huge but enough room has a chair and a full length mirror and dim lighting. At BTs you and the dancer have to lock up your phone while you are in the VIP which I didn't mind but does make it hard to keep track of time. Might have to wear a watch the next time I visit. If there are neighbors in the VIP there is a good chance you will hear them.

    Flight Club VIP is more plush and a little larger. With a couch but no mirror. They are located upstairs and the music seems louder. So they seemed more private. It is $25 per visit there. Wish I could combine the two rooms and put the mirror from BTs in the Flight Club room.

    Will definitely visit both again. Hope that helps.
    OT, I always wear a watch. It amuses me beyond believe how many millennials can't tell time on an analog watch. I like seeing those pretty little faces struggle to make their brains work when they ask me the time and I show them my watch.

    The VIP are private enough. Don't really understand the question, and if I get to spend time in the company of a hot young girl everybody can watch if they want to. I am happy to announce to the entire state of Michigan and get to go the VIP with her.

    MM.

  14. #21857
    Quote Originally Posted by deansi12  [View Original Post]
    I am a disabled vet looking for a club that has wheelchair accessible VIP that is worth the trip. Anyone know if any of the clubs has accessible VIP areas?

    Much appreciated.

    Play Safe.
    BTs VIP is wheel chari accessible.

    Flight Club I believe has an elevator.

  15. #21856
    Quote Originally Posted by Adamdavid5  [View Original Post]
    How did you get these pics. Do you have her on social media? Mind sharing her socials?
    Best way is to ask her for photos, and if she declines suggest a tip and she might be more open to it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape