The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 13 of 1513 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 63 113 513 1013 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 195 of 22690
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22510

    SC line up

    Decent lineup at the Criket right now. If you like black girls and Cubans. Enjoyed myself today.

  2. #22509

    Flight club girl

    Hi all, I was in the Flight Club last week, Monday. I didn't stay for very long since it was pretty dead. I did spot a little brunette spinner typesitting at the bar. She had maybe shoulder length brown hair, cute, thin, glasses. Kind of had a little "Velma" action from Scooby Doo going on. Ring any bells to anyone? I know its a longshot. Was just curious if anyone knew her name.

    Thanks.

  3. #22508
    Anyone go to VIP with the girl Lindsey at Flight Club? I unfortunately have to take some time off from VIP but popped into FC on Saturday afternoon for a drink and noticed her. Anyone had any experiences?

  4. #22507
    Quote Originally Posted by JackOfClubs  [View Original Post]
    As with pretty much every stripper if she likes you Ryder is a freak in the VIP, it all depends on the vibe and if she likes you!

    Even top dollar will not necessarily translate into a great VIP performance if she doesn't like you except for if they are drunk / buzzed enough though then they will like anyone and everyone for the right price!!
    +1.

    You're 100% right.

  5. #22506
    Quote Originally Posted by Electronman  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like Melanie is aware of the unfavorable reports on this forum of her honesty and services. I wonder if she will change her approach or simply search for naive customers who are not aware of her reputation.
    Yes, I agree that she's aware of the unfavorable posts about her. It seems that she either doesn't understand the value of repeat customers or simply doesn't care. If she doesn't care, she'll have to keep searching for naive customers.

    It's my understanding that on forums like this one, the vast majority of people read silently, while only a small percentage actually contribute. Therefore, anyone who regularly follows this forum is likely aware of her reputation and knows to avoid her. I have zero pity for her because she shot herself in the foot.

    On the plus side, when guys avoid her, the good dancers get more business, because they deserve it. Yes, I know I sound like a broken record on that, but it's still true.

  6. #22505

    Thanks MM

    I have taken her back a couple times. I also enjoy just pure lap dance, I still go to DJV from time to time.

    Quote Originally Posted by MareloboMex  [View Original Post]
    My experience is most dancers who say this usually come around to doing them. If she is a hot girl who is your type, and you want to play with her tits, and get up close in her personal space it worth doing.

    Some of my best girl have been girls I took for a few clean dances while they were clean dancers and later they were super happy to provide hot extras when they got comfortable doing them. They are usually appreciative weeks and months later that I took them for dances when they were only offering clean services.

    I have also experience girls who are cautious. Another dancer told her I was asshole and would try to force her to do things in the VIP. Of course that was a total lie, when we did the VIP and I was respectful and gentle with her, she said she had become comfortable with me and offered more services which I agree to.

    MM.

  7. #22504

    Bts

    Quote Originally Posted by Wleakr  [View Original Post]
    How did you come across this info and why do you assume it's true?
    Maybe I made it up because I am a known shitstirrer.

    Maybe I am a young dumbfuck and I believe everything dancers tell me without verifying.

    Maybe I love to start drama out of nothing.

    WTF dude, I came across the information, verified it from multiple sources, and shared it here. I am an old guy and been around awhile. Look, you don't have to believe me. If it wasn't you then my post wasn't for you and you can consider me full of it. My main point was that IF you choose to video dancers on stage or in back, you should get permission from the dancer. Some will agree or ask for compensation. Pretty simple to be honest. I am not going to share details as they can have unplanned consequences. Thank you for your concern.

  8. #22503
    Quote Originally Posted by MareloboMex  [View Original Post]
    SB,

    Good luck, I think the typical girl at Flight club is a 5 or 6 for me. I find the lineup has been challenging. Of course if you like wide asses, older girls, and fake tits you will be super happy.

    I would avoid Marcella and Kelly. Both have a thin body type that I like, but both of asked me to pay them to talk to me. They became miffed when I explained talking is done at no cost. And they are free to move on and sit by themselves if they don't like talking to me.

    If any girls asks you for a tip just for sitting with you then you can be assured she is too transactional to be good in the VIP.

    Also do not pay girls to leave you alone or you will have a constant stream of them stopping by.

    The best way is to tip the girls you find attractive and ask them to stop over.

    Alternately you will find most girls sit around looking bored. If you find a girl who is engaging and likes talking to the guys, she is usually busy making multiple trips to the VIP. If you have time to watch who is busy returning to the VIP multiple times, she is more than likely a good girl to go with.

    MM.
    MM.

    Who would you recommend for the washed up, MILF / mature / mom skank on dayshift? And does this carry over to the Saturday day shift? Thought about coming up for the game. (UM).

  9. #22502
    Quote Originally Posted by Incognito1234  [View Original Post]
    I think it was last Friday when I saw her. She mentioned some other days she works, but I can't remember which ones. She also told me she was going out of town, so I don't think she'll be there this week.

    Since it's a long drive for you, I'd suggest calling ahead and explaining that you're coming from quite a distance and want to make sure she's working before making the trip.

    Have you seen her before? If so, how was your experience?
    As with pretty much every stripper if she likes you Ryder is a freak in the VIP, it all depends on the vibe and if she likes you!

    Even top dollar will not necessarily translate into a great VIP performance if she doesn't like you except for if they are drunk / buzzed enough though then they will like anyone and everyone for the right price!!

  10. #22501
    Quote Originally Posted by Casualfun48  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone share the days that Ryder works I no Tuesday and Thursday but been busy so would like to see if there are other days she works! Does she have a set schedule? I know see works the day shift just did want to drive as it's a little bit of a ride for me to get there.
    Ryder is a lot of fun, most everyone knows that strippers are notorious for not keeping a set schedule so good luck with that, best bet is to get her number if you can and text her asking of she is working.

    Ryder is part time waitressing these days at Bogies also so that could affect her dancing schedule.

  11. #22500
    Quote Originally Posted by Casualfun48  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone share the days that Ryder works I no Tuesday and Thursday but been busy so would like to see if there are other days she works! Does she have a set schedule? I know see works the day shift just did want to drive as it's a little bit of a ride for me to get there.
    I think it was last Friday when I saw her. She mentioned some other days she works, but I can't remember which ones. She also told me she was going out of town, so I don't think she'll be there this week.

    Since it's a long drive for you, I'd suggest calling ahead and explaining that you're coming from quite a distance and want to make sure she's working before making the trip.

    Have you seen her before? If so, how was your experience?

  12. #22499

    Ryder at bogarts

    Can anyone share the days that Ryder works I no Tuesday and Thursday but been busy so would like to see if there are other days she works! Does she have a set schedule? I know see works the day shift just did want to drive as it's a little bit of a ride for me to get there.

  13. #22498

    Day shift damage

    What's the typical day shift donation at the different clubs.

  14. #22497
    Quote Originally Posted by JackOfClubs  [View Original Post]
    Nice report.

    You knew Melanie were a ROB so you were on guard but I still would have been very leery of any unknown dancer approaching and quickly asking for a drink, many a guy has been burned by a dancer ordering a $18 drink.
    JOC,

    I am with you, when I girl I am not intimately familiar with stops over and asks for drink, that is a terrible sign. Usually she is put on the do not go list.

    That is very different than a favorite girl asking for a drink.

    Or occasionally I will off to buy a girl a drink if I am close to getting through my refractory period and am interested in taking her for my second session of the night.

    MM.

  15. #22496
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottyBoyx420  [View Original Post]
    Going to try and make it for day shift and night shift.

    Looking for a great time with 9-10 in looks and performance if possible.

    Anyone have suggestions on who to avoid and who to pursue PM me.

    Thanks.
    SB,

    Good luck, I think the typical girl at Flight club is a 5 or 6 for me. I find the lineup has been challenging. Of course if you like wide asses, older girls, and fake tits you will be super happy.

    I would avoid Marcella and Kelly. Both have a thin body type that I like, but both of asked me to pay them to talk to me. They became miffed when I explained talking is done at no cost. And they are free to move on and sit by themselves if they don't like talking to me.

    If any girls asks you for a tip just for sitting with you then you can be assured she is too transactional to be good in the VIP.

    Also do not pay girls to leave you alone or you will have a constant stream of them stopping by.

    The best way is to tip the girls you find attractive and ask them to stop over.

    Alternately you will find most girls sit around looking bored. If you find a girl who is engaging and likes talking to the guys, she is usually busy making multiple trips to the VIP. If you have time to watch who is busy returning to the VIP multiple times, she is more than likely a good girl to go with.

    MM.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape