Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 166 to 180 of 22044
-
09-14-26 20:21 #21879Senior Member

Posts: 885JOC,
Originally Posted by JackOfClubs
[View Original Post]
Is correct again. She can pinky promise write her schedule in blood from her period, but there is no guarantee a girl will work her schedule or even show up for a big promised pay day. Part of being a stripper is no alarm clocks, no set schedule, no responsibilities. I don't believe she will be there until I see her in the club with my own eyes.
As for it being a long drive. I agree it sucks to go looking for specific girl and then find out she is not there. I would view this as an opportunity to spend time with Ryder, and if she happens not to be working she is giving you the chance to find a girl who is even more fun. Occasionally there will be no one else to your liking and you have to make the long ride home unsatisfied. But even for someone like me who is super picky I usually find a new girl that I like when I am in your situation.
MM.
-
09-14-26 20:15 #21878Senior Member

Posts: 885BB,
Originally Posted by Boombox4269
[View Original Post]
This question begs the answer it depends. What services are you looking for? What quality of girl do you want. Will any girl walking around the club do, or are you going to be selective.
If you just want a couple lap dance from a person with 2 X chronozones then you can make $60 work. If you want to shoot fireworks over the moon with a goddess 1/3 your weight and 1/3 your age, better bring at least $400. As you adjust the variables figure you are someplace between those two numbers.
MM.
-
09-14-26 16:52 #21877Senior Member

Posts: 529Visiting in about a week
Haven't been to a Detroit strip club in many years. Used to get table dances along 8-Mile but not much more action.
Wondering what I need to budget for lap dances, VIP dances and anything above and beyond a dance.
Dm if you're not comfortable sharing on the thread.
Also wondering if anyone has been to a Windsor club and if the mileage is higher and worth the trip.
Thanks.
-
09-14-26 14:41 #21876Regular Member

Posts: 1Sc
How good was the talent hoping to find all natural Cubans.
Originally Posted by CakeComa
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-26 14:21 #21875Senior Member

Posts: 152SC line up
Decent lineup at the Criket right now. If you like black girls and Cubans. Enjoyed myself today.
-
09-14-26 13:30 #21874Senior Member

Posts: 174Flight club girl
Hi all, I was in the Flight Club last week, Monday. I didn't stay for very long since it was pretty dead. I did spot a little brunette spinner typesitting at the bar. She had maybe shoulder length brown hair, cute, thin, glasses. Kind of had a little "Velma" action from Scooby Doo going on. Ring any bells to anyone? I know its a longshot. Was just curious if anyone knew her name.
Thanks.
-
09-14-26 13:23 #21873Senior Member

Posts: 35Anyone go to VIP with the girl Lindsey at Flight Club? I unfortunately have to take some time off from VIP but popped into FC on Saturday afternoon for a drink and noticed her. Anyone had any experiences?
-
09-14-26 11:49 #21872Senior Member

Posts: 1170+1.
Originally Posted by JackOfClubs
[View Original Post]
You're 100% right.
-
09-14-26 11:48 #21871Senior Member

Posts: 1170Yes, I agree that she's aware of the unfavorable posts about her. It seems that she either doesn't understand the value of repeat customers or simply doesn't care. If she doesn't care, she'll have to keep searching for naive customers.
Originally Posted by Electronman
[View Original Post]
It's my understanding that on forums like this one, the vast majority of people read silently, while only a small percentage actually contribute. Therefore, anyone who regularly follows this forum is likely aware of her reputation and knows to avoid her. I have zero pity for her because she shot herself in the foot.
On the plus side, when guys avoid her, the good dancers get more business, because they deserve it. Yes, I know I sound like a broken record on that, but it's still true.
-
09-14-26 11:37 #21870Senior Member

Posts: 48Thanks MM
I have taken her back a couple times. I also enjoy just pure lap dance, I still go to DJV from time to time.
Originally Posted by MareloboMex
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-26 01:43 #21869Senior Member

Posts: 35Bts
Maybe I made it up because I am a known shitstirrer.
Originally Posted by Wleakr
[View Original Post]
Maybe I am a young dumbfuck and I believe everything dancers tell me without verifying.
Maybe I love to start drama out of nothing.
WTF dude, I came across the information, verified it from multiple sources, and shared it here. I am an old guy and been around awhile. Look, you don't have to believe me. If it wasn't you then my post wasn't for you and you can consider me full of it. My main point was that IF you choose to video dancers on stage or in back, you should get permission from the dancer. Some will agree or ask for compensation. Pretty simple to be honest. I am not going to share details as they can have unplanned consequences. Thank you for your concern.
-
09-13-26 15:37 #21868Senior Member

Posts: 1466MM.
Originally Posted by MareloboMex
[View Original Post]
Who would you recommend for the washed up, MILF / mature / mom skank on dayshift? And does this carry over to the Saturday day shift? Thought about coming up for the game. (UM).
-
09-13-26 11:46 #21867Senior Member

Posts: 665As with pretty much every stripper if she likes you Ryder is a freak in the VIP, it all depends on the vibe and if she likes you!
Originally Posted by Incognito1234
[View Original Post]
Even top dollar will not necessarily translate into a great VIP performance if she doesn't like you except for if they are drunk / buzzed enough though then they will like anyone and everyone for the right price!!
-
09-13-26 11:36 #21866Senior Member

Posts: 665Ryder is a lot of fun, most everyone knows that strippers are notorious for not keeping a set schedule so good luck with that, best bet is to get her number if you can and text her asking of she is working.
Originally Posted by Casualfun48
[View Original Post]
Ryder is part time waitressing these days at Bogies also so that could affect her dancing schedule.
-
09-13-26 11:17 #21865Senior Member

Posts: 1170I think it was last Friday when I saw her. She mentioned some other days she works, but I can't remember which ones. She also told me she was going out of town, so I don't think she'll be there this week.
Originally Posted by Casualfun48
[View Original Post]
Since it's a long drive for you, I'd suggest calling ahead and explaining that you're coming from quite a distance and want to make sure she's working before making the trip.
Have you seen her before? If so, how was your experience?









Reply With Quote




