Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 196 to 210 of 22048
-
09-12-26 17:29 #21853Senior Member

Posts: 1466Or did he even see the person get kicked out LOL.
Originally Posted by Wleakr
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-26 16:11 #21852Senior Member

Posts: 902I know this is a joke post, but truth is without actually seeing the footage or seeing the club cameras, there is no way for one to know this happened. Otherwise, you're just taking it as gospel from a dancer.
Originally Posted by DetroitLife
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-26 13:35 #21851Senior Member

Posts: 902How did you come across this info and why do you assume it's true?
Originally Posted by MichRusty
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-26 11:48 #21850Senior Member

Posts: 1028Sounds like Melanie is aware of the unfavorable reports on this forum of her honesty and services. I wonder if she will change her approach or simply search for naive customers who are not aware of her reputation.
Originally Posted by Incognito1234
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-26 08:51 #21849Senior Member

Posts: 586Damn that's terrible. How can I review the footage to ensure this never happens again. For security purposes of course.
Originally Posted by MichRusty
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-26 00:19 #21848Senior Member

Posts: 1170You're welcome. Yes, at Henry's.
Originally Posted by Lamarr
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-26 23:31 #21847Senior Member

Posts: 554Thanks. At Henry's?
Originally Posted by Incognito1234
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-26 22:46 #21846Senior Member

Posts: 106Landing. Look for Gigi. Vietnamese and Bubbles- filipina.
Originally Posted by McGuy
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-26 22:44 #21845Senior Member

Posts: 106This should be pinned to the top.
Originally Posted by MichRusty
[View Original Post]
To whoever that asshole is, I hope he gets banned.
-
09-11-26 19:15 #21844Senior Member

Posts: 1170No problem at all. Check your inbox. I hope you enjoyed your trip and thank you for the kind words about my insights.
Originally Posted by LookingAround
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-26 19:12 #21843Senior Member

Posts: 1170Many thanks. I'm glad you enjoyed reading the report.
Originally Posted by JackOfClubs
[View Original Post]
Honestly, Melanie might have burned me if members of our community hadn't warned us about her, so thanks, guys. As for an unfamiliar dancer approaching me and asking for a drink shortly after we meet, yes, I've been burned that way before, as probably most of us have, and it sucks.
However, Melanie and I had already talked for five or maybe even ten minutes, so I went ahead and bought her one. My own drinks typically cost me $15 because I always give the waitstaff a $5 tip. I'm not sure how many of you would consider that excessive, but I usually only order one drink for myself anyway.
On other fronts, I just got back from going to Henry's a little while ago, so I'll write a report on that soon.
-
09-11-26 18:32 #21842Senior Member

Posts: 350Dancer at SC
I don't remember her name but worked dayshift maybe 6 or more month ago, she was mixed black and white spinner maybe 23 and very hot. She had a very squeky voice. Does anyone know who I am talking about? Where is she now? Anyone know?
-
09-11-26 18:14 #21841Senior Member

Posts: 665Nice report.
Originally Posted by Incognito1234
[View Original Post]
You knew Melanie were a ROB so you were on guard but I still would have been very leery of any unknown dancer approaching and quickly asking for a drink, many a guy has been burned by a dancer ordering a $18 drink.
-
09-11-26 17:12 #21840Senior Member

Posts: 56Agreed but there is a new Cambodian girl up from florida at BTs. Seems to be there most days and nights.
Originally Posted by JackOfClubs
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-26 16:31 #21839Senior Member

Posts: 2331,000 gomens!
Sorry about that, just got back from a trip. Messages cleared, appreciate your insights both public and private.
Originally Posted by Incognito1234
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




