Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 12 of 1470 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 62 112 512 1012 ... LastLast
Results 166 to 180 of 22044
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21879
    Quote Originally Posted by JackOfClubs  [View Original Post]
    Ryder is a lot of fun, most everyone knows that strippers are notorious for not keeping a set schedule so good luck with that, best bet is to get her number if you can and text her asking of she is working.

    Ryder is part time waitressing these days at Bogies also so that could affect her dancing schedule.
    JOC,

    Is correct again. She can pinky promise write her schedule in blood from her period, but there is no guarantee a girl will work her schedule or even show up for a big promised pay day. Part of being a stripper is no alarm clocks, no set schedule, no responsibilities. I don't believe she will be there until I see her in the club with my own eyes.

    As for it being a long drive. I agree it sucks to go looking for specific girl and then find out she is not there. I would view this as an opportunity to spend time with Ryder, and if she happens not to be working she is giving you the chance to find a girl who is even more fun. Occasionally there will be no one else to your liking and you have to make the long ride home unsatisfied. But even for someone like me who is super picky I usually find a new girl that I like when I am in your situation.

    MM.

  2. #21878
    Quote Originally Posted by Boombox4269  [View Original Post]
    What's the typical day shift donation at the different clubs.
    BB,

    This question begs the answer it depends. What services are you looking for? What quality of girl do you want. Will any girl walking around the club do, or are you going to be selective.

    If you just want a couple lap dance from a person with 2 X chronozones then you can make $60 work. If you want to shoot fireworks over the moon with a goddess 1/3 your weight and 1/3 your age, better bring at least $400. As you adjust the variables figure you are someplace between those two numbers.

    MM.

  3. #21877
    Senior Member


    Posts: 529

    Visiting in about a week

    Haven't been to a Detroit strip club in many years. Used to get table dances along 8-Mile but not much more action.

    Wondering what I need to budget for lap dances, VIP dances and anything above and beyond a dance.

    Dm if you're not comfortable sharing on the thread.

    Also wondering if anyone has been to a Windsor club and if the mileage is higher and worth the trip.

    Thanks.

  4. #21876

    Sc

    Quote Originally Posted by CakeComa  [View Original Post]
    Decent lineup at the Criket right now. If you like black girls and Cubans. Enjoyed myself today.
    How good was the talent hoping to find all natural Cubans.

  5. #21875

    SC line up

    Decent lineup at the Criket right now. If you like black girls and Cubans. Enjoyed myself today.

  6. #21874

    Flight club girl

    Hi all, I was in the Flight Club last week, Monday. I didn't stay for very long since it was pretty dead. I did spot a little brunette spinner typesitting at the bar. She had maybe shoulder length brown hair, cute, thin, glasses. Kind of had a little "Velma" action from Scooby Doo going on. Ring any bells to anyone? I know its a longshot. Was just curious if anyone knew her name.

    Thanks.

  7. #21873
    Anyone go to VIP with the girl Lindsey at Flight Club? I unfortunately have to take some time off from VIP but popped into FC on Saturday afternoon for a drink and noticed her. Anyone had any experiences?

  8. #21872
    Quote Originally Posted by JackOfClubs  [View Original Post]
    As with pretty much every stripper if she likes you Ryder is a freak in the VIP, it all depends on the vibe and if she likes you!

    Even top dollar will not necessarily translate into a great VIP performance if she doesn't like you except for if they are drunk / buzzed enough though then they will like anyone and everyone for the right price!!
    +1.

    You're 100% right.

  9. #21871
    Quote Originally Posted by Electronman  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like Melanie is aware of the unfavorable reports on this forum of her honesty and services. I wonder if she will change her approach or simply search for naive customers who are not aware of her reputation.
    Yes, I agree that she's aware of the unfavorable posts about her. It seems that she either doesn't understand the value of repeat customers or simply doesn't care. If she doesn't care, she'll have to keep searching for naive customers.

    It's my understanding that on forums like this one, the vast majority of people read silently, while only a small percentage actually contribute. Therefore, anyone who regularly follows this forum is likely aware of her reputation and knows to avoid her. I have zero pity for her because she shot herself in the foot.

    On the plus side, when guys avoid her, the good dancers get more business, because they deserve it. Yes, I know I sound like a broken record on that, but it's still true.

  10. #21870

    Thanks MM

    I have taken her back a couple times. I also enjoy just pure lap dance, I still go to DJV from time to time.

    Quote Originally Posted by MareloboMex  [View Original Post]
    My experience is most dancers who say this usually come around to doing them. If she is a hot girl who is your type, and you want to play with her tits, and get up close in her personal space it worth doing.

    Some of my best girl have been girls I took for a few clean dances while they were clean dancers and later they were super happy to provide hot extras when they got comfortable doing them. They are usually appreciative weeks and months later that I took them for dances when they were only offering clean services.

    I have also experience girls who are cautious. Another dancer told her I was asshole and would try to force her to do things in the VIP. Of course that was a total lie, when we did the VIP and I was respectful and gentle with her, she said she had become comfortable with me and offered more services which I agree to.

    MM.

  11. #21869

    Bts

    Quote Originally Posted by Wleakr  [View Original Post]
    How did you come across this info and why do you assume it's true?
    Maybe I made it up because I am a known shitstirrer.

    Maybe I am a young dumbfuck and I believe everything dancers tell me without verifying.

    Maybe I love to start drama out of nothing.

    WTF dude, I came across the information, verified it from multiple sources, and shared it here. I am an old guy and been around awhile. Look, you don't have to believe me. If it wasn't you then my post wasn't for you and you can consider me full of it. My main point was that IF you choose to video dancers on stage or in back, you should get permission from the dancer. Some will agree or ask for compensation. Pretty simple to be honest. I am not going to share details as they can have unplanned consequences. Thank you for your concern.

  12. #21868
    Quote Originally Posted by MareloboMex  [View Original Post]
    SB,

    Good luck, I think the typical girl at Flight club is a 5 or 6 for me. I find the lineup has been challenging. Of course if you like wide asses, older girls, and fake tits you will be super happy.

    I would avoid Marcella and Kelly. Both have a thin body type that I like, but both of asked me to pay them to talk to me. They became miffed when I explained talking is done at no cost. And they are free to move on and sit by themselves if they don't like talking to me.

    If any girls asks you for a tip just for sitting with you then you can be assured she is too transactional to be good in the VIP.

    Also do not pay girls to leave you alone or you will have a constant stream of them stopping by.

    The best way is to tip the girls you find attractive and ask them to stop over.

    Alternately you will find most girls sit around looking bored. If you find a girl who is engaging and likes talking to the guys, she is usually busy making multiple trips to the VIP. If you have time to watch who is busy returning to the VIP multiple times, she is more than likely a good girl to go with.

    MM.
    MM.

    Who would you recommend for the washed up, MILF / mature / mom skank on dayshift? And does this carry over to the Saturday day shift? Thought about coming up for the game. (UM).

  13. #21867
    Quote Originally Posted by Incognito1234  [View Original Post]
    I think it was last Friday when I saw her. She mentioned some other days she works, but I can't remember which ones. She also told me she was going out of town, so I don't think she'll be there this week.

    Since it's a long drive for you, I'd suggest calling ahead and explaining that you're coming from quite a distance and want to make sure she's working before making the trip.

    Have you seen her before? If so, how was your experience?
    As with pretty much every stripper if she likes you Ryder is a freak in the VIP, it all depends on the vibe and if she likes you!

    Even top dollar will not necessarily translate into a great VIP performance if she doesn't like you except for if they are drunk / buzzed enough though then they will like anyone and everyone for the right price!!

  14. #21866
    Quote Originally Posted by Casualfun48  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone share the days that Ryder works I no Tuesday and Thursday but been busy so would like to see if there are other days she works! Does she have a set schedule? I know see works the day shift just did want to drive as it's a little bit of a ride for me to get there.
    Ryder is a lot of fun, most everyone knows that strippers are notorious for not keeping a set schedule so good luck with that, best bet is to get her number if you can and text her asking of she is working.

    Ryder is part time waitressing these days at Bogies also so that could affect her dancing schedule.

  15. #21865
    Quote Originally Posted by Casualfun48  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone share the days that Ryder works I no Tuesday and Thursday but been busy so would like to see if there are other days she works! Does she have a set schedule? I know see works the day shift just did want to drive as it's a little bit of a ride for me to get there.
    I think it was last Friday when I saw her. She mentioned some other days she works, but I can't remember which ones. She also told me she was going out of town, so I don't think she'll be there this week.

    Since it's a long drive for you, I'd suggest calling ahead and explaining that you're coming from quite a distance and want to make sure she's working before making the trip.

    Have you seen her before? If so, how was your experience?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape