rubmaps
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

NoVA SugarBabies

+
Page 21 of 1223 FirstFirst ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 71 121 521 1021 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 315 of 18335
Come and Relax
  1. #18035
    Quote Originally Posted by DasHottCalla  [View Original Post]
    Was messaging her last night. She would only meet if I met her and her twin at the restaurant and wanted me to gift both of them $200 for having drinks together.
    Same song and dance with me. Tried to meet without the "gift" and got the whole "other men do this" rant. Seems like a bad investment even if you've got it like that. $400 plus whatever it costs to feed and water these two, with no guarantee you'll ever even see them again.

  2. #18034
    Thanks, I'll take my swing but I'm sure they operate similarly.

  3. #18033
    Quote Originally Posted by DasHottCalla  [View Original Post]
    Was messaging her last night. She would only meet if I met her and her twin at the restaurant and wanted me to gift both of them $200 for having drinks together.
    The twin https://members.seeking.com/member/2...3-6e33023d7a43.

  4. #18032
    Quote Originally Posted by PRMan12  [View Original Post]
    Super hot, super good body, but boring AF. Nice girl though! If I remember correctly, doesn't drink, and not that fun!
    Thanks for reminding me about that. Besides being boring in bed, she also has a boring personality. It was painful trying to keep a conversation going with her. Always reaponded with short answers and responses. I saw her a few times as well but couldn't take the boredom any longer LOL. Her dad is a pastor so that probably explains the personality. But she's into Asians. Works with Koreans at her job and bf is also a Korean (bumped into them at the mall one time). Aww but that body! 🤤 it's just too bad that the pretty face and hot body were the only things she offered.

  5. #18031
    Quote Originally Posted by JustLikeThe  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...8-5cdd337dd2dd

    Go's-.

    She is most likely legit.

    The Pics from some years look better than current one's.

    No go for me but might suit other brothers-.

    - She has become thinner (gymish) for my liking in recent pics.

    - Have not discussed PPM.

    - Moving to Ronaoke area this fall.
    Was messaging her last night. She would only meet if I met her and her twin at the restaurant and wanted me to “gift” both of them $200 for having drinks together.

  6. #18030

    Did not partake but

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...8-5cdd337dd2dd

    Go's-.

    She is most likely legit.

    The Pics from some years look better than current one's.

    No go for me but might suit other brothers-.

    - She has become thinner (gymish) for my liking in recent pics.

    - Have not discussed PPM.

    - Moving to Ronaoke area this fall.

  7. #18029
    Quote Originally Posted by Mross86  [View Original Post]
    Hey bro, I tried responding but got rejected at the time here is a copy / paste of what I wrote:

    "Hey brother, it was one and done for me. I think her ask was 800 but settled for 5. She wanted all covered including BJ, no kissing etc. With no set intention to let that slide in the future. Its a hard stop for me at least. Otherwise, looks good and great body. Pretty much like the photos. She blocked me now LOL so can't really see what pics she uses on seeking anymore. ".
    Preesh. We had texted at the beginning of summer and it fizzled out. She reached out again recently but after your report I may not pursue.

  8. #18028

    Sarina

    Quote Originally Posted by DasHottCalla  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on this one? Seems eager. From sdm, pretty sure I've seen her on sa before.
    Not worth it. Ghetto vibes, very thin, small droopy boobs. Bad experience.

  9. #18027
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCurve  [View Original Post]
    Bruh. Respond to my pm about zara.
    Hey bro, I tried responding but got rejected at the time here is a copy / paste of what I wrote:

    "Hey brother, it was one and done for me. I think her ask was 800 but settled for 5. She wanted all covered including BJ, no kissing etc. With no set intention to let that slide in the future. Its a hard stop for me at least. Otherwise, looks good and great body. Pretty much like the photos. She blocked me now LOL so can't really see what pics she uses on seeking anymore. ".

  10. #18026

    What

    Quote Originally Posted by JustLikeThe  [View Original Post]
    She reached out in SA. Just for curiosity sake looked up and she is 10 years past 42.
    What a 52 year old thinks she's worth more than 300. WTF. You will need to put a finger and pop a puss to get that thing wet.

  11. #18025

    Sarina

    Any intel on this one? Seems eager. From sdm, pretty sure I've seen her on sa before.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_2774.jpg‎  

  12. #18024
    [Deleted by Admin]

    In what world do you think this could be ok?

    I'm literally shaking my head as I type.

    A2

  13. #18023

    Lana

    She reached out in SA. Just for curiosity sake looked up and she is 10 years past 42.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCurve  [View Original Post]
    Any recent notes on Marcella? - https://members.seeking.com/member/8...e-ba67d5bf6c9f.

    Did not pull the trigger on Deja, but she will accept 300 and covered - https://members.seeking.com/member/b...7-547a54f5f5a4.

    Lana - https://members.seeking.com/member/0...1-34dedfea77ad.

    Quick to text but gets down to business right away. Says her last one gave her 700, sometimes 800-1000. Requires 200 if just a meet and greet. Cmon, you're 42 and probably lying about that.

  14. #18022
    Any recent notes on Marcella? - https://members.seeking.com/member/8...e-ba67d5bf6c9f.

    Did not pull the trigger on Deja, but she will accept 300 and covered - https://members.seeking.com/member/b...7-547a54f5f5a4.

    Lana - https://members.seeking.com/member/0...1-34dedfea77ad.

    Quick to text but gets down to business right away. Says her last one gave her 700, sometimes 800-1000. Requires 200 if just a meet and greet. Cmon, you're 42 and probably lying about that.

  15. #18021
    Quote Originally Posted by Mross86  [View Original Post]
    In my experience these "conversations", let alone no impact, they have had negative impact. I feel like each tine I engage in a conversation I walk away with lower IQ, so no I don't find any value at all in it LOL.
    Bruh. Respond to my pm about zara.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape