Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 286 to 300 of 18328
-
08-17-26 12:08 #18043Senior Member

Posts: 106Holly
https://members.seeking.com/member/9...3-8e825974f27c
Want a online arrangement before meetup.
That's a no for me.
-
08-17-26 10:04 #18042Senior Member

Posts: 112Princess
Says her previous arrangement was 10 k a month and wants the same or more now.
https://members.seeking.com/member/2...7-8ec7071b077b
-
08-17-26 08:50 #18041Senior Member

Posts: 112Well hey, at least she showed back up. I was getting the vibe that it would be dinner and done, so I didn't bite. She sent me another picture when we started talking and yeah. They looked really small (with big ass feet LOL).
Originally Posted by AdcFellow
[View Original Post]
If you don't mind sharing, how much did they ask for the follow-up meet?
-
08-16-26 21:58 #18040Senior Member

Posts: 100Heather. For what's it worth
She is in the garret park swinger adult site. No interaction and info beyond that.
Originally Posted by TheCurve
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-26 21:52 #18039Senior Member

Posts: 100[URL]https://members.seeking.com/member/119d705b-57d4-43c3-ae39-19a730fbe0a8[/URL]
https://members.seeking.com/member/1...9-19a730fbe0a8
- Look up not showing up to confirm legit.
- pretty quick to get to accept M&G day and time. (platonic tag but wanted to roll the dice).
- Has not asked for M&G allowance.
- not taking up this one to burn time.
-
08-16-26 21:45 #18038Senior Member

Posts: 100Thanks for sharing
Feel for you bruh for an evening and resources wasted. Just didn't get the vibes when messaging. (but I have missed a lot of good ones feeling behind the fence). Keep going brother.
Originally Posted by AdcFellow
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-26 21:32 #18037Senior Member

Posts: 1041Tianna
Someone go bang her apparently she needs money like which h. O. e doesn't-.
-
08-16-26 20:22 #18036Senior Member

Posts: 439I unfortunately took the bait, and it was a big waste of time. Met for dinner ($200) total, I. E. , $100 each. Pics are accurate,. They are tiny. Perhaps 90 lbs each. But not toned,. More likely substance induced. Still young and pretty, and dressed sexy. ZERO chest on either of them. Confirmed they "did duos" as sisters (they are definitely sisters). They decided we could meet again later, so we set a date. On the way there, they said "no sex. " I ignored their message. When I arrive, they confirmed "no sex" but oral was OK. That is when the entire evening went south. They wouldn't both be with me at the same time. If I kissed one, the other would leave. If I touched one, the other went into the other room. Neither liked their tiny nipples touched. Could not really touch them. Would not get undressed. Acted bored. Huge turn-off, so I just counted it as a loss and left. It was the least sexy evening I have had.
Originally Posted by DasHottCalla
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-26 15:43 #18035Senior Member

Posts: 112Same song and dance with me. Tried to meet without the "gift" and got the whole "other men do this" rant. Seems like a bad investment even if you've got it like that. $400 plus whatever it costs to feed and water these two, with no guarantee you'll ever even see them again.
Originally Posted by DasHottCalla
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-26 13:49 #18034Senior Member

Posts: 329Thanks, I'll take my swing but I'm sure they operate similarly.
Originally Posted by TheCurve
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-26 13:20 #18033Senior Member

Posts: 286The twin https://members.seeking.com/member/2...3-6e33023d7a43.
Originally Posted by DasHottCalla
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-26 09:04 #18032Senior Member

Posts: 489Thanks for reminding me about that. Besides being boring in bed, she also has a boring personality. It was painful trying to keep a conversation going with her. Always reaponded with short answers and responses. I saw her a few times as well but couldn't take the boredom any longer LOL. Her dad is a pastor so that probably explains the personality. But she's into Asians. Works with Koreans at her job and bf is also a Korean (bumped into them at the mall one time). Aww but that body! 🤤 it's just too bad that the pretty face and hot body were the only things she offered.
Originally Posted by PRMan12
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-26 09:01 #18031Senior Member

Posts: 329Was messaging her last night. She would only meet if I met her and her twin at the restaurant and wanted me to “gift” both of them $200 for having drinks together.
Originally Posted by JustLikeThe
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-26 07:17 #18030Senior Member

Posts: 100Did not partake but
https://members.seeking.com/member/3...8-5cdd337dd2dd
Go's-.
She is most likely legit.
The Pics from some years look better than current one's.
No go for me but might suit other brothers-.
- She has become thinner (gymish) for my liking in recent pics.
- Have not discussed PPM.
- Moving to Ronaoke area this fall.
-
08-15-26 07:03 #18029Senior Member

Posts: 286Preesh. We had texted at the beginning of summer and it fizzled out. She reached out again recently but after your report I may not pursue.
Originally Posted by Mross86
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





