Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 316 to 330 of 18342
-
08-14-26 14:57 #18027Senior Member

Posts: 247Hey bro, I tried responding but got rejected at the time here is a copy / paste of what I wrote:
Originally Posted by TheCurve
[View Original Post]
"Hey brother, it was one and done for me. I think her ask was 800 but settled for 5. She wanted all covered including BJ, no kissing etc. With no set intention to let that slide in the future. Its a hard stop for me at least. Otherwise, looks good and great body. Pretty much like the photos. She blocked me now LOL so can't really see what pics she uses on seeking anymore. ".
-
08-14-26 13:42 #18026Senior Member

Posts: 1044What
What a 52 year old thinks she's worth more than 300. WTF. You will need to put a finger and pop a puss to get that thing wet.
Originally Posted by JustLikeThe
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-26 12:32 #18025Senior Member

Posts: 329Sarina
Any intel on this one? Seems eager. From sdm, pretty sure I've seen her on sa before.
-
08-14-26 09:38 #18024Banned Member

Posts: 131[Deleted by Admin]
In what world do you think this could be ok?
I'm literally shaking my head as I type.
A2
-
08-14-26 09:17 #18023Senior Member

Posts: 100Lana
She reached out in SA. Just for curiosity sake looked up and she is 10 years past 42.
Originally Posted by TheCurve
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-26 08:30 #18022Senior Member

Posts: 286Any recent notes on Marcella? - https://members.seeking.com/member/8...e-ba67d5bf6c9f.
Did not pull the trigger on Deja, but she will accept 300 and covered - https://members.seeking.com/member/b...7-547a54f5f5a4.
Lana - https://members.seeking.com/member/0...1-34dedfea77ad.
Quick to text but gets down to business right away. Says her last one gave her 700, sometimes 800-1000. Requires 200 if just a meet and greet. Cmon, you're 42 and probably lying about that.
-
08-14-26 06:50 #18021Senior Member

Posts: 286Bruh. Respond to my pm about zara.
Originally Posted by Mross86
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-26 06:34 #18020Senior Member

Posts: 106Funny I saw her profile I think month ago and she put no physical contact.
Originally Posted by Flintstone12
[View Original Post]
Guess no one reached out so she changed it.
-
08-13-26 22:12 #18019Senior Member

Posts: 378Summer
Escort from LA. Pretty hot, but. Checking on covers now, but I already know that answer.
https://members.seeking.com/member/1...8-cf3f79d79bad
https://hot.com/us/ca/los-angeles/es...-1119/m-X%5Bn3
-
08-13-26 19:55 #18018Regular Member

Posts: 6Roxy
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...f-4d7be9bea214
Platonic (there's a tag for that dear).
-
08-13-26 17:35 #18017Senior Member

Posts: 35You used to be able to back then. She probably kept sliding the age back until they made the change. She's older than the profile says.
Originally Posted by SRH59
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-26 16:21 #18016Senior Member

Posts: 247In my experience these "conversations", let alone no impact, they have had negative impact. I feel like each tine I engage in a conversation I walk away with lower IQ, so no I don't find any value at all in it LOL.
Originally Posted by DasHottCalla
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-26 16:18 #18015Senior Member

Posts: 247I've seen couple of similar scenarios, I assume she readjusted the age when seeking wasn't so strict given that she's been an amber since 2018. To be honest, unless they are I'd verified, I try to verify their age using beenverified, and if they lie they are blacklisted in my book.
Originally Posted by SRH59
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-26 15:19 #18014Senior Member

Posts: 62Dassy
Dassy.
Scammer.
https://members.seeking.com/member/4...5-6e86178cb445
Talks a big game and then gives a sob story about needing money for groceries before meeting.
-
08-13-26 09:27 #18013Senior Member

Posts: 168I see this once in awhile. Profile join date vs age. Where the join date would make them underage when they set up their profile. I thought you can't change birthdates once a profile was set up. Anyone know what's up with these? It's also interesting seeking doesn't catch this given their crackdowns.
This 23 why / o is cute. But would have been 15 in 2018 when she set up her profile. So it's a red flag.
https://members.seeking.com/member/8...7-cc121accf761










Reply With Quote






