Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 22 of 1223 FirstFirst ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 72 122 522 1022 ... LastLast
Results 316 to 330 of 18342
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #18027
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCurve  [View Original Post]
    Bruh. Respond to my pm about zara.
    Hey bro, I tried responding but got rejected at the time here is a copy / paste of what I wrote:

    "Hey brother, it was one and done for me. I think her ask was 800 but settled for 5. She wanted all covered including BJ, no kissing etc. With no set intention to let that slide in the future. Its a hard stop for me at least. Otherwise, looks good and great body. Pretty much like the photos. She blocked me now LOL so can't really see what pics she uses on seeking anymore. ".

  2. #18026

    What

    Quote Originally Posted by JustLikeThe  [View Original Post]
    She reached out in SA. Just for curiosity sake looked up and she is 10 years past 42.
    What a 52 year old thinks she's worth more than 300. WTF. You will need to put a finger and pop a puss to get that thing wet.

  3. #18025

    Sarina

    Any intel on this one? Seems eager. From sdm, pretty sure I've seen her on sa before.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_2774.jpg‎  

  4. #18024
    [Deleted by Admin]

    In what world do you think this could be ok?

    I'm literally shaking my head as I type.

    A2

  5. #18023

    Lana

    She reached out in SA. Just for curiosity sake looked up and she is 10 years past 42.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCurve  [View Original Post]
    Any recent notes on Marcella? - https://members.seeking.com/member/8...e-ba67d5bf6c9f.

    Did not pull the trigger on Deja, but she will accept 300 and covered - https://members.seeking.com/member/b...7-547a54f5f5a4.

    Lana - https://members.seeking.com/member/0...1-34dedfea77ad.

    Quick to text but gets down to business right away. Says her last one gave her 700, sometimes 800-1000. Requires 200 if just a meet and greet. Cmon, you're 42 and probably lying about that.

  6. #18022
    Any recent notes on Marcella? - https://members.seeking.com/member/8...e-ba67d5bf6c9f.

    Did not pull the trigger on Deja, but she will accept 300 and covered - https://members.seeking.com/member/b...7-547a54f5f5a4.

    Lana - https://members.seeking.com/member/0...1-34dedfea77ad.

    Quick to text but gets down to business right away. Says her last one gave her 700, sometimes 800-1000. Requires 200 if just a meet and greet. Cmon, you're 42 and probably lying about that.

  7. #18021
    Quote Originally Posted by Mross86  [View Original Post]
    In my experience these "conversations", let alone no impact, they have had negative impact. I feel like each tine I engage in a conversation I walk away with lower IQ, so no I don't find any value at all in it LOL.
    Bruh. Respond to my pm about zara.

  8. #18020
    Quote Originally Posted by Flintstone12  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...f-4d7be9bea214

    Platonic (there's a tag for that dear).
    Funny I saw her profile I think month ago and she put no physical contact.

    Guess no one reached out so she changed it.

  9. #18019

    Summer

    Escort from LA. Pretty hot, but. Checking on covers now, but I already know that answer.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...8-cf3f79d79bad

    https://hot.com/us/ca/los-angeles/es...-1119/m-X%5Bn3

  10. #18018

    Roxy

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...f-4d7be9bea214

    Platonic (there's a tag for that dear).

  11. #18017
    Quote Originally Posted by SRH59  [View Original Post]
    I see this once in awhile. Profile join date vs age. Where the join date would make them underage when they set up their profile. I thought you can't change birthdates once a profile was set up. Anyone know what's up with these? It's also interesting seeking doesn't catch this given their crackdowns.

    This 23 why / o is cute. But would have been 15 in 2018 when she set up her profile. So it's a red flag.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...7-cc121accf761
    You used to be able to back then. She probably kept sliding the age back until they made the change. She's older than the profile says.

  12. #18016
    Quote Originally Posted by DasHottCalla  [View Original Post]
    Lmao the hilarity for them to even start to believe that their conversation is worth any kind of money. I can't count how many dates I've been on. I can't recall one conversation that was useful to me.
    In my experience these "conversations", let alone no impact, they have had negative impact. I feel like each tine I engage in a conversation I walk away with lower IQ, so no I don't find any value at all in it LOL.

  13. #18015
    Quote Originally Posted by SRH59  [View Original Post]
    I see this once in awhile. Profile join date vs age. Where the join date would make them underage when they set up their profile. I thought you can't change birthdates once a profile was set up. Anyone know what's up with these? It's also interesting seeking doesn't catch this given their crackdowns.

    This 23 why / o is cute. But would have been 15 in 2018 when she set up her profile. So it's a red flag.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...7-cc121accf761
    I've seen couple of similar scenarios, I assume she readjusted the age when seeking wasn't so strict given that she's been an amber since 2018. To be honest, unless they are I'd verified, I try to verify their age using beenverified, and if they lie they are blacklisted in my book.

  14. #18014

    Dassy

    Dassy.

    Scammer.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...5-6e86178cb445

    Talks a big game and then gives a sob story about needing money for groceries before meeting.

  15. #18013
    Senior Member


    Posts: 168
    I see this once in awhile. Profile join date vs age. Where the join date would make them underage when they set up their profile. I thought you can't change birthdates once a profile was set up. Anyone know what's up with these? It's also interesting seeking doesn't catch this given their crackdowns.

    This 23 why / o is cute. But would have been 15 in 2018 when she set up her profile. So it's a red flag.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...7-cc121accf761

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape