Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 301 to 315 of 18330
-
08-16-26 07:17 #18030Senior Member

Posts: 100Did not partake but
https://members.seeking.com/member/3...8-5cdd337dd2dd
Go's-.
She is most likely legit.
The Pics from some years look better than current one's.
No go for me but might suit other brothers-.
- She has become thinner (gymish) for my liking in recent pics.
- Have not discussed PPM.
- Moving to Ronaoke area this fall.
-
08-15-26 07:03 #18029Senior Member

Posts: 286Preesh. We had texted at the beginning of summer and it fizzled out. She reached out again recently but after your report I may not pursue.
Originally Posted by Mross86
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-26 19:39 #18028Senior Member

Posts: 451Sarina
Not worth it. Ghetto vibes, very thin, small droopy boobs. Bad experience.
Originally Posted by DasHottCalla
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-26 14:57 #18027Senior Member

Posts: 245Hey bro, I tried responding but got rejected at the time here is a copy / paste of what I wrote:
Originally Posted by TheCurve
[View Original Post]
"Hey brother, it was one and done for me. I think her ask was 800 but settled for 5. She wanted all covered including BJ, no kissing etc. With no set intention to let that slide in the future. Its a hard stop for me at least. Otherwise, looks good and great body. Pretty much like the photos. She blocked me now LOL so can't really see what pics she uses on seeking anymore. ".
-
08-14-26 13:42 #18026Senior Member

Posts: 1041What
What a 52 year old thinks she's worth more than 300. WTF. You will need to put a finger and pop a puss to get that thing wet.
Originally Posted by JustLikeThe
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-26 12:32 #18025Senior Member

Posts: 329Sarina
Any intel on this one? Seems eager. From sdm, pretty sure I've seen her on sa before.
-
08-14-26 09:38 #18024Banned Member

Posts: 131[Deleted by Admin]
In what world do you think this could be ok?
I'm literally shaking my head as I type.
A2
-
08-14-26 09:17 #18023Senior Member

Posts: 100Lana
She reached out in SA. Just for curiosity sake looked up and she is 10 years past 42.
Originally Posted by TheCurve
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-26 08:30 #18022Senior Member

Posts: 286Any recent notes on Marcella? - https://members.seeking.com/member/8...e-ba67d5bf6c9f.
Did not pull the trigger on Deja, but she will accept 300 and covered - https://members.seeking.com/member/b...7-547a54f5f5a4.
Lana - https://members.seeking.com/member/0...1-34dedfea77ad.
Quick to text but gets down to business right away. Says her last one gave her 700, sometimes 800-1000. Requires 200 if just a meet and greet. Cmon, you're 42 and probably lying about that.
-
08-14-26 06:50 #18021Senior Member

Posts: 286Bruh. Respond to my pm about zara.
Originally Posted by Mross86
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-26 06:34 #18020Senior Member

Posts: 106Funny I saw her profile I think month ago and she put no physical contact.
Originally Posted by Flintstone12
[View Original Post]
Guess no one reached out so she changed it.
-
08-13-26 22:12 #18019Senior Member

Posts: 378Summer
Escort from LA. Pretty hot, but. Checking on covers now, but I already know that answer.
https://members.seeking.com/member/1...8-cf3f79d79bad
https://hot.com/us/ca/los-angeles/es...-1119/m-X%5Bn3
-
08-13-26 19:55 #18018Regular Member

Posts: 6Roxy
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...f-4d7be9bea214
Platonic (there's a tag for that dear).
-
08-13-26 17:35 #18017Senior Member

Posts: 35You used to be able to back then. She probably kept sliding the age back until they made the change. She's older than the profile says.
Originally Posted by SRH59
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-26 16:21 #18016Senior Member

Posts: 245In my experience these "conversations", let alone no impact, they have had negative impact. I feel like each tine I engage in a conversation I walk away with lower IQ, so no I don't find any value at all in it LOL.
Originally Posted by DasHottCalla
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




