Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 19 of 2489 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 69 119 519 1019 ... LastLast
Results 271 to 285 of 37325
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #37055

    Hennessy

    Quote Originally Posted by SousideRecon  [View Original Post]
    She did some jail time & gained some weight. Just started losing that when she got preggo. As far as the teeth not sure. I will say she does not show teeth in her smile in any of her pics. The pic I posted is recent June 30th 2026. Like most these girls weight fluctuates between vacation cycles. If you catch them in the sweet spot your lucky.
    I heard she letting everyone in the tricities fuck raw so you better strap up, I'm pretty sure she has no idea who the baby daddy is LOL. Also betting she still getting high.

  2. #37054

    Sally

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCruz  [View Original Post]
    I think she does with more than you think and earlier on than you think.
    Well damn, I she kissing and doing bbcip too.

  3. #37053

    Bridget

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCruz  [View Original Post]
    Anyone sample her lately? Her age changed from 40-35 recently on her ads. Looks like she's using a filter on photos. I'm always nervous with her because I never know if the monkey has taken hold or if communication will suck. It would be nice if she was on her game and actually replied. Can any one who has dreamed lately share her status these days. TIA.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...o/923839086111
    Last time I saw her, she has a full time job and also has a spot with a male roommate, I don't think the monkey is in the picture and she doesn't look like it is but you never know with these girls. She is definitely over 40 also LOL.

  4. #37052

    Bridget

    Anyone sample her lately? Her age changed from 40-35 recently on her ads. Looks like she's using a filter on photos. I'm always nervous with her because I never know if the monkey has taken hold or if communication will suck. It would be nice if she was on her game and actually replied. Can any one who has dreamed lately share her status these days. TIA.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...o/923839086111

  5. #37051

    Re: Sally

    Quote Originally Posted by SkidMarks  [View Original Post]
    She doesn't do bare with everyone. You have to be long time customer.
    I think she does with more than you think and earlier on than you think.

  6. #37050

    She Was The Same Back In Cville

    Quote Originally Posted by SousideRecon  [View Original Post]
    She did some jail time & gained some weight. Just started losing that when she got preggo. As far as the teeth not sure. I will say she does not show teeth in her smile in any of her pics. The pic I posted is recent June 30th 2026. Like most these girls weight fluctuates between vacation cycles. If you catch them in the sweet spot your lucky.
    Seen her in Cville back in 2020 and she was the same then. Lazy, Unmotivated, and 1000's of excuses. Like girl I get it but maybe it's time to leave this business behind if you not going to put effort into it. Wasting my time and wasting your time. She probably was freak when she was in her prime but clearly, she's way past that. Get a job a McDonalds at this point.

  7. #37049

    Recently

    Quote Originally Posted by Rvaguy2000  [View Original Post]
    I saw her 5 years ago and passed based on her lack of teeth and skeletal look. Did she get teeth? She was looking rough then. Does she actually look ok now?
    She did some jail time & gained some weight. Just started losing that when she got preggo. As far as the teeth not sure. I will say she does not show teeth in her smile in any of her pics. The pic I posted is recent June 30th 2026. Like most these girls weight fluctuates between vacation cycles. If you catch them in the sweet spot your lucky.

  8. #37048
    She's horrible, I tried to give her a few chances because of the prices but she complains, has never done a good job, ever always has an excuse for why she isn't performing. She just isn't good at her job at all.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kriggs32  [View Original Post]
    Outside of her constantly taking her STG Ads down or switching app numbers every 3 days.

    Can't F_k her the way you want(Complainer)
    Jacked up teeth




    Anyway, she is on Parham Road / Henricus do-gooders radar.

    Also actual monster speculation typically leads to posts being moved.

    https://cdn.imgchest.com/files/f0754c127b87.png

  9. #37047

    Toothless skeletor?

    I saw her 5 years ago and passed based on her lack of teeth and skeletal look. Did she get teeth? She was looking rough then. Does she actually look ok now?

    Quote Originally Posted by SousideRecon  [View Original Post]
    Hennessey still cute AF but looks more like this 8 months versus the ad pics, enjoy for you guys that like them preggo.

  10. #37046

    Her name was Maria / Velma speculative on House In Virginia stats

    Quote Originally Posted by Hbn235  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her before or experienced her:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...h/971323752029

    Idk if it's true or not I read (I could be wrong) somewhere that this one of the chick that possibly has the monster. Idk but do anyone has info on this chick before I decide to check her out.
    Outside of her constantly taking her STG Ads down or switching app numbers every 3 days.

    Can't F_k her the way you want(Complainer)
    Jacked up teeth




    Anyway, she is on Parham Road / Henricus do-gooders radar.

    Also actual monster speculation typically leads to posts being moved.

    https://cdn.imgchest.com/files/f0754c127b87.png
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails f0754c127b87.jpg‎  

  11. #37045

    Curiosity

    Has anyone seen her before or experienced her:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...h/971323752029

    Idk if it's true or not I read (I could be wrong) somewhere that this one of the chick that possibly has the monster. Idk but do anyone has info on this chick before I decide to check her out.

  12. #37044

    Sally

    Quote Originally Posted by Blundy2469  [View Original Post]
    She is pretty and will go bare but won't kiss.
    She doesn't do bare with everyone. You have to be long time customer.

  13. #37043

    Updated pic

    Quote Originally Posted by Raheem  [View Original Post]
    I saw Lokita earlier this week and Henny was there. Henny is 8 months pregnant but she looks good if you want that. Lokita says they don't do doubles. Both are well reviewed on here and the other site.
    Hennessey still cute AF but looks more like this 8 months versus the ad pics, enjoy for you guys that like them preggo.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1000026914.jpg‎  

  14. #37042

    Well, imagine that.

    Quote Originally Posted by KingdomMe  [View Original Post]
    It doesn't matter anymore. Some guy named Joseph got aggressive with her and scared her off. She said she's taking a break. The Whole thing freaked her out. Pixie dipped too. Sad.
    It's not the first time it's happened and I'm sure it won't be the last. It's pretty sad that people here Don't know how to treat women. They might be hookers but that doesn't mean they need to be treated shitty and with disrespect.

  15. #37041

    Lokita / hennessey

    Quote Originally Posted by Diplomatic  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone sampled Lokita recently or tried her new friend Hennessy? Both of them look like they would be a good time together, but her friend's body looks good, so I might try her alone 1st. If anyone sampled it, let me know. If not, then I am TOFTT.

    TIA!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/213851288
    I saw Lokita earlier this week and Henny was there. Henny is 8 months pregnant but she looks good if you want that. Lokita says they don't do doubles. Both are well reviewed on here and the other site.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape