Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 20 of 2489 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 70 120 520 1020 ... LastLast
Results 286 to 300 of 37329
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #37044

    Lokita / hennessey

    Quote Originally Posted by Diplomatic  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone sampled Lokita recently or tried her new friend Hennessy? Both of them look like they would be a good time together, but her friend's body looks good, so I might try her alone 1st. If anyone sampled it, let me know. If not, then I am TOFTT.

    TIA!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/213851288
    I saw Lokita earlier this week and Henny was there. Henny is 8 months pregnant but she looks good if you want that. Lokita says they don't do doubles. Both are well reviewed on here and the other site.

  2. #37043

    Winter is looking for help

    I haven't sampled FS, but the deepthroat, facef*ck is off the charts this time. She's been able to mix it up and can be sensual while sucking and ambitious when her throat is getting pounded hard.

  3. #37042

    Lokita and her friend Hennessy

    Has anyone sampled Lokita recently or tried her new friend Hennessy? Both of them look like they would be a good time together, but her friend's body looks good, so I might try her alone 1st. If anyone sampled it, let me know. If not, then I am TOFTT.

    TIA!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/213851288

  4. #37041

    Any Info?

    Anyone have any info on this joint? GFE?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/213851930

  5. #37040

    Blue

    Quote Originally Posted by GeechieDan  [View Original Post]
    Was it 300 for both, or 300 each? What are Blue's rates now?
    It doesn't matter anymore. Some guy named Joseph got aggressive with her and scared her off. She said she's taking a break. The Whole thing freaked her out. Pixie dipped too. Sad.

  6. #37039

    Blue

    Quote Originally Posted by BigCuz  [View Original Post]
    She had already raised her rates. Anyways, you don't think a legit 3 some w / 2 20 yr Olds, no clock watching, no sights of a needle, pipe of any sorts. No 30 minutes of wasting time in the bathroom. None of that b. S was worth the price of admission. That's on you. I had a great time.
    Was it 300 for both, or 300 each? What are Blue's rates now?

  7. #37038

    Forgot

    Quote Originally Posted by MongerMan804  [View Original Post]
    Yall have given this girl severe gps now.
    Let's not forget she's a SW.

  8. #37037
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1069

    You think so?

    Quote Originally Posted by MongerMan804  [View Original Post]
    Yall have given this girl severe gps now.
    She had already raised her rates. Anyways, you don't think a legit 3 some w / 2 20 yr Olds, no clock watching, no sights of a needle, pipe of any sorts. No 30 minutes of wasting time in the bathroom. None of that b. S was worth the price of admission. That's on you. I had a great time.

  9. #37036

    Gps

    Quote Originally Posted by BigCuz  [View Original Post]
    I decided to text Blue wed night, not expecting to hear back from her. But about a hour later she replied to me. She just got back to rva area and had a friend with her that is new to the game. Friend name is pixie, not to be confused with the other pixie that post on stg. Well pixie is about same size as blue, a little taller, 20 white with brown hair low cut. Very cute just like blue is. Young, hot, and fun. So they wanted to hang out. After a few trades of text, they wanted to get a room. I met them a little after midnight 1st hotel was booked so went to next closet. Split the cost of room 3 ways. In the area she host at before. After light convo and stuff they strip and I join them we on bed. And the girls did not disappoint. Oh did I mention the natural D's on pixie that are spectacular. I played with them for a while as Blue took care of me then pixie, then a little bit of both. Got the rubber strapped up and away I went with pixie. Both girls appeared to enjoyed themselves and you know I did.

    Anyways, at the moment if you want to get to pixie. Which is a definitely will repeat for me, you can reach out to Blue.

    And please don't pm me asking for number, her number is available on this board for all to read.

    3 bills plus the split for the room. And yes she wanted me to make yall aware both are available and ready for some action. What a treat!
    Yall have given this girl severe gps now.

  10. #37035

    Eros Scammers Laura & Yenny

    Reached out to these two. Didn't get any response. Later that day I got the ole "Cartel" Extortion text. Don't bother with either one.

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/8722743.htm?cat=1

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/5539564.htm?cat=1

  11. #37034
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1069

    Too funny. I got your reference

    Quote Originally Posted by Geronimo808  [View Original Post]
    I use to fuck with her cousin but you aint know that, LOL.
    Side note, I text the Lynchburg spinner last night, But she never replied.

  12. #37033

    Say whaaaat

    Quote Originally Posted by BigCuz  [View Original Post]
    I decided to text Blue wed night, not expecting to hear back from her. But about a hour later she replied to me. She just got back to rva area and had a friend with her that is new to the game. Friend name is pixie, not to be confused with the other pixie that post on stg. Well pixie is about same size as blue, a little taller, 20 white with brown hair low cut. Very cute just like blue is. Young, hot, and fun. So they wanted to hang out. After a few trades of text, they wanted to get a room. I met them a little after midnight 1st hotel was booked so went to next closet. Split the cost of room 3 ways. In the area she host at before. After light convo and stuff they strip and I join them we on bed. And the girls did not disappoint. Oh did I mention the natural D's on pixie that are spectacular. I played with them for a while as Blue took care of me then pixie, then a little bit of both. Got the rubber strapped up and away I went with pixie. Both girls appeared to enjoyed themselves and you know I did.

    Anyways, at the moment if you want to get to pixie. Which is a definitely will repeat for me, you can reach out to Blue.

    And please don't pm me asking for number, her number is available on this board for all to read.

    3 bills plus the split for the room. And yes she wanted me to make yall aware both are available and ready for some action. What a treat!
    I use to fuck with her cousin but you aint know that, LOL.

  13. #37032

    Location

    Quote Originally Posted by MongBong  [View Original Post]
    She's not too good to be true. If it were me, I would do at least 30 minutes. The pictures are accurate. She's hot.
    Does she work out of a hotel, house, etc?

    And those pictures, you're right, are smoking! I would go for 60 minutes eith her. And I do believe I may just do that.

  14. #37031
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1069

    I got a story to tell.

    I decided to text Blue wed night, not expecting to hear back from her. But about a hour later she replied to me. She just got back to rva area and had a friend with her that is new to the game. Friend name is pixie, not to be confused with the other pixie that post on stg. Well pixie is about same size as blue, a little taller, 20 white with brown hair low cut. Very cute just like blue is. Young, hot, and fun. So they wanted to hang out. After a few trades of text, they wanted to get a room. I met them a little after midnight 1st hotel was booked so went to next closet. Split the cost of room 3 ways. In the area she host at before. After light convo and stuff they strip and I join them we on bed. And the girls did not disappoint. Oh did I mention the natural D's on pixie that are spectacular. I played with them for a while as Blue took care of me then pixie, then a little bit of both. Got the rubber strapped up and away I went with pixie. Both girls appeared to enjoyed themselves and you know I did.

    Anyways, at the moment if you want to get to pixie. Which is a definitely will repeat for me, you can reach out to Blue.

    And please don't pm me asking for number, her number is available on this board for all to read.

    3 bills plus the split for the room. And yes she wanted me to make yall aware both are available and ready for some action. What a treat!

  15. #37030

    Prison weight

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeTheHoe  [View Original Post]
    Is she still holding the prison weight or did she shape back up?
    Nah braddah, that nose candy took all that off LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape