Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 22 of 2488 FirstFirst ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 72 122 522 1022 ... LastLast
Results 316 to 330 of 37320
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #37005
    Senior Member


    Posts: 311
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddy82  [View Original Post]
    Do you know how long she's in town?
    She's in VaB now. I've seen her before in another town. The pictures were accurate at the time, I would assume not much has changed. It was a fun time but the monkey is definitely present and she is definitely traveling with some guy.

  2. #37004

    How long?

    Quote Originally Posted by Grok01  [View Original Post]
    Seen this sexy spinner couple times in lynchburg. I'm excited she's coming to richmond tonight around 7 pm. She has tight little hard body. So tiny and takes a pounding. Get her while she's here.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...g/208036719256
    Do you know how long she's in town?

  3. #37003

    Rich people are assholes

    Quote Originally Posted by TheHobbyLobby  [View Original Post]
    I don't mind the everything converted I actually prefer it since these women are high volume providers. It's the lack of enthusiasm that does it for me. You are in the service industry and you act like that. Good luck. I mean her looks gets her pretty far but if you don't provide your best then you won't realize your full potential. But let's face it everyone. I am sure this isn't the line of work she choose to do and more like something she has to do for what ever reason.
    Rich people are assholes. I used to work security for Richmond escorts in the early 2010's. Even the ugliest, fattest, grossest girls make at least $300,000/ yr. They have figured out that they don't have to be pretty or have good attitudes to become extremely wealthy, so they're just not going to put in the effort, because they don't see any benefit to them to put on an act. They see you as someone who is just renting their holes for an hour, so they don't see the need to play "fake friendship," it doesn't affect their money either way.

  4. #37002

    The girls read the reviews

    Quote Originally Posted by SousideRecon  [View Original Post]
    Clearly she reads the forum. The ad was deleted within 30 mins of this post. At 12:58 I clicked the link and it was gone.
    Most sex workers keep an eye on the forums because it affects their business. Working girls who see other girls as competition will leave fake bad reviews to destroy their competition's business. Disgruntled Johns will leave fake bad reviews out of revenge if a provider refuses to see them. Escorts are forced to read reviews to protect themselves and to see if anyone is coming after them and their livelihood.

  5. #37001
    Quote Originally Posted by Diplomatic  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen, heard or visited Pixie? Not manic, but the thick one. I really want to see her but haven't seen her ads on stg in a while. If anyone has her digits or ad DM me.

    TIA!!
    She is out of what I assume was Chesterfield Captivity Daycare transferred to another venue

    On July 29. according to the vine

  6. #37000

    Thick Pixie

    Has anyone seen, heard or visited Pixie? Not manic, but the thick one. I really want to see her but haven't seen her ads on stg in a while. If anyone has her digits or ad DM me.

    TIA!!

  7. #36999

    Info


  8. #36998

    Good rec

    Quote Originally Posted by MongBong  [View Original Post]
    She's not too good to be true. If it were me, I would do at least 30 minutes. The pictures are accurate. She's hot.
    She's hotter in person. We did a quick video call before I came out but neither that or the pics do her justice. She's super nice and a lot of fun!

  9. #36997
    If anyone tried hitting up Mo she's on vacation. Also Delilah on jd is looking for fun with old and new regulars this weekend and I think she might be mobile if you want to do outcalls. If you have her number just hit her up and if you need Delilah's number just hmu.

  10. #36996

    Jade dior

    https://www.slixa.com/dc/washington/jade-dior-7

    I just saw this super thick PAWG. GFE, DFK, Greek, unless you're packing.

    There was a small charge or up sell after initial contact, but I think it was a reasonable value. Full hour. $$$$.

  11. #36995

    She's legit

    Quote Originally Posted by DorkHelmet  [View Original Post]
    Anybody seen this one?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/213606961

    Seems TGTBT, 150 QV, 200 HH. No deposit.
    She's not too good to be true. If it were me, I would do at least 30 minutes. The pictures are accurate. She's hot.

  12. #36994

    Sally

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCruz  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Sally? Looking to know what I'm getting into and what to expect with her. She is the one with pictures in bathtub. I don't see any face pictures though. Hopefully she's not completely ugly and worn out. Happy to read some comments. TIA!
    She is pretty and will go bare but won't kiss.

  13. #36993

    Kim

    Anybody seen this one?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/213606961

    Seems TGTBT, 150 QV, 200 HH. No deposit.

  14. #36992

    Sally

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCruz  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Sally? Looking to know what I'm getting into and what to expect with her. She is the one with pictures in bathtub. I don't see any face pictures though. Hopefully she's not completely ugly and worn out. Happy to read some comments. TIA!
    She's petite, everything is covered but does anal for an upcharge of a Ulysses Grant. She has a handler but he stays out the way, overall a good dream so book with confidence.

  15. #36991
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1772

    Anyone?

    Does anyone know this girl? I've been chit chatting w her on social media for a few weeks and she finally got around to telling me she needs "a friend who can help". Well I'm a friendly guy and we theoretically have a hookup planned for this weekend. If you know her and any info, hit me up. For the sake of clarity: DO NOT message me asking how to find her, for her digits, ect. Once I've hit it, I'll pass it along.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20260729-173749.jpg‎   Screenshot_20260729-174021.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape