Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 271 to 285 of 37325
-
08-10-26 07:58 #37055Senior Member

Posts: 577Hennessy
I heard she letting everyone in the tricities fuck raw so you better strap up, I'm pretty sure she has no idea who the baby daddy is LOL. Also betting she still getting high.
Originally Posted by SousideRecon
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-26 07:54 #37054Senior Member

Posts: 577Sally
Well damn, I she kissing and doing bbcip too.
Originally Posted by JohnnyCruz
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-26 07:53 #37053Senior Member

Posts: 577Bridget
Last time I saw her, she has a full time job and also has a spot with a male roommate, I don't think the monkey is in the picture and she doesn't look like it is but you never know with these girls. She is definitely over 40 also LOL.
Originally Posted by JohnnyCruz
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-26 23:09 #37052Senior Member

Posts: 182Bridget
Anyone sample her lately? Her age changed from 40-35 recently on her ads. Looks like she's using a filter on photos. I'm always nervous with her because I never know if the monkey has taken hold or if communication will suck. It would be nice if she was on her game and actually replied. Can any one who has dreamed lately share her status these days. TIA.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...o/923839086111
-
08-09-26 23:03 #37051Senior Member

Posts: 182Re: Sally
I think she does with more than you think and earlier on than you think.
Originally Posted by SkidMarks
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-26 18:40 #37050Senior Member

Posts: 63She Was The Same Back In Cville
Seen her in Cville back in 2020 and she was the same then. Lazy, Unmotivated, and 1000's of excuses. Like girl I get it but maybe it's time to leave this business behind if you not going to put effort into it. Wasting my time and wasting your time. She probably was freak when she was in her prime but clearly, she's way past that. Get a job a McDonalds at this point.
Originally Posted by SousideRecon
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-26 11:20 #37049Senior Member

Posts: 327Recently
She did some jail time & gained some weight. Just started losing that when she got preggo. As far as the teeth not sure. I will say she does not show teeth in her smile in any of her pics. The pic I posted is recent June 30th 2026. Like most these girls weight fluctuates between vacation cycles. If you catch them in the sweet spot your lucky.
Originally Posted by Rvaguy2000
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-26 07:50 #37048Regular Member

Posts: 24She's horrible, I tried to give her a few chances because of the prices but she complains, has never done a good job, ever always has an excuse for why she isn't performing. She just isn't good at her job at all.
Originally Posted by Kriggs32
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-26 21:58 #37047Senior Member

Posts: 111Toothless skeletor?
I saw her 5 years ago and passed based on her lack of teeth and skeletal look. Did she get teeth? She was looking rough then. Does she actually look ok now?
Originally Posted by SousideRecon
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-26 20:25 #37046Senior Member

Posts: 337Her name was Maria / Velma speculative on House In Virginia stats
Outside of her constantly taking her STG Ads down or switching app numbers every 3 days.
Originally Posted by Hbn235
[View Original Post]
Can't F_k her the way you want(Complainer)
Jacked up teeth
Anyway, she is on Parham Road / Henricus do-gooders radar.
Also actual monster speculation typically leads to posts being moved.
https://cdn.imgchest.com/files/f0754c127b87.png
-
08-08-26 19:11 #37045Senior Member

Posts: 147Curiosity
Has anyone seen her before or experienced her:
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...h/971323752029
Idk if it's true or not I read (I could be wrong) somewhere that this one of the chick that possibly has the monster. Idk but do anyone has info on this chick before I decide to check her out.
-
08-08-26 18:12 #37044Senior Member

Posts: 124Sally
She doesn't do bare with everyone. You have to be long time customer.
Originally Posted by Blundy2469
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-26 17:05 #37043Senior Member

Posts: 327Updated pic
Hennessey still cute AF but looks more like this 8 months versus the ad pics, enjoy for you guys that like them preggo.
Originally Posted by Raheem
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-26 12:11 #37042Senior Member

Posts: 339Well, imagine that.
It's not the first time it's happened and I'm sure it won't be the last. It's pretty sad that people here Don't know how to treat women. They might be hookers but that doesn't mean they need to be treated shitty and with disrespect.
Originally Posted by KingdomMe
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-26 11:34 #37041Senior Member

Posts: 128Lokita / hennessey
I saw Lokita earlier this week and Henny was there. Henny is 8 months pregnant but she looks good if you want that. Lokita says they don't do doubles. Both are well reviewed on here and the other site.
Originally Posted by Diplomatic
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




