Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 20 of 2490 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 70 120 520 1020 ... LastLast
Results 286 to 300 of 37336
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #37051
    She's horrible, I tried to give her a few chances because of the prices but she complains, has never done a good job, ever always has an excuse for why she isn't performing. She just isn't good at her job at all.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kriggs32  [View Original Post]
    Outside of her constantly taking her STG Ads down or switching app numbers every 3 days.

    Can't F_k her the way you want(Complainer)
    Jacked up teeth




    Anyway, she is on Parham Road / Henricus do-gooders radar.

    Also actual monster speculation typically leads to posts being moved.

    https://cdn.imgchest.com/files/f0754c127b87.png

  2. #37050

    Toothless skeletor?

    I saw her 5 years ago and passed based on her lack of teeth and skeletal look. Did she get teeth? She was looking rough then. Does she actually look ok now?

    Quote Originally Posted by SousideRecon  [View Original Post]
    Hennessey still cute AF but looks more like this 8 months versus the ad pics, enjoy for you guys that like them preggo.

  3. #37049

    Her name was Maria / Velma speculative on House In Virginia stats

    Quote Originally Posted by Hbn235  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her before or experienced her:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...h/971323752029

    Idk if it's true or not I read (I could be wrong) somewhere that this one of the chick that possibly has the monster. Idk but do anyone has info on this chick before I decide to check her out.
    Outside of her constantly taking her STG Ads down or switching app numbers every 3 days.

    Can't F_k her the way you want(Complainer)
    Jacked up teeth




    Anyway, she is on Parham Road / Henricus do-gooders radar.

    Also actual monster speculation typically leads to posts being moved.

    https://cdn.imgchest.com/files/f0754c127b87.png
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails f0754c127b87.jpg‎  

  4. #37048

    Curiosity

    Has anyone seen her before or experienced her:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...h/971323752029

    Idk if it's true or not I read (I could be wrong) somewhere that this one of the chick that possibly has the monster. Idk but do anyone has info on this chick before I decide to check her out.

  5. #37047

    Sally

    Quote Originally Posted by Blundy2469  [View Original Post]
    She is pretty and will go bare but won't kiss.
    She doesn't do bare with everyone. You have to be long time customer.

  6. #37046

    Updated pic

    Quote Originally Posted by Raheem  [View Original Post]
    I saw Lokita earlier this week and Henny was there. Henny is 8 months pregnant but she looks good if you want that. Lokita says they don't do doubles. Both are well reviewed on here and the other site.
    Hennessey still cute AF but looks more like this 8 months versus the ad pics, enjoy for you guys that like them preggo.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1000026914.jpg‎  

  7. #37045

    Well, imagine that.

    Quote Originally Posted by KingdomMe  [View Original Post]
    It doesn't matter anymore. Some guy named Joseph got aggressive with her and scared her off. She said she's taking a break. The Whole thing freaked her out. Pixie dipped too. Sad.
    It's not the first time it's happened and I'm sure it won't be the last. It's pretty sad that people here Don't know how to treat women. They might be hookers but that doesn't mean they need to be treated shitty and with disrespect.

  8. #37044

    Lokita / hennessey

    Quote Originally Posted by Diplomatic  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone sampled Lokita recently or tried her new friend Hennessy? Both of them look like they would be a good time together, but her friend's body looks good, so I might try her alone 1st. If anyone sampled it, let me know. If not, then I am TOFTT.

    TIA!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/213851288
    I saw Lokita earlier this week and Henny was there. Henny is 8 months pregnant but she looks good if you want that. Lokita says they don't do doubles. Both are well reviewed on here and the other site.

  9. #37043

    Winter is looking for help

    I haven't sampled FS, but the deepthroat, facef*ck is off the charts this time. She's been able to mix it up and can be sensual while sucking and ambitious when her throat is getting pounded hard.

  10. #37042

    Lokita and her friend Hennessy

    Has anyone sampled Lokita recently or tried her new friend Hennessy? Both of them look like they would be a good time together, but her friend's body looks good, so I might try her alone 1st. If anyone sampled it, let me know. If not, then I am TOFTT.

    TIA!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/213851288

  11. #37041

    Any Info?

    Anyone have any info on this joint? GFE?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/213851930

  12. #37040

    Blue

    Quote Originally Posted by GeechieDan  [View Original Post]
    Was it 300 for both, or 300 each? What are Blue's rates now?
    It doesn't matter anymore. Some guy named Joseph got aggressive with her and scared her off. She said she's taking a break. The Whole thing freaked her out. Pixie dipped too. Sad.

  13. #37039

    Blue

    Quote Originally Posted by BigCuz  [View Original Post]
    She had already raised her rates. Anyways, you don't think a legit 3 some w / 2 20 yr Olds, no clock watching, no sights of a needle, pipe of any sorts. No 30 minutes of wasting time in the bathroom. None of that b. S was worth the price of admission. That's on you. I had a great time.
    Was it 300 for both, or 300 each? What are Blue's rates now?

  14. #37038

    Forgot

    Quote Originally Posted by MongerMan804  [View Original Post]
    Yall have given this girl severe gps now.
    Let's not forget she's a SW.

  15. #37037
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1069

    You think so?

    Quote Originally Posted by MongerMan804  [View Original Post]
    Yall have given this girl severe gps now.
    She had already raised her rates. Anyways, you don't think a legit 3 some w / 2 20 yr Olds, no clock watching, no sights of a needle, pipe of any sorts. No 30 minutes of wasting time in the bathroom. None of that b. S was worth the price of admission. That's on you. I had a great time.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape