Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 20 of 2488 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 70 120 520 1020 ... LastLast
Results 286 to 300 of 37320
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #37035

    Eros Scammers Laura & Yenny

    Reached out to these two. Didn't get any response. Later that day I got the ole "Cartel" Extortion text. Don't bother with either one.

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/8722743.htm?cat=1

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/5539564.htm?cat=1

  2. #37034
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1069

    Too funny. I got your reference

    Quote Originally Posted by Geronimo808  [View Original Post]
    I use to fuck with her cousin but you aint know that, LOL.
    Side note, I text the Lynchburg spinner last night, But she never replied.

  3. #37033

    Say whaaaat

    Quote Originally Posted by BigCuz  [View Original Post]
    I decided to text Blue wed night, not expecting to hear back from her. But about a hour later she replied to me. She just got back to rva area and had a friend with her that is new to the game. Friend name is pixie, not to be confused with the other pixie that post on stg. Well pixie is about same size as blue, a little taller, 20 white with brown hair low cut. Very cute just like blue is. Young, hot, and fun. So they wanted to hang out. After a few trades of text, they wanted to get a room. I met them a little after midnight 1st hotel was booked so went to next closet. Split the cost of room 3 ways. In the area she host at before. After light convo and stuff they strip and I join them we on bed. And the girls did not disappoint. Oh did I mention the natural D's on pixie that are spectacular. I played with them for a while as Blue took care of me then pixie, then a little bit of both. Got the rubber strapped up and away I went with pixie. Both girls appeared to enjoyed themselves and you know I did.

    Anyways, at the moment if you want to get to pixie. Which is a definitely will repeat for me, you can reach out to Blue.

    And please don't pm me asking for number, her number is available on this board for all to read.

    3 bills plus the split for the room. And yes she wanted me to make yall aware both are available and ready for some action. What a treat!
    I use to fuck with her cousin but you aint know that, LOL.

  4. #37032

    Location

    Quote Originally Posted by MongBong  [View Original Post]
    She's not too good to be true. If it were me, I would do at least 30 minutes. The pictures are accurate. She's hot.
    Does she work out of a hotel, house, etc?

    And those pictures, you're right, are smoking! I would go for 60 minutes eith her. And I do believe I may just do that.

  5. #37031
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1069

    I got a story to tell.

    I decided to text Blue wed night, not expecting to hear back from her. But about a hour later she replied to me. She just got back to rva area and had a friend with her that is new to the game. Friend name is pixie, not to be confused with the other pixie that post on stg. Well pixie is about same size as blue, a little taller, 20 white with brown hair low cut. Very cute just like blue is. Young, hot, and fun. So they wanted to hang out. After a few trades of text, they wanted to get a room. I met them a little after midnight 1st hotel was booked so went to next closet. Split the cost of room 3 ways. In the area she host at before. After light convo and stuff they strip and I join them we on bed. And the girls did not disappoint. Oh did I mention the natural D's on pixie that are spectacular. I played with them for a while as Blue took care of me then pixie, then a little bit of both. Got the rubber strapped up and away I went with pixie. Both girls appeared to enjoyed themselves and you know I did.

    Anyways, at the moment if you want to get to pixie. Which is a definitely will repeat for me, you can reach out to Blue.

    And please don't pm me asking for number, her number is available on this board for all to read.

    3 bills plus the split for the room. And yes she wanted me to make yall aware both are available and ready for some action. What a treat!

  6. #37030

    Prison weight

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeTheHoe  [View Original Post]
    Is she still holding the prison weight or did she shape back up?
    Nah braddah, that nose candy took all that off LOL.

  7. #37029

    Diamante

    Quote Originally Posted by Vonwing94  [View Original Post]
    Saw this one earlier this year, had a great time and comms were pretty good too. Now I would be luckiest man in the world if I even get her to reply back which is a shame because I had a really good time with her. Anybody else having this problem with her?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/213301911
    I had the same issue until I started using google translator and started messaging in Spanish. She has been slacking on comms lately though.

  8. #37028

    Big booty princess

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCruz  [View Original Post]
    Which Midlothian Walmart is she by and does she do BBBJ? She looks kinda of obese to me but hard to tell.
    The one by old bucking ham rd.

    She didn't do BBBJ. She ain't fat, she's thick and curvy in the right places. The pic where she is lying down is real. She felt good. She does have cats but no odor, in case anyone's allergic.

  9. #37027

    Rican Princcess

    Quote Originally Posted by TopGud  [View Original Post]
    Saw this one again first time was off the chain crazy good. Next time shit went down hill stayed in bathroom for an hour. Still performed but cut time short. I assume I she expected me tp.

    Pay for the time in the bathroom not. Well maybe next time, I goinygto give it one more shot, Or maybe I can get lucky and find her street walking, if I remember correctly one monger said.

    He did a car date street prices from a Pic up on JD. Good energy but waiting for to get served is a time suck.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...t/885764003592
    Is she still holding the prison weight or did she shape back up?

  10. #37026

    Rican princess

    Saw this one again first time was off the chain crazy good. Next time shit went down hill stayed in bathroom for an hour. Still performed but cut time short. I assume I she expected me tp.

    Pay for the time in the bathroom not. Well maybe next time, I goinygto give it one more shot, Or maybe I can get lucky and find her street walking, if I remember correctly one monger said.

    He did a car date street prices from a Pic up on JD. Good energy but waiting for to get served is a time suck.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...t/885764003592

  11. #37025

    Lindsay / Siren's Madison

    It appears that Lindsay works with Sirens (see link below). MarineVet2025 reviewed Lindsay this month and Madison in May. He did not mention in his Lindsay review that he had seen her before. Hmmm. He has also reviewed some other Sirens. To his credit he has reviewed some other RVA providers besides Sirens and has reviews in Tysons Corner, Dallas, and NY. Out of his 9 reviews, he has doled out four 9, one 8, three 7, one 6. Madison has 2 reviews, one this month.

    https://sirensva.com/madison/

    Quote Originally Posted by Summerinthecity  [View Original Post]
    I talked to this girl then texted with her.

    I am trying to see what the deal is and if anyone has seen her. Ther review on the other site is great, but she may have written it.

    https://tryst.link/escort/lindsay23226

  12. #37024

    Has Anyone seen this girl? She has a Great Review on the other site. Linday on Tryst

    I talked to this girl then texted with her.

    I am trying to see what the deal is and if anyone has seen her. Ther review on the other site is great, but she may have written it.

    https://tryst.link/escort/lindsay23226

  13. #37023

    Black big booty Walmart

    Quote Originally Posted by KingdomMe  [View Original Post]
    Got her own lace By Midlothian Walmart, comms were slow. However this one surprised me. One word. "bodacious".

    She was nice and thick. Not chubby. Thick waist. When she rode on top of, was probably the best I ever had. Her kitty was nice too. Very reasonable prices. She was nice too, very hospitable like. Definitely a repeat.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/213519080
    Which Midlothian Walmart is she by and does she do BBBJ? She looks kinda of obese to me but hard to tell.

  14. #37022

    Lynchburg Spinner is back off commerce

    If you didn't see her last week, she's back tiny little thing. Nice rack, and good skills.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...l/329405806122

  15. #37021
    Quote Originally Posted by HisPoemss  [View Original Post]
    This may be a crazy take to say but its shit like that is why some of them get robbed. Not that its justified but imagine spending 180 to crack and didn't even get a nut off to a barely subpar service. I would be mad and request for refund or some shit. $180 is like a week worth of food and gas. In this economy nah Imma need that back. Not going to lie gang it might be time to settle down this service is not good unless you can afford the high quality escorts. The "good ones" we see on skipthegame are rare and half the time it depends on location. Myt time Jacksonville had better quality escorts than anything VA has to offer. I had the time of my life in JAX had 2 girls on speed dial and for $150 BBFS as long as I want. They didn't allow anyone else to do BBFS unless it was me.
    LOL that's what they all say. "I don't do that but I'll do it with you"

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape