Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 21 of 2488 FirstFirst ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 71 121 521 1021 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 315 of 37319
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #37019

    Anyone seen her lately

    Saw this one earlier this year and had a great time also comms were good. But now I feel lucky if she even responds to a single text. Which is a shame because I really enjoyed my time with her. Anyone else having trouble getting in contact with her?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/213301911

  2. #37018
    Quote Originally Posted by Geronimo808  [View Original Post]
    Nothing new with this one, she changes her name every 6 months and you guys keep going to see her, LOL.
    First time I noticed her to my misfortune. Probably worst encounter I ever had in 5 years. I don't need ant kind of trouble but she is going to try that with someone that has nothing to loss. Has to be a way to keep others from being robbed of their hard earned money.

  3. #37017

    Anyone seen her lately?

    Saw this one earlier this year, had a great time and comms were pretty good too. Now I would be luckiest man in the world if I even get her to reply back which is a shame because I had a really good time with her. Anybody else having this problem with her?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/213301911

  4. #37016

    Scammer

    Nothing new with this one, she changes her name every 6 months and you guys keep going to see her, LOL.

  5. #37015

  6. #37014

  7. #37013
    Quote Originally Posted by Jjd53  [View Original Post]
    Stop putting periods at the end of your links.
    Got it. Thanks.

  8. #37012

    Southside Sadie

    She has a room today guys so fill up the dance card. I'm on my way to see her now. She's a fun one.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...s/729103036818

  9. #37011
    Senior Member


    Posts: 311
    Stop putting periods at the end of your links.

  10. #37010

    Link is not correct.

    Wrong link.

  11. #37009

    Hot Take

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthMan62  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...273918178556.I saw this one this morning also. Big mistake. Only dies doggie wrapps hand around your cock so you can not stroke and as soon as I had the wrap on and inside her she started yelling cum I'm not your gurlfriend. I pulled out took off the raincoat and left without a nut. I gave away 1. 8 for the hhr I was suppose to get. Be warned she will rip you off. She was cute but attitude nasty as fuck. Had bbw white girl sitting on other bed I should have known bullshit then.
    This may be a crazy take to say but its shit like that is why some of them get robbed. Not that its justified but imagine spending 180 to crack and didn't even get a nut off to a barely subpar service. I would be mad and request for refund or some shit. $180 is like a week worth of food and gas. In this economy nah Imma need that back. Not going to lie gang it might be time to settle down this service is not good unless you can afford the high quality escorts. The "good ones" we see on skipthegame are rare and half the time it depends on location. Myt time Jacksonville had better quality escorts than anything VA has to offer. I had the time of my life in JAX had 2 girls on speed dial and for $150 BBFS as long as I want. They didn't allow anyone else to do BBFS unless it was me.

  12. #37008

  13. #37007

    Scammer off Willis rd

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...273918178556.I saw this one this morning also. Big mistake. Only dies doggie wrapps hand around your cock so you can not stroke and as soon as I had the wrap on and inside her she started yelling cum I'm not your gurlfriend. I pulled out took off the raincoat and left without a nut. I gave away 1. 8 for the hhr I was suppose to get. Be warned she will rip you off. She was cute but attitude nasty as fuck. Had bbw white girl sitting on other bed I should have known bullshit then.

  14. #37006
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddy82  [View Original Post]
    Even the ugliest, fattest, grossest girls make at least $300,000/yr
    LOL, the ugliest fattiest girls are definitely not making this much. High end escorts, sure this much or more. But ugly fat ones, definitely not.

    But even we assumed they were, whose fault is that? Men for giving them money. If you don't find a girl attractive, don't pay for her services.

  15. #37005
    Senior Member


    Posts: 311
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddy82  [View Original Post]
    Do you know how long she's in town?
    She's in VaB now. I've seen her before in another town. The pictures were accurate at the time, I would assume not much has changed. It was a fun time but the monkey is definitely present and she is definitely traveling with some guy.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape