Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 316 to 330 of 37316
-
07-31-26 18:41 #37001Senior Member

Posts: 337She is out of what I assume was Chesterfield Captivity Daycare transferred to another venue
Originally Posted by Diplomatic
[View Original Post]
On July 29. according to the vine
-
07-31-26 18:31 #37000Senior Member

Posts: 101Thick Pixie
Has anyone seen, heard or visited Pixie? Not manic, but the thick one. I really want to see her but haven't seen her ads on stg in a while. If anyone has her digits or ad DM me.
TIA!!
-
07-31-26 15:24 #36999Regular Member

Posts: 71Info
Anyone got any info on this one.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/989884621592
-
07-31-26 11:13 #36998Senior Member

Posts: 228Good rec
She's hotter in person. We did a quick video call before I came out but neither that or the pics do her justice. She's super nice and a lot of fun!
Originally Posted by MongBong
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-26 02:55 #36997Senior Member

Posts: 230If anyone tried hitting up Mo she's on vacation. Also Delilah on jd is looking for fun with old and new regulars this weekend and I think she might be mobile if you want to do outcalls. If you have her number just hit her up and if you need Delilah's number just hmu.
-
07-30-26 22:49 #36996Senior Member

Posts: 192Jade dior
https://www.slixa.com/dc/washington/jade-dior-7
I just saw this super thick PAWG. GFE, DFK, Greek, unless you're packing.
There was a small charge or up sell after initial contact, but I think it was a reasonable value. Full hour. $$$$.
-
07-30-26 21:55 #36995Regular Member

Posts: 7She's legit
She's not too good to be true. If it were me, I would do at least 30 minutes. The pictures are accurate. She's hot.
Originally Posted by DorkHelmet
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-26 20:44 #36994Senior Member

Posts: 192Sally
She is pretty and will go bare but won't kiss.
Originally Posted by JohnnyCruz
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-26 20:32 #36993Senior Member

Posts: 228Kim
Anybody seen this one?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/213606961
Seems TGTBT, 150 QV, 200 HH. No deposit.
-
07-30-26 01:50 #36992Senior Member

Posts: 577Sally
She's petite, everything is covered but does anal for an upcharge of a Ulysses Grant. She has a handler but he stays out the way, overall a good dream so book with confidence.
Originally Posted by JohnnyCruz
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-26 17:57 #36991Senior Member

Posts: 1771Anyone?
Does anyone know this girl? I've been chit chatting w her on social media for a few weeks and she finally got around to telling me she needs "a friend who can help". Well I'm a friendly guy and we theoretically have a hookup planned for this weekend. If you know her and any info, hit me up. For the sake of clarity: DO NOT message me asking how to find her, for her digits, ect. Once I've hit it, I'll pass it along.
-
07-29-26 08:56 #36990Senior Member

Posts: 182Sally (bathtub)
Has anyone seen Sally? Looking to know what I'm getting into and what to expect with her. She is the one with pictures in bathtub. I don't see any face pictures though. Hopefully she's not completely ugly and worn out. Happy to read some comments. TIA!
-
07-29-26 05:55 #36989Senior Member

Posts: 63I went by to see her and same experience! Haha. She gave me a nice sloppy BJ for a while, laid down and folded her legs back and she was super wet. She took an absolute pounding. Fun time fr sure!
Originally Posted by Geronimo808
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-26 20:19 #36988Senior Member

Posts: 35So it seems CarPlay is not outside the question and I see people posting about her in the SW section. How's the damage now that she's trying to step aside from SW and go more mainstream? Don't want to give her Golden Pussy Syndrome. Figure keeping her rates as low as possible for as long as possible benefits everyone LOL.
Originally Posted by VABird12
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-26 12:41 #36987Senior Member

Posts: 96Katie…Sexy spinner from lynchburg
Seen this sexy spinner couple times in lynchburg. I'm excited she's coming to richmond tonight around 7 pm. She has tight little hard body. So tiny and takes a pounding. Get her while she's here.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...g/208036719256










Reply With Quote




