Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 301 to 315 of 37324
-
08-05-26 14:35 #37024Senior Member

Posts: 27Rican Princcess
Is she still holding the prison weight or did she shape back up?
Originally Posted by TopGud
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-26 10:25 #37023Senior Member

Posts: 161Rican princess
Saw this one again first time was off the chain crazy good. Next time shit went down hill stayed in bathroom for an hour. Still performed but cut time short. I assume I she expected me tp.
Pay for the time in the bathroom not. Well maybe next time, I goinygto give it one more shot, Or maybe I can get lucky and find her street walking, if I remember correctly one monger said.
He did a car date street prices from a Pic up on JD. Good energy but waiting for to get served is a time suck.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...t/885764003592
-
08-05-26 10:14 #37022Senior Member

Posts: 218Lindsay / Siren's Madison
It appears that Lindsay works with Sirens (see link below). MarineVet2025 reviewed Lindsay this month and Madison in May. He did not mention in his Lindsay review that he had seen her before. Hmmm. He has also reviewed some other Sirens. To his credit he has reviewed some other RVA providers besides Sirens and has reviews in Tysons Corner, Dallas, and NY. Out of his 9 reviews, he has doled out four 9, one 8, three 7, one 6. Madison has 2 reviews, one this month.
https://sirensva.com/madison/
Originally Posted by Summerinthecity
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-26 09:25 #37021Senior Member

Posts: 486Has Anyone seen this girl? She has a Great Review on the other site. Linday on Tryst
I talked to this girl then texted with her.
I am trying to see what the deal is and if anyone has seen her. Ther review on the other site is great, but she may have written it.
https://tryst.link/escort/lindsay23226
-
08-05-26 08:49 #37020Senior Member

Posts: 182Black big booty Walmart
Which Midlothian Walmart is she by and does she do BBBJ? She looks kinda of obese to me but hard to tell.
Originally Posted by KingdomMe
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-26 20:43 #37019Senior Member

Posts: 96Lynchburg Spinner is back off commerce
If you didn't see her last week, she's back tiny little thing. Nice rack, and good skills.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...l/329405806122
-
08-04-26 09:08 #37018Senior Member

Posts: 316LOL that's what they all say. "I don't do that but I'll do it with you"
Originally Posted by HisPoemss
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-26 15:58 #37017Senior Member

Posts: 61Black Bog Booty Princess
Got her own lace By Midlothian Walmart, comms were slow. However this one surprised me. One word. "bodacious".
She was nice and thick. Not chubby. Thick waist. When she rode on top of, was probably the best I ever had. Her kitty was nice too. Very reasonable prices. She was nice too, very hospitable like. Definitely a repeat.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/213519080
-
08-03-26 15:25 #37016Regular Member

Posts: 3Anyone seen her lately
Saw this one earlier this year and had a great time also comms were good. But now I feel lucky if she even responds to a single text. Which is a shame because I really enjoyed my time with her. Anyone else having trouble getting in contact with her?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/213301911
-
08-03-26 14:25 #37015Senior Member

Posts: 319First time I noticed her to my misfortune. Probably worst encounter I ever had in 5 years. I don't need ant kind of trouble but she is going to try that with someone that has nothing to loss. Has to be a way to keep others from being robbed of their hard earned money.
Originally Posted by Geronimo808
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-26 12:58 #37014Regular Member

Posts: 3Anyone seen her lately?
Saw this one earlier this year, had a great time and comms were pretty good too. Now I would be luckiest man in the world if I even get her to reply back which is a shame because I had a really good time with her. Anybody else having this problem with her?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/213301911
-
08-03-26 11:23 #37013Senior Member

Posts: 577Scammer
Nothing new with this one, she changes her name every 6 months and you guys keep going to see her, LOL.
Originally Posted by SouthMan62
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-26 09:08 #37012Regular Member

Posts: 16Any info on these two?
Down low with LoLo.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/henri...o/196816813707
Come have some fun.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...n/842067912884
-
08-03-26 08:11 #37011Senior Member

Posts: 319
-
08-02-26 16:42 #37010Senior Member

Posts: 319Got it. Thanks.
Originally Posted by Jjd53
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





