Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 286 to 300 of 37320
-
08-07-26 08:09 #37035Senior Member

Posts: 201Eros Scammers Laura & Yenny
Reached out to these two. Didn't get any response. Later that day I got the ole "Cartel" Extortion text. Don't bother with either one.
https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/8722743.htm?cat=1
https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/5539564.htm?cat=1
-
08-06-26 22:08 #37034Senior Member

Posts: 1069Too funny. I got your reference
Side note, I text the Lynchburg spinner last night, But she never replied.
Originally Posted by Geronimo808
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-26 20:24 #37033Senior Member

Posts: 577Say whaaaat
I use to fuck with her cousin but you aint know that, LOL.
Originally Posted by BigCuz
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-26 08:45 #37032Regular Member

Posts: 22Location
Does she work out of a hotel, house, etc?
Originally Posted by MongBong
[View Original Post]
And those pictures, you're right, are smoking! I would go for 60 minutes eith her. And I do believe I may just do that.
-
08-06-26 01:49 #37031Senior Member

Posts: 1069I got a story to tell.
I decided to text Blue wed night, not expecting to hear back from her. But about a hour later she replied to me. She just got back to rva area and had a friend with her that is new to the game. Friend name is pixie, not to be confused with the other pixie that post on stg. Well pixie is about same size as blue, a little taller, 20 white with brown hair low cut. Very cute just like blue is. Young, hot, and fun. So they wanted to hang out. After a few trades of text, they wanted to get a room. I met them a little after midnight 1st hotel was booked so went to next closet. Split the cost of room 3 ways. In the area she host at before. After light convo and stuff they strip and I join them we on bed. And the girls did not disappoint. Oh did I mention the natural D's on pixie that are spectacular. I played with them for a while as Blue took care of me then pixie, then a little bit of both. Got the rubber strapped up and away I went with pixie. Both girls appeared to enjoyed themselves and you know I did.
Anyways, at the moment if you want to get to pixie. Which is a definitely will repeat for me, you can reach out to Blue.
And please don't pm me asking for number, her number is available on this board for all to read.
3 bills plus the split for the room. And yes she wanted me to make yall aware both are available and ready for some action. What a treat!
-
08-05-26 19:27 #37030Senior Member

Posts: 577Prison weight
Nah braddah, that nose candy took all that off LOL.
Originally Posted by JoeTheHoe
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-26 16:01 #37029Senior Member

Posts: 61Diamante
I had the same issue until I started using google translator and started messaging in Spanish. She has been slacking on comms lately though.
Originally Posted by Vonwing94
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-26 15:58 #37028Senior Member

Posts: 61Big booty princess
The one by old bucking ham rd.
Originally Posted by JohnnyCruz
[View Original Post]
She didn't do BBBJ. She ain't fat, she's thick and curvy in the right places. The pic where she is lying down is real. She felt good. She does have cats but no odor, in case anyone's allergic.
-
08-05-26 14:35 #37027Senior Member

Posts: 27Rican Princcess
Is she still holding the prison weight or did she shape back up?
Originally Posted by TopGud
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-26 10:25 #37026Senior Member

Posts: 161Rican princess
Saw this one again first time was off the chain crazy good. Next time shit went down hill stayed in bathroom for an hour. Still performed but cut time short. I assume I she expected me tp.
Pay for the time in the bathroom not. Well maybe next time, I goinygto give it one more shot, Or maybe I can get lucky and find her street walking, if I remember correctly one monger said.
He did a car date street prices from a Pic up on JD. Good energy but waiting for to get served is a time suck.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...t/885764003592
-
08-05-26 10:14 #37025Senior Member

Posts: 217Lindsay / Siren's Madison
It appears that Lindsay works with Sirens (see link below). MarineVet2025 reviewed Lindsay this month and Madison in May. He did not mention in his Lindsay review that he had seen her before. Hmmm. He has also reviewed some other Sirens. To his credit he has reviewed some other RVA providers besides Sirens and has reviews in Tysons Corner, Dallas, and NY. Out of his 9 reviews, he has doled out four 9, one 8, three 7, one 6. Madison has 2 reviews, one this month.
https://sirensva.com/madison/
Originally Posted by Summerinthecity
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-26 09:25 #37024Senior Member

Posts: 486Has Anyone seen this girl? She has a Great Review on the other site. Linday on Tryst
I talked to this girl then texted with her.
I am trying to see what the deal is and if anyone has seen her. Ther review on the other site is great, but she may have written it.
https://tryst.link/escort/lindsay23226
-
08-05-26 08:49 #37023Senior Member

Posts: 182Black big booty Walmart
Which Midlothian Walmart is she by and does she do BBBJ? She looks kinda of obese to me but hard to tell.
Originally Posted by KingdomMe
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-26 20:43 #37022Senior Member

Posts: 96Lynchburg Spinner is back off commerce
If you didn't see her last week, she's back tiny little thing. Nice rack, and good skills.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...l/329405806122
-
08-04-26 09:08 #37021Senior Member

Posts: 316LOL that's what they all say. "I don't do that but I'll do it with you"
Originally Posted by HisPoemss
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote



