Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 20 of 2488 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 70 120 520 1020 ... LastLast
Results 286 to 300 of 37313
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #37028

    Big booty princess

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCruz  [View Original Post]
    Which Midlothian Walmart is she by and does she do BBBJ? She looks kinda of obese to me but hard to tell.
    The one by old bucking ham rd.

    She didn't do BBBJ. She ain't fat, she's thick and curvy in the right places. The pic where she is lying down is real. She felt good. She does have cats but no odor, in case anyone's allergic.

  2. #37027

    Rican Princcess

    Quote Originally Posted by TopGud  [View Original Post]
    Saw this one again first time was off the chain crazy good. Next time shit went down hill stayed in bathroom for an hour. Still performed but cut time short. I assume I she expected me tp.

    Pay for the time in the bathroom not. Well maybe next time, I goinygto give it one more shot, Or maybe I can get lucky and find her street walking, if I remember correctly one monger said.

    He did a car date street prices from a Pic up on JD. Good energy but waiting for to get served is a time suck.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...t/885764003592
    Is she still holding the prison weight or did she shape back up?

  3. #37026

    Rican princess

    Saw this one again first time was off the chain crazy good. Next time shit went down hill stayed in bathroom for an hour. Still performed but cut time short. I assume I she expected me tp.

    Pay for the time in the bathroom not. Well maybe next time, I goinygto give it one more shot, Or maybe I can get lucky and find her street walking, if I remember correctly one monger said.

    He did a car date street prices from a Pic up on JD. Good energy but waiting for to get served is a time suck.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...t/885764003592

  4. #37025

    Lindsay / Siren's Madison

    It appears that Lindsay works with Sirens (see link below). MarineVet2025 reviewed Lindsay this month and Madison in May. He did not mention in his Lindsay review that he had seen her before. Hmmm. He has also reviewed some other Sirens. To his credit he has reviewed some other RVA providers besides Sirens and has reviews in Tysons Corner, Dallas, and NY. Out of his 9 reviews, he has doled out four 9, one 8, three 7, one 6. Madison has 2 reviews, one this month.

    https://sirensva.com/madison/

    Quote Originally Posted by Summerinthecity  [View Original Post]
    I talked to this girl then texted with her.

    I am trying to see what the deal is and if anyone has seen her. Ther review on the other site is great, but she may have written it.

    https://tryst.link/escort/lindsay23226

  5. #37024

    Has Anyone seen this girl? She has a Great Review on the other site. Linday on Tryst

    I talked to this girl then texted with her.

    I am trying to see what the deal is and if anyone has seen her. Ther review on the other site is great, but she may have written it.

    https://tryst.link/escort/lindsay23226

  6. #37023

    Black big booty Walmart

    Quote Originally Posted by KingdomMe  [View Original Post]
    Got her own lace By Midlothian Walmart, comms were slow. However this one surprised me. One word. "bodacious".

    She was nice and thick. Not chubby. Thick waist. When she rode on top of, was probably the best I ever had. Her kitty was nice too. Very reasonable prices. She was nice too, very hospitable like. Definitely a repeat.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/213519080
    Which Midlothian Walmart is she by and does she do BBBJ? She looks kinda of obese to me but hard to tell.

  7. #37022

    Lynchburg Spinner is back off commerce

    If you didn't see her last week, she's back tiny little thing. Nice rack, and good skills.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...l/329405806122

  8. #37021
    Quote Originally Posted by HisPoemss  [View Original Post]
    This may be a crazy take to say but its shit like that is why some of them get robbed. Not that its justified but imagine spending 180 to crack and didn't even get a nut off to a barely subpar service. I would be mad and request for refund or some shit. $180 is like a week worth of food and gas. In this economy nah Imma need that back. Not going to lie gang it might be time to settle down this service is not good unless you can afford the high quality escorts. The "good ones" we see on skipthegame are rare and half the time it depends on location. Myt time Jacksonville had better quality escorts than anything VA has to offer. I had the time of my life in JAX had 2 girls on speed dial and for $150 BBFS as long as I want. They didn't allow anyone else to do BBFS unless it was me.
    LOL that's what they all say. "I don't do that but I'll do it with you"

  9. #37020

    Black Bog Booty Princess

    Got her own lace By Midlothian Walmart, comms were slow. However this one surprised me. One word. "bodacious".

    She was nice and thick. Not chubby. Thick waist. When she rode on top of, was probably the best I ever had. Her kitty was nice too. Very reasonable prices. She was nice too, very hospitable like. Definitely a repeat.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/213519080

  10. #37019

    Anyone seen her lately

    Saw this one earlier this year and had a great time also comms were good. But now I feel lucky if she even responds to a single text. Which is a shame because I really enjoyed my time with her. Anyone else having trouble getting in contact with her?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/213301911

  11. #37018
    Quote Originally Posted by Geronimo808  [View Original Post]
    Nothing new with this one, she changes her name every 6 months and you guys keep going to see her, LOL.
    First time I noticed her to my misfortune. Probably worst encounter I ever had in 5 years. I don't need ant kind of trouble but she is going to try that with someone that has nothing to loss. Has to be a way to keep others from being robbed of their hard earned money.

  12. #37017

    Anyone seen her lately?

    Saw this one earlier this year, had a great time and comms were pretty good too. Now I would be luckiest man in the world if I even get her to reply back which is a shame because I had a really good time with her. Anybody else having this problem with her?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/213301911

  13. #37016

    Scammer

    Nothing new with this one, she changes her name every 6 months and you guys keep going to see her, LOL.

  14. #37015

  15. #37014

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape