Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 21 of 2488 FirstFirst ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 71 121 521 1021 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 315 of 37314
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #37014

  2. #37013
    Quote Originally Posted by Jjd53  [View Original Post]
    Stop putting periods at the end of your links.
    Got it. Thanks.

  3. #37012

    Southside Sadie

    She has a room today guys so fill up the dance card. I'm on my way to see her now. She's a fun one.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...s/729103036818

  4. #37011
    Senior Member


    Posts: 311
    Stop putting periods at the end of your links.

  5. #37010

    Link is not correct.

    Wrong link.

  6. #37009

    Hot Take

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthMan62  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...273918178556.I saw this one this morning also. Big mistake. Only dies doggie wrapps hand around your cock so you can not stroke and as soon as I had the wrap on and inside her she started yelling cum I'm not your gurlfriend. I pulled out took off the raincoat and left without a nut. I gave away 1. 8 for the hhr I was suppose to get. Be warned she will rip you off. She was cute but attitude nasty as fuck. Had bbw white girl sitting on other bed I should have known bullshit then.
    This may be a crazy take to say but its shit like that is why some of them get robbed. Not that its justified but imagine spending 180 to crack and didn't even get a nut off to a barely subpar service. I would be mad and request for refund or some shit. $180 is like a week worth of food and gas. In this economy nah Imma need that back. Not going to lie gang it might be time to settle down this service is not good unless you can afford the high quality escorts. The "good ones" we see on skipthegame are rare and half the time it depends on location. Myt time Jacksonville had better quality escorts than anything VA has to offer. I had the time of my life in JAX had 2 girls on speed dial and for $150 BBFS as long as I want. They didn't allow anyone else to do BBFS unless it was me.

  7. #37008

  8. #37007

    Scammer off Willis rd

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...273918178556.I saw this one this morning also. Big mistake. Only dies doggie wrapps hand around your cock so you can not stroke and as soon as I had the wrap on and inside her she started yelling cum I'm not your gurlfriend. I pulled out took off the raincoat and left without a nut. I gave away 1. 8 for the hhr I was suppose to get. Be warned she will rip you off. She was cute but attitude nasty as fuck. Had bbw white girl sitting on other bed I should have known bullshit then.

  9. #37006
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddy82  [View Original Post]
    Even the ugliest, fattest, grossest girls make at least $300,000/yr
    LOL, the ugliest fattiest girls are definitely not making this much. High end escorts, sure this much or more. But ugly fat ones, definitely not.

    But even we assumed they were, whose fault is that? Men for giving them money. If you don't find a girl attractive, don't pay for her services.

  10. #37005
    Senior Member


    Posts: 311
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddy82  [View Original Post]
    Do you know how long she's in town?
    She's in VaB now. I've seen her before in another town. The pictures were accurate at the time, I would assume not much has changed. It was a fun time but the monkey is definitely present and she is definitely traveling with some guy.

  11. #37004

    How long?

    Quote Originally Posted by Grok01  [View Original Post]
    Seen this sexy spinner couple times in lynchburg. I'm excited she's coming to richmond tonight around 7 pm. She has tight little hard body. So tiny and takes a pounding. Get her while she's here.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...g/208036719256
    Do you know how long she's in town?

  12. #37003

    Rich people are assholes

    Quote Originally Posted by TheHobbyLobby  [View Original Post]
    I don't mind the everything converted I actually prefer it since these women are high volume providers. It's the lack of enthusiasm that does it for me. You are in the service industry and you act like that. Good luck. I mean her looks gets her pretty far but if you don't provide your best then you won't realize your full potential. But let's face it everyone. I am sure this isn't the line of work she choose to do and more like something she has to do for what ever reason.
    Rich people are assholes. I used to work security for Richmond escorts in the early 2010's. Even the ugliest, fattest, grossest girls make at least $300,000/ yr. They have figured out that they don't have to be pretty or have good attitudes to become extremely wealthy, so they're just not going to put in the effort, because they don't see any benefit to them to put on an act. They see you as someone who is just renting their holes for an hour, so they don't see the need to play "fake friendship," it doesn't affect their money either way.

  13. #37002

    The girls read the reviews

    Quote Originally Posted by SousideRecon  [View Original Post]
    Clearly she reads the forum. The ad was deleted within 30 mins of this post. At 12:58 I clicked the link and it was gone.
    Most sex workers keep an eye on the forums because it affects their business. Working girls who see other girls as competition will leave fake bad reviews to destroy their competition's business. Disgruntled Johns will leave fake bad reviews out of revenge if a provider refuses to see them. Escorts are forced to read reviews to protect themselves and to see if anyone is coming after them and their livelihood.

  14. #37001
    Quote Originally Posted by Diplomatic  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen, heard or visited Pixie? Not manic, but the thick one. I really want to see her but haven't seen her ads on stg in a while. If anyone has her digits or ad DM me.

    TIA!!
    She is out of what I assume was Chesterfield Captivity Daycare transferred to another venue

    On July 29. according to the vine

  15. #37000

    Thick Pixie

    Has anyone seen, heard or visited Pixie? Not manic, but the thick one. I really want to see her but haven't seen her ads on stg in a while. If anyone has her digits or ad DM me.

    TIA!!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape