Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 31 of 1223 FirstFirst ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 81 131 531 1031 ... LastLast
Results 451 to 465 of 18335
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #17885
    Quote Originally Posted by AltDemonMil  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...3-e7b0e8f6363d

    This was such a bad experience that I don't really want to go into detail. Don't waste your time. Made the classic blunders of not setting expectations and paying up front. Got a very expensive BJ.
    Met her over a year ago. We had a car session in her truck. It was just ok. I tried to link with her again. We were supposed to meet at my apt. Once I saw how she looked I just bailed. Wouldn't see her ever again.

  2. #17884

    Star

    Quote Originally Posted by AltDemonMil  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...3-e7b0e8f6363d

    This was such a bad experience that I don't really want to go into detail. Don't waste your time. Made the classic blunders of not setting expectations and paying up front. Got a very expensive BJ.
    Wish you'd see my post about her last year. Not a good time and wished I'd done more research and waited.

  3. #17883
    Quote Originally Posted by Onexxxva  [View Original Post]
    We had a date planned, I typically don't do afternoon dates, but she seemed worth the effort. On my way to meet her, she asks for a picture of the cash. I complied, then she asks for another picture of the money while I'm driving. I took this as a sign to save the cash, blocked her, you -turn and went back home.
    That's weird as shit asking for pics of the cash.

  4. #17882
    Quote Originally Posted by Onexxxva  [View Original Post]
    We had a date planned, I typically don't do afternoon dates, but she seemed worth the effort. On my way to meet her, she asks for a picture of the cash. I complied, then she asks for another picture of the money while I'm driving. I took this as a sign to save the cash, blocked her, you -turn and went back home.
    That's weird as shit asking for pics of the cash.

  5. #17881

    Luna

    Anyone see Luna? Did a search and nothing came back.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...9-65f4144f96e0

  6. #17880

    She's a little flaky, sorry my man

    Quote Originally Posted by AltDemonMil  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...3-e7b0e8f6363d

    This was such a bad experience that I don't really want to go into detail. Don't waste your time. Made the classic blunders of not setting expectations and paying up front. Got a very expensive BJ.
    I've met with her years ago. She would give me a full body massage and HJ for $100, the "massage" was just her rubbing jergens lotion all over me before jerking me off. The last time I hooked up with her was in a parking lot, she met me and gave me a HJ in my car. She's always been a little flaky. Definitely had a substance problem, I just wasn't sure which one. I can't remember why I never sampled sex or oral. Probably because she didn't have bare on the menu. She use to have a decent rack, but that was years ago.

  7. #17879

    LOL, I just blocked her.

    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    Hit her up again. She needs money. She's blowing up me up now. I thinks she's pretty but I'm going to ghost because she's all over.
    We had a date planned, I typically don't do afternoon dates, but she seemed worth the effort. On my way to meet her, she asks for a picture of the cash. I complied, then she asks for another picture of the money while I'm driving. I took this as a sign to save the cash, blocked her, you -turn and went back home.

  8. #17878
    Quote Originally Posted by EumYang  [View Original Post]
    Luna, 21, Germantown, MD:
    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...c-f64043274e9d

    Luna has been reviewed here before. Anyone see her recently? I tried to set up a meeting with her twice. First time, a week ago last Friday, she texted me the morning of, saying that she was feeling sick. The second time, this past Friday, she ghosted me.
    Hit her up again. She needs money. She's blowing up me up now. I thinks she's pretty but I'm going to ghost because she's all over.

  9. #17877
    Quote Originally Posted by DasHottCalla  [View Original Post]
    Price has ballooned to 1 k an hour. But she ended up offering 1k for 2 hrs
    What? She just hit me up. I ghosted her since I found on socials she's a pro.

  10. #17876

    Star

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...3-e7b0e8f6363d

    This was such a bad experience that I don't really want to go into detail. Don't waste your time. Made the classic blunders of not setting expectations and paying up front. Got a very expensive BJ.

  11. #17875

    Farrah

    Quote Originally Posted by BazookaSteve  [View Original Post]
    She told me she's seen a couple guys, not that I care or anything.

    I had a great conversation on the site with her but it just immediately died once it moved to text, no clue what happened. Legit did not move past "hey".
    Got a bit further than hey. Have a tentative meeting, but as others have said, she is hard (if not impossible). We shall see.

  12. #17874

    Bye Bye Search Button, we will miss you

    Forum search is gone🥲. Hopefully temporary, as I am sure it was a drag on server resources.

    We temporarily disabled search because it was being used in a DDoS attack on the site. It has been restored but you have to be a registered user and signed in to use it.

    A2

  13. #17873

    Lisa

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...4-dc53d93fc556

    Babysitter scam. Avoid. You would think they would get more clever, but they're still trying to convince guys that they need help to pre pay the babysitter in order to meet.

  14. #17872
    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...c-3112efb10944

    Visiting. Ask for 1 k but is dtf for 500 an hr.
    Price has ballooned to 1 k an hour. But she ended up offering 1k for 2 hrs

  15. #17871
    Quote Originally Posted by BazookaSteve  [View Original Post]
    Yes, clearly the same girl but it was like a night and day difference. She actually sent me some extra photos where she looked fine but in person she didn't look as healthy? I'm having a hard time describing it. Some guys here might've still found her attractive but as for me no thanks.
    She flaked on me a month or two ago. The euphemism for my guess is "demons".

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape