Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 25 of 2488 FirstFirst ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 75 125 525 1025 ... LastLast
Results 361 to 375 of 37320
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #36960

    Ari

    Wow!! Pure freak!! Nice sloppy bbjcim. That girl can take a pounding.

  2. #36959

    They read this forum

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

    Who fucking cares? They don't get complimentary MBS's when they get their profiles deleted so they move to a new site.

    A2

  3. #36958

    Door Dash

    Quote Originally Posted by MayMan  [View Original Post]
    Reached to an ad on skip and was told to go to a westend location. Once I got to the hotel they texted me the room number. As I was walking past the front desk the lady at the desk asked me was I guest and what room number I'm heading to. I hesitated for second and she said well I could as for you name and I'd. I won't going to to that so I through out a room number. She wrote something down on a paper and told me to have a good time! It spooked me a bit so I pretended like I left something in the car and dipped. Did do something wrong?
    This is the exact scenario where a Door Dash hat & brown bag come in handy. You can buy one on Amazon. I am just here making a delivery. Personally I would have done exactly what you did and dipped out.

  4. #36957
    Quote Originally Posted by MayMan  [View Original Post]
    Reached to an ad on skip and was told to go to a westend location. Once I got to the hotel they texted me the room number. As I was walking past the front desk the lady at the desk asked me was I guest and what room number I'm heading to. I hesitated for second and she said well I could as for you name and I'd. I won't going to to that so I through out a room number. She wrote something down on a paper and told me to have a good time! It spooked me a bit so I pretended like I left something in the car and dipped. Did do something wrong?
    Nah you played it right. Always trust your gut and you did. Job well done. Could have went bad but at least you didn't find out.

  5. #36956

    Fun time and now convenient location

    Hey guys she is now on Midlo at decent hotel. She has a nice mouth and can deep throat. Her bjs are.

    Sloppy and deep. Kitty is nice and snug too. Glad she came up from petersburg so easier to connect.

    With her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/chest...0/299389048202

  6. #36955
    Quote Originally Posted by LynchurgSugar  [View Original Post]
    Found her on sugardaddy. Looking to possibly meet her for a few hours. She adversities anything goes. But feels like TGTBT, yet she knows the city well. Was wondering if anyone has been with her.
    That's a fake ad. That girl is an actress and former uva cheerleader. Maeve Tuma.

  7. #36954

    Mo

    Mo is looking for some fun with new and old regulars asap this morning so if you have her digits just hit her up and if you need her digits just hmu.

  8. #36953

    ?

    Quote Originally Posted by LynchurgSugar  [View Original Post]
    Found her on sugardaddy. Looking to possibly meet her for a few hours. She adversities anything goes. But feels like TGTBT, yet she knows the city well. Was wondering if anyone has been with her.
    How did it go.

  9. #36952

    Weird AcS experience

    Reached to an ad on skip and was told to go to a westend location. Once I got to the hotel they texted me the room number. As I was walking past the front desk the lady at the desk asked me was I guest and what room number I'm heading to. I hesitated for second and she said well I could as for you name and I'd. I won't going to to that so I through out a room number. She wrote something down on a paper and told me to have a good time! It spooked me a bit so I pretended like I left something in the car and dipped. Did do something wrong?

  10. #36951

    Pixie and Bridget

    Had an excellent dream with manic pixie. She is one of the best that we have and she recently upgraded her hotel room. Top notch service as always. Has anyone been able to dream with Bridget Sailor? I see she's posting on Skip The Games again. I saw her about 1. 5 months ago or so. I noticed her she dropped from 40 to 35 too. Curious if the monkey has taken hold of her at all.

  11. #36950

    Any info??

    Two "new" faces on STG. Anyone have intel on either two:

    Tall Redhead:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...e/902848350880

    Catch me while you can / VCU:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/556475473908

    Pm me or share the deets for us all. Either works for me.

  12. #36949
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsThatGuy  [View Original Post]
    Does she shave her legs at least? I love a huge Bush and I can look past the pits. She's cute af.
    Legs have been shaved in the past.

  13. #36948

    Contact info

    Quote Originally Posted by WinterSnow27  [View Original Post]
    Sorry about the typos. Imy specialty is DT BJ.
    Could you please send me your new contact info.

  14. #36947
    Quote Originally Posted by FlipMe69  [View Original Post]
    I have been seeing this one for a while. She has gained a little weight but has a great attitude and will give you somewhat of a GFE. The only thing that you might not appreciate is her grooming habits. Lots of hair everywhere! LOL! Really sweet girl though.

    https://tryst.link/escort/fruityfly
    Does she shave her legs at least? I love a huge Bush and I can look past the pits. She's cute af.

  15. #36946
    Quote Originally Posted by FlipMe69  [View Original Post]
    LOL! Yes the hair is quite long and definitely not my thing but she is super laid back and comms are always good. The kitty is nice and snug and overall a good experience for the money. She is a local girl but does travel quite a bit.
    Yea, unfortunately it looks like she's touring for the rest of the summer.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape