Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 31 of 2489 FirstFirst ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 81 131 531 1031 ... LastLast
Results 451 to 465 of 37323
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #36873
    Quote Originally Posted by CubaPete  [View Original Post]
    I reached out to the lady in the link not to long ago. I like the way she looks on the ad and her donation requests are reasonable. However, there is one problem. When I text her and got a response, the number appears to have a male owner with a male's name beside the number. Has anyone seen this lady? Am I tripping and she is using someone else's phone for communication? Or is this her bf / handler who is going to be present to set me up to get jacked. Mind telling me to run and see someone else. But my eyes are telling me to go get that.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/258985745345
    Big dawg just trusts your gut. If you are questioning if you're going to get jacked, then you probably shouldn't. Don't listen to the little man downstairs. Also, if someone say she's real be very aware of that too cause people do lie on her to set people up I've seen it. Not trying scare you but make smart moves. At the point bro boot up the Orange and Black to be safe.

  2. #36872

    Tempting but hesitant

    I reached out to the lady in the link not to long ago. I like the way she looks on the ad and her donation requests are reasonable. However, there is one problem. When I text her and got a response, the number appears to have a male owner with a male's name beside the number. Has anyone seen this lady? Am I tripping and she is using someone else's phone for communication? Or is this her bf / handler who is going to be present to set me up to get jacked. Mind telling me to run and see someone else. But my eyes are telling me to go get that.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/258985745345

  3. #36871

    Persian Princess Ari

    Anyone seen her since she popped the baby out? She was always alot of fun. Great pornstar experience. Has alot of upcharges but everything is on the menu and she really enjoys her work.

  4. #36870

    Winter

    Hey fellas. Does winter have a link or pic anywhere?

    TIA.

  5. #36869
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyHead  [View Original Post]
    Saw Winter today.

    She's better at the DT today than she was years ago and she's proud of it. She was good back then too.

    She was tested today. Despite the watered eyes and overcoming her gag reflexes for every inch further more her throat was penetrated, she kept taking it like a champ with enthusiasm. Asked her a few times if it's a bit too much and backed off and she told me I didn't need to slow down. Literally the equivalent of pounding the p*ssy as hard as possible.

    DT FF is her specialty and BBBJCIM's my thing, have not sampled her other services, but she does provide FS and Greek.

    And she's looking for help!!
    Tried to respond to your last DM, but your mailbox is full. You forgot to include a number in your last message to me. Thanks!

  6. #36868

    In Town

    Saw this one. Comms were slow. She was pretty, a big girl but not sloppy. Her kitty felt real nice.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/chest...n/361908508989

  7. #36867
    Have any of you guys seen this girl? She doesn't have her name on her ad and I couldn't find anything in the few pages I looked through.

    Thanks!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_9661.jpg‎  

  8. #36866

    Winter is the real deal

    Saw Winter today.

    She's better at the DT today than she was years ago and she's proud of it. She was good back then too.

    She was tested today. Despite the watered eyes and overcoming her gag reflexes for every inch further more her throat was penetrated, she kept taking it like a champ with enthusiasm. Asked her a few times if it's a bit too much and backed off and she told me I didn't need to slow down. Literally the equivalent of pounding the p*ssy as hard as possible.

    DT FF is her specialty and BBBJCIM's my thing, have not sampled her other services, but she does provide FS and Greek.

    And she's looking for help!!

  9. #36865
    Quote Originally Posted by Tick6868  [View Original Post]
    Can someone send phone number for Lo. Texted back and forth with her a few times, but accidentally deleted her text string. Tried to find her info on stg, but she deleted her post after a couple hours.
    Her post is up this morning.

  10. #36864
    Quote Originally Posted by WinterSnow27  [View Original Post]
    Not aure if I can post here, but I'm Winter, this the one with eyes tattoes in her chest and I need help. Message me. Speciality DY BJ.
    Sorry about the typos. Imy specialty is DT BJ.

  11. #36863
    She's a top tier option in the area right now. Great attitude and service well above the donation point. Treat her right and hopefully she will stay around for a while.

    Quote Originally Posted by XxSlinginDingo  [View Original Post]
    I was able to dream of this spicy Latina.

    I know she's been covered before but for the ones trying to see a Latina / something different.

    Here you go.

    Quick comms easy verification process.

    Staying by the Rosie's on Midlo, asked for picture of outside of hotel and got the room number and off I went. Put donation down on the dresser and she opened the door in some lingerie.

    Everything covered opted for the HR.

    Switched positions From.

    Doggy / RCG / CG.

    Finished in missionary first go round.

    For the 2nd round we just cuddled a little she went down after a couple minutes gave a slow and sensual CBJ lost of eye contact after 5 minutes or so but the cover on and to pound town we went. Went for Doggy.

    Love watching that fat ass bounce, she throws that mf back too, but she let me stand over her and bust all on her.

    No smells either.

    Honestly.

    She isn't GFE GFE.

    But she is nice.

    Attitude is chill, isn't rushing around either.

    Sucks a mean dck with lots of eye contact which turns me tf up.

  12. #36862

    Lo contact

    Can someone send phone number for Lo. Texted back and forth with her a few times, but accidentally deleted her text string. Tried to find her info on stg, but she deleted her post after a couple hours.

  13. #36861
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueburst  [View Original Post]
    What was the damage? If you do BBBJ will she CIM?
    Its 2. 4 if you want BBBJ but I've always finished FS but I don't think she does cim.

  14. #36860

    Kay

    I've seen her mentioned here before but couldn't find anything specific so decided to hit her up anyways but I wish I didn't. Set up was normal she did have me FaceTime her for the address which was to a motel off midlo. Once I got there she gave the room number, the vibe seemed a bit off when I got to the room but nothing too crazy so I went with it anyways. She didn't want to give head and said if we can skip to FS so I said whatever. We started for a few minutes and then she said time was up, I did just go with a qv because that's what I usually do when I'm unsure of a provider but I also always look at the time as soon as I walk in the door and it had only been 6 min so I told her I had more time and I guess she didn't like that and started getting an attitude and talking shit so I just cut my losses and left. I'm betting that's what she does to get $ for minimal work. Damage was $. 2 so it wasn't too bad. She is the girl in the pics and is hot but I won't be repeating. As always it's a YMMV situation just thought I'd share my experience with her.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/211427284

  15. #36859
    Not aure if I can post here, but I'm Winter, this the one with eyes tattoes in her chest and I need help. Message me. Speciality DY BJ.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape