Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 361 to 375 of 37320
-
07-23-26 09:36 #36960Regular Member

Posts: 71Ari
Wow!! Pure freak!! Nice sloppy bbjcim. That girl can take a pounding.
-
07-23-26 09:35 #36959Senior Member

Posts: 327They read this forum
[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
Who fucking cares? They don't get complimentary MBS's when they get their profiles deleted so they move to a new site.
A2
-
07-23-26 09:30 #36958Senior Member

Posts: 327Door Dash
This is the exact scenario where a Door Dash hat & brown bag come in handy. You can buy one on Amazon. I am just here making a delivery. Personally I would have done exactly what you did and dipped out.
Originally Posted by MayMan
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-26 09:27 #36957Senior Member

Posts: 63Nah you played it right. Always trust your gut and you did. Job well done. Could have went bad but at least you didn't find out.
Originally Posted by MayMan
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-26 09:26 #36956Senior Member

Posts: 96Fun time and now convenient location
Hey guys she is now on Midlo at decent hotel. She has a nice mouth and can deep throat. Her bjs are.
Sloppy and deep. Kitty is nice and snug too. Glad she came up from petersburg so easier to connect.
With her.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/chest...0/299389048202
-
07-23-26 06:53 #36955Senior Member

Posts: 208That's a fake ad. That girl is an actress and former uva cheerleader. Maeve Tuma.
Originally Posted by LynchurgSugar
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-26 06:22 #36954Senior Member

Posts: 230Mo
Mo is looking for some fun with new and old regulars asap this morning so if you have her digits just hit her up and if you need her digits just hmu.
-
07-23-26 02:37 #36953Senior Member

Posts: 29?
How did it go.
Originally Posted by LynchurgSugar
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-26 23:32 #36952Senior Member

Posts: 208Weird AcS experience
Reached to an ad on skip and was told to go to a westend location. Once I got to the hotel they texted me the room number. As I was walking past the front desk the lady at the desk asked me was I guest and what room number I'm heading to. I hesitated for second and she said well I could as for you name and I'd. I won't going to to that so I through out a room number. She wrote something down on a paper and told me to have a good time! It spooked me a bit so I pretended like I left something in the car and dipped. Did do something wrong?
-
07-22-26 23:24 #36951Senior Member

Posts: 182Pixie and Bridget
Had an excellent dream with manic pixie. She is one of the best that we have and she recently upgraded her hotel room. Top notch service as always. Has anyone been able to dream with Bridget Sailor? I see she's posting on Skip The Games again. I saw her about 1. 5 months ago or so. I noticed her she dropped from 40 to 35 too. Curious if the monkey has taken hold of her at all.
-
07-22-26 20:19 #36950Regular Member

Posts: 16Any info??
Two "new" faces on STG. Anyone have intel on either two:
Tall Redhead:
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...e/902848350880
Catch me while you can / VCU:
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/556475473908
Pm me or share the deets for us all. Either works for me.
-
07-22-26 14:32 #36949Senior Member

Posts: 221Legs have been shaved in the past.
Originally Posted by ItsThatGuy
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-26 13:57 #36948Senior Member

Posts: 96Contact info
Could you please send me your new contact info.
Originally Posted by WinterSnow27
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-26 12:53 #36947Senior Member

Posts: 677Does she shave her legs at least? I love a huge Bush and I can look past the pits. She's cute af.
Originally Posted by FlipMe69
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-26 07:48 #36946Senior Member

Posts: 132Yea, unfortunately it looks like she's touring for the rest of the summer.
Originally Posted by FlipMe69
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




