Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 27 of 2489 FirstFirst ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 77 127 527 1027 ... LastLast
Results 391 to 405 of 37324
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #36934

    Winter

    If anyone has her contact info, send it to me in a message. I'm trying to see her before I go out of town for a few weeks.

  2. #36933

    Petite coco

    Quote Originally Posted by EricJam  [View Original Post]
    Are there any petite black ladies who provide a GFE experience in a safe location?
    I have been seeing this one for a while. She has gained a little weight but has a great attitude and will give you somewhat of a GFE. The only thing that you might not appreciate is her grooming habits. Lots of hair everywhere! LOL! Really sweet girl though.

    https://tryst.link/escort/fruityfly

  3. #36932

    Any info

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...n/809096450335

    Anyone seen her? Go by the name Corrine.

  4. #36931

    Continue

    Quote Originally Posted by Kriggs32  [View Original Post]
    Thread title basically.

    Posts from a 804 255 xx30 number

    https://cdn.imgchest.com/files/ecc21036efc8.png
    Not an exact copy errors and no date/time

    https://images2.imgbox.com/68/a3/ditJEvPk_o.png

  5. #36930

    This one from Jarratt / Prince George from general no one seen her?

    Quote Originally Posted by Slider757  [View Original Post]
    Thread title basically.

    Posts from a 804 255 xx30 number

    https://cdn.imgchest.com/files/ecc21036efc8.png

  6. #36929

    Kat

    Kat is still around and posts few times a week it seems. She's usually available in the morning and early afternoon. Definitely chill and very pleasing and down to earth, has a hearing aid so sometimes she doesn't hear her phone go off or vibrate. Great BBBJ and DT. I'd post a link if I had it but she usually posts on STG.

  7. #36928

  8. #36927

    Ebony GFE spinner

    Are there any petite black ladies who provide a GFE experience in a safe location?

  9. #36926

    Overrated

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyHead  [View Original Post]
    Messaged several of ya'll but left out Winter's contact info.

    Sent ya a new reply. Now ya have it.

    She is probably the best DT ff and swallow in the area. Even if ya pound it like p*ssy, I don't think she's going to push ya off and ask ya to take it easy.
    She's overrated in my opinion. Maybe I misremembered how good her BBBJ skills were while she was away, but she was a let down for me. Yes, she does deepthroat well but she's kind of like someone who relies too much on their great skill in one area of their game without enhancing the other areas, if you get what I mean. For my money, I'd rather spend it on Pepper. Both are pretty much around the same pricing and same body types. Pepper is way more attractive face wise. For just BBBJCIM, for me it's Pepper. I believe she's posting under her real name Reanna Robinson on listcrawler nowadays.

  10. #36925

    Ashley love

    Off Willis, comms were good. She was alright. She had a very flat booty which was a turn off for me. Her rates are fair and reasonable.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...s/422175225614

  11. #36924
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyHead  [View Original Post]
    Messaged several of ya'll but left out Winter's contact info.

    Sent ya a new reply. Now ya have it.

    She is probably the best DT ff and swallow in the area. Even if ya pound it like p*ssy, I don't think she's going to push ya off and ask ya to take it easy.
    Can you pm her contact info?

    Thanks brother.

  12. #36923
    Quote Originally Posted by Packie010  [View Original Post]
    She has a room also if yall want to see her asap and help keep her in it.
    Doesn't do BBBJ unfortunately.

  13. #36922

    Whoops! Winter's contact info

    Messaged several of ya'll but left out Winter's contact info.

    Sent ya a new reply. Now ya have it.

    She is probably the best DT ff and swallow in the area. Even if ya pound it like p*ssy, I don't think she's going to push ya off and ask ya to take it easy.

  14. #36921
    Quote Originally Posted by Packie010  [View Original Post]
    White country girl Mo is looking to have fun with old and new regulars. So if you need her new number hmu and if you already have it just hit her up. Definitely one of the better providers in the area.
    She has a room also if yall want to see her asap and help keep her in it.

  15. #36920

    About Winter

    Anybody has a number or link to Winter? I've been looking at the reviews and I am interested in trying that throat out of hers. You can respond on the board or send it to me in a DM.

    TIA!!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape