Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 376 to 390 of 37322
-
07-22-26 12:53 #36947Senior Member

Posts: 677Does she shave her legs at least? I love a huge Bush and I can look past the pits. She's cute af.
Originally Posted by FlipMe69
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-26 07:48 #36946Senior Member

Posts: 132Yea, unfortunately it looks like she's touring for the rest of the summer.
Originally Posted by FlipMe69
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-26 06:45 #36945Senior Member

Posts: 66Winter
Hey fellas. I am also looking for Winters updated number. Her old one is out of service.
Thanks in advance.
-
07-21-26 22:12 #36944Senior Member

Posts: 221LOL! Yes the hair is quite long and definitely not my thing but she is super laid back and comms are always good. The kitty is nice and snug and overall a good experience for the money. She is a local girl but does travel quite a bit.
Originally Posted by Tenderoni
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-26 22:11 #36943Regular Member

Posts: 3Melissa
Anyone seen this girl?
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...142/3479742034
-
07-21-26 21:05 #36942Senior Member

Posts: 171Afro puff
Good lord look at the fro on that thing LOL. I heard of the carpet matching the drapes but that afro is puffin. Hows the kitty tho? I haven't had a Laura Bush in awhile.
Originally Posted by FlipMe69
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-26 20:52 #36941Senior Member

Posts: 147Good BBJCIM
Anyone know someone who does a good bbjcim out east?
-
07-21-26 18:29 #36940Senior Member

Posts: 29Anyone use her?
Found her on sugardaddy. Looking to possibly meet her for a few hours. She adversities anything goes. But feels like TGTBT, yet she knows the city well. Was wondering if anyone has been with her.
-
07-21-26 17:25 #36939Senior Member

Posts: 252Winter Search
Can someone please message me Winters contact info. Love to reconnect with her, been years.
I have messaged a user or 2 but haven't received a reply.
Thanks in advance!
-
07-21-26 16:54 #36938Senior Member

Posts: 101Pepper changed names?
No wonder I haven't seen her ad on LC in a while. If you have her ad or digits can you slide them to me in a DM?
Originally Posted by JoeBlowjob
[View Original Post]
TIA!
-
07-21-26 15:36 #36937Senior Member

Posts: 230Nothing wrong with being safe.
Originally Posted by JohnnyReb0706
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-26 15:26 #36936Senior Member

Posts: 32730 something
Is this a mid 30's white girl natural hair color brown about 5'6" or close. Just curious because vinelink notified me of someone I was watching with very similar name had recently been released. Which surprised me since the charges were pretty serious.
Originally Posted by JackSplat
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-26 15:20 #36935Senior Member

Posts: 74New UTR Straight back from vacation
Ok team. Here we go.
I met a gal named Missy who is fresh out of the Grey bar motel and spent some time with her to get to know her better. After the usual conversation we went to work. The BBBJ was good and definitely enough to get my dude awake for the main event. She has a big ol booty and I enjoyed the view as I did my job. She is not a slave to the monkey so that's a bonus as well. Looking for help ASAP so she can get a room and get herself back on track. She is currently up by marathon at azalea but will have ability to move around very soon. Hit me up for the details and contact info to get with her. Be safe and keep your head down yaal. Silly season is upon us and the heat makes people crazy.
JS.
-
07-21-26 14:35 #36934Regular Member

Posts: 3Winter
If anyone has her contact info, send it to me in a message. I'm trying to see her before I go out of town for a few weeks.
-
07-21-26 10:19 #36933Senior Member

Posts: 221Petite coco
I have been seeing this one for a while. She has gained a little weight but has a great attitude and will give you somewhat of a GFE. The only thing that you might not appreciate is her grooming habits. Lots of hair everywhere! LOL! Really sweet girl though.
Originally Posted by EricJam
[View Original Post]
https://tryst.link/escort/fruityfly











Reply With Quote



