Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 18 of 1179 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 68 118 518 1018 ... LastLast
Results 256 to 270 of 17673
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17418

    Mia: Tweaked Out Scam Artist & Thief

    Quote Originally Posted by Stl26  [View Original Post]
    Yes, the good news is she's actually a little cuter than her pics.

    The bad news is she's a meth head who can't sit still for more than a few seconds. Saw the pipe laying on a table in her room and she confirmed she's been on it a couple of years. Probably why she's slimmer than her pics.

    The worse news is she's a scam artist and thief who will steal your money. Stay away.

    PM me for details if that's not enough.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_2253.jpeg‎   IMG_2252.jpeg‎   IMG_2251.jpg‎  

  2. #17417
    Her friend told me that she been homeless ever since she lost her apartment. Been living under a bridge with her gf somewhere downtown. Haven't heard from months from her unfortunately.

    Quote Originally Posted by JustAguy  [View Original Post]
    She was good but something changed. Saw her a couple times and it was not good.

    I heard she got kicked off escort alligator and haven't heard from her since. Included a photo just in case she's using another name.

  3. #17416

  4. #17415
    Senior Member


    Posts: 227
    Quote Originally Posted by DoodleKatz  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...e/835686011740 Decided to take a chance. Incall is that low end hotel on North Lindbergh. Got there on time she said she needed 10 minutes. 20 minutes later I call and she says sorry gives room number. Lots of sketch people all around the whole area but since is still daylight I went ahead.

    Her body was pretty nice. Petite, tight little ass small pierced titties. Her face was kind of rough. I didn't see any signs of illegal substance use but the face said she had a pretty tough past.

    She was fresh from the shower and we went right to it. Started with a decent BBJ moved up for a little kiss and cuddle and rolled over for FS. No upcharge option if I wanted bare. Still having issue with Mr Happy performing. Finished off with a BBJ CIM. No idea if spit or swallowed. Don't really matter to me at that point. Got a warm cloth and wiped me off. A little casual conversation. She is a smoker and as a former smoker I can usually detect the smell pretty easily. I didn't smell any.

    I went HHR (200) I don't recall QV or HR donations. More than likely will repeat but want to explore other options with other providers.
    Saw her today. Fresh showered and smells good. Petite, soft booty. BBBJCIM for $. She's nice.

  5. #17414
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this one? She's been posting on Tryst for quite a while with consistent pic updates and has somewhat reasonable pricing. Strange that there have been no reviews if she's legit.

    https://tryst.link/escort/yannibaby
    She's legit. Her & her twin sister.

  6. #17413
    Quote Originally Posted by ElixirMan  [View Original Post]
    I haven't shopped for direct Escorts for years, but the common price range for 1 hour, as it appears on this site, it's $500. And that's even the junkies. Are there mongers out there regularly paying these fees, or are they open to negotiation? Most of the women average at best, and online images are deceptive. I've been considering dropping some funds for a high-quality young lady, but the roll of the dice looks risky unless they agree to meet in person 1st. Perhaps a personal ad may be the way to go, but CL doesn't allow for those types of ads anymore. Any suggestions or referrals?
    I can verify that its 'known' by most workers to inflate $ on Tryst vs other sites. (Play to your audience AND be 'competitive' and / or 'comparative' to your competition.) They realize that most guys are 'stupid' enough to pay the higher rate. (And not negotiate or shop others sites. Plus they aren't required to post rates on LC or STG).

  7. #17412

    Ditto

    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbyist1234  [View Original Post]
    I thought I was the only one! I would be having a conversation getting quick replies and as soon as I'd mention BBBJ the conversation would stop so I would assume the provider stopped responding but nope the message would just never send to them this happened multiple times to me before I realized what was going on.
    I can confirm this as well. NOW I get it. Jeez.

  8. #17411

    On the run idk

    Quote Originally Posted by JustAguy  [View Original Post]
    She was good but something changed. Saw her a couple times and it was not good.

    I heard she got kicked off escort alligator and haven't heard from her since. Included a photo just in case she's using another name.
    Looks like she has warrants for resisting / interfering with arrest for a felony and possession of amphetamine or meth.

  9. #17410

    Lilia no response

    Anyone heard from Lilia lately? My attempts to schedule the past couple of days have gone unanswered, which is extremely unusual for her.

  10. #17409
    Quote Originally Posted by JustAguy  [View Original Post]
    She was good but something changed. Saw her a couple times and it was not good.

    I heard she got kicked off escort alligator and haven't heard from her since. Included a photo just in case she's using another name.
    I enjoyed her too. If anyone finds her, I'm interested. In general, any spinner body, 100 lbs would be great if you have info.

    I've been around forever. If you remember Abra, 401 k Jazz, Hot Blonde Maggie, etc.

  11. #17408
    Quote Originally Posted by Daemonic  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know how to get a hold of her? She hasn't posted in a while, but she was great. Young, petite, great bbj and cim finish I've been craving.
    She was good but something changed. Saw her a couple times and it was not good.

    I heard she got kicked off escort alligator and haven't heard from her since. Included a photo just in case she's using another name.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_6038.jpg‎  

  12. #17407

    Who believes this shit?

    Quote Originally Posted by SleepyHead63  [View Original Post]
    I have got several of these messages over the years, its always if you text a number of a latin girl with an area code from fla or ca ect. Just delete it. It has never come back to haunt me.
    If these "multi-billion dollar" Cartels are suddenly so desperate for money they've now reduced themselves to randomly trying to shakedown gullible escort clients for a quick buck then they've seriously lost their fucking edge, LOL.

  13. #17406

    Hazel is real

    Quote Originally Posted by MongolianNinj  [View Original Post]
    I know the board is overrun with "any intel?" posts, but I hope I've deposited enough information to ask.

    Are these girls real?

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ouis/212523821

    I don't care for the sisters thing, but they would check my boxes of slender, young, natural.
    I am happy to report that Hazel is real. The phone number on her photos is hers. The photos are real and accurate. The whole thing was straightforward and simple. Hh 2. 5.

    She was cute & wet, and she took a good pounding. Would probably repeat.

  14. #17405
    Quote Originally Posted by SleepyHead63  [View Original Post]
    I have got several of these messages over the years, its always if you text a number of a latin girl with an area code from fla or ca ect. Just delete it. It has never come back to haunt me.
    Delete? No way. I immediately call them. They never answer. They don't want confrontation.

    They send the same copy and pasted pics to try and shock / scare you. It's funny LOL. Losers.

  15. #17404

    Cartel

    I have got several of these messages over the years, its always if you text a number of a latin girl with an area code from fla or ca ect. Just delete it. It has never come back to haunt me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape