Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 19 of 1178 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 69 119 519 1019 ... LastLast
Results 271 to 285 of 17664
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17394

    On the run idk

    Quote Originally Posted by JustAguy  [View Original Post]
    She was good but something changed. Saw her a couple times and it was not good.

    I heard she got kicked off escort alligator and haven't heard from her since. Included a photo just in case she's using another name.
    Looks like she has warrants for resisting / interfering with arrest for a felony and possession of amphetamine or meth.

  2. #17393

    Lilia no response

    Anyone heard from Lilia lately? My attempts to schedule the past couple of days have gone unanswered, which is extremely unusual for her.

  3. #17392
    Quote Originally Posted by JustAguy  [View Original Post]
    She was good but something changed. Saw her a couple times and it was not good.

    I heard she got kicked off escort alligator and haven't heard from her since. Included a photo just in case she's using another name.
    I enjoyed her too. If anyone finds her, I'm interested. In general, any spinner body, 100 lbs would be great if you have info.

    I've been around forever. If you remember Abra, 401 k Jazz, Hot Blonde Maggie, etc.

  4. #17391
    Quote Originally Posted by Daemonic  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know how to get a hold of her? She hasn't posted in a while, but she was great. Young, petite, great bbj and cim finish I've been craving.
    She was good but something changed. Saw her a couple times and it was not good.

    I heard she got kicked off escort alligator and haven't heard from her since. Included a photo just in case she's using another name.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_6038.jpg‎  

  5. #17390

    Who believes this shit?

    Quote Originally Posted by SleepyHead63  [View Original Post]
    I have got several of these messages over the years, its always if you text a number of a latin girl with an area code from fla or ca ect. Just delete it. It has never come back to haunt me.
    If these "multi-billion dollar" Cartels are suddenly so desperate for money they've now reduced themselves to randomly trying to shakedown gullible escort clients for a quick buck then they've seriously lost their fucking edge, LOL.

  6. #17389

    Hazel is real

    Quote Originally Posted by MongolianNinj  [View Original Post]
    I know the board is overrun with "any intel?" posts, but I hope I've deposited enough information to ask.

    Are these girls real?

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ouis/212523821

    I don't care for the sisters thing, but they would check my boxes of slender, young, natural.
    I am happy to report that Hazel is real. The phone number on her photos is hers. The photos are real and accurate. The whole thing was straightforward and simple. Hh 2. 5.

    She was cute & wet, and she took a good pounding. Would probably repeat.

  7. #17388
    Quote Originally Posted by SleepyHead63  [View Original Post]
    I have got several of these messages over the years, its always if you text a number of a latin girl with an area code from fla or ca ect. Just delete it. It has never come back to haunt me.
    Delete? No way. I immediately call them. They never answer. They don't want confrontation.

    They send the same copy and pasted pics to try and shock / scare you. It's funny LOL. Losers.

  8. #17387

    Cartel

    I have got several of these messages over the years, its always if you text a number of a latin girl with an area code from fla or ca ect. Just delete it. It has never come back to haunt me.

  9. #17386
    Quote Originally Posted by DVelvet69  [View Original Post]
    Decaf, dude, please switch to decaf...
    Keep jokin' around, bro. When they come for you, I'll be safe and happy with my hos.

    You are joking though right? I mean they don't put trackers in those caffeinated beans before they cross the border, or do they? If they do, that would definitely explain some things.

  10. #17385
    Quote Originally Posted by BobJakkson  [View Original Post]
    Sorry yall but imma have to dip out and go deep, deep underground for a hot minute. The Cartel is onto me cause I've been wasting their girls' time. They're going to kill me and my whole family so I got to lay low, like real low, until things cool off a bit.

    Don't worry though, you can trust that I'll be back with lots of reports on the high end girls later. Once those vicious thugs take out my parents and the inheritance is all settled out, imma be makin it rain on all them hos and spilling all the dirty details here.

    Wish me luck. And keep your heads down, boys. Cause the cartel ain't playing!
    Decaf, dude, please switch to decaf...

  11. #17384

    WARNING: The Cartel is Coming!

    Sorry yall but imma have to dip out and go deep, deep underground for a hot minute. The Cartel is onto me cause I've been wasting their girls' time. They're going to kill me and my whole family so I got to lay low, like real low, until things cool off a bit.

    Don't worry though, you can trust that I'll be back with lots of reports on the high end girls later. Once those vicious thugs take out my parents and the inheritance is all settled out, imma be makin it rain on all them hos and spilling all the dirty details here.

    Wish me luck. And keep your heads down, boys. Cause the cartel ain't playing!

  12. #17383

    Karma. Ghosted

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/3145634097/1

    Rate was reasonable. Incall area was a bit sketchy but could be worse. Arrived at the hotel then cricket. No monetary loss. Probably will not try again.

  13. #17382
    Quote Originally Posted by MongolianNinj  [View Original Post]
    I know the board is overrun with "any intel?" posts, but I hope I've deposited enough information to ask.

    Are these girls real?

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ouis/212523821

    I don't care for the sisters thing, but they would check my boxes of slender, young, natural.
    Ciara is real and photo accurate. Not sure about the "sister" but would assume legit as well.

  14. #17381

    No response

    Texted her a couple of days ago inquiring about rates and which ones of the girls in the photo was her. No response.

    Quote Originally Posted by JakeTime7  [View Original Post]
    Saw this and wondered if anyone has visited. 150/200/350.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ouis/212420721

  15. #17380
    Quote Originally Posted by MongolianNinj  [View Original Post]
    I know the board is overrun with "any intel?" posts, but I hope I've deposited enough information to ask.

    Are these girls real?

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ouis/212523821

    I don't care for the sisters thing, but they would check my boxes of slender, young, natural.
    Ciara is real. She's looks like her photos. I would assume the other is real, too. Who knows if they're actually sisters.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape