Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 23 of 1179 FirstFirst ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 73 123 523 1023 ... LastLast
Results 331 to 345 of 17678
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17348
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy618  [View Original Post]
    Hi gents I made an appointment with this lady for a 1 hr session from p411 and text and she ghosted on day of after confirming the appointment day before and me wasting money on a hotel she wanted to see me at I got her p411 account suspended after providing text messages to the support staff, I just wanted to warn you guys.

    https://tryst.link/escort/the-lavender-room
    She has flaked and ghosted me multiple times. I saw her once and it was a good time but setting that appointment was difficult and she nearly flaked on it. Ever since she has flaked every time. I stopped trying to see her because of the issue with zero reliability.

  2. #17347

    Heather S

    Has anybody seen her lately? When I get to string a couple of days together to have flexibility in scheduling I don't get a reply from her. Is she just seeing regulars now?

  3. #17346

    You get to roll the dice

    Quote Originally Posted by JakeTime7  [View Original Post]
    I'm thinking of hitting up Angela Chase or Luscious. Who gives the better GFE experience?

    Anything that I should know?
    If you get past the picture approval with Angela, from what I have seen posted here you may actually see her. Lots of reports that she ghosts often. I, myself, failed the picture test.

    I have reached out to Luscious but it took her like 4 hours to respond. I had already made other plans by the time she got back to me. From her ads if you are looking for rimming or BLS that's not going to happen.

    In any event, good luck.
    Last edited by DoodleKatz; 07-04-26 at 10:50. Reason: Clarity

  4. #17345

    Lilly

    Quote Originally Posted by Derosa  [View Original Post]
    Seems that she is completely gone and has been for some time. If she ever makes a comeback, I'm in. She was totally over the top in bed. Loved being treated like a fuck toy. I'd hold her down and fuck her as deep and hard as I could. She would be moaning, saying "fuck me Daddy," etc. Over and over. Squirting several times per session. Most of the times I saw her we would go well past the hour as she wanted to keep coming. I'd be done and she would still want more. I'm not bragging. At all. She just liked being treated like a desirable fuck doll. If I remember correctly she had a neighbor who complained about visitors and a lot of racket coming from her townhouse. That, and a husband or an ex who wasn't up for sharing.

    I'd love to see her again but I'm pretty sure she's gone for good. Hope I'm wrong.
    She's out for now, but she's one really big fight away from taking bareback anal creampies again from you degenerate fucks. You can pray for her relationship to break up. She straight up told me that if her dude fucks up, she'd be calling me right away so I could come over and cum in all ass again. Sounds like it's just a matter of time.

  5. #17344
    Quote Originally Posted by BobJakkson  [View Original Post]
    Just FYI, as I know this is an old thread. I've seen other positive reviews of this girl though too. She's now offering raw in her ads and when I was talking services with her, she said she can't do CIM or face but said she was fine with CIP. I passed as that's not my thing but I know there are many others who would love to partake. Enjoy.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/211362845
    Great. Got to cross her off my list now.

  6. #17343

    Courtney. Raw CIP

    Quote Originally Posted by Stl26  [View Original Post]
    Met up for BBBJCIM w / spit. She's young, cute, bubbly and has that teenage energy. Nice booty, small tits. Friendly, polite and nice. Treat her well. Damage was $. 2.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/200995498
    Just FYI, as I know this is an old thread. I've seen other positive reviews of this girl though too. She's now offering raw in her ads and when I was talking services with her, she said she can't do CIM or face but said she was fine with CIP. I passed as that's not my thing but I know there are many others who would love to partake. Enjoy.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/211362845

  7. #17342

    Angela Chase vs Luscious for GFE?

    I'm thinking of hitting up Angela Chase or Luscious. Who gives the better GFE experience?

    Anything that I should know?

  8. #17341

    The Prices are out of Wack and Quality is Long Gone

    Quote Originally Posted by LittleRichard  [View Original Post]
    Like I said, the women were charging $300 10-15 years ago and they continue up until covid or last year. And finally increased their prices Did you work for the last 10 years without a raise? It's pretty simple, if you don't think there worth it, don't see them. Your absolutely right about new locals show up on Tryst asking for 400-450, No reviews no history, fuck that.
    COVID started the BS in the Clubs and its carried over to below average woman. Trying to fake you out with photos of models. The business suffering except the ASAIN Rub places and a few steady massage woman who have held it together over the years. I don't see a new group of enthusiastic girls coming around till we have guys like Bob of Clayton Serenity converting dancers to massage therapist comes around again. We had 4 or 5 places over the years building on that model when strip clubs were fun and thriving. Many of The ASAIN Places give a great therapeutic massage with a release for $70 plus $40 or $60 which is reasonable and fair for the most part. It's too bad the looks aren't there. Close your eyes and dream. What I find annoying is all these want to Be's charging $200 & up with poor service, ghosting, fake photos with zero consistency. There's huge market in the medium range area if you're sure who you'll see and if they show up. But who wants to take a chance on throwing an unreasonable amount of money just to be disappointed. The $500 range escort is even more stupidity. Sure things have gone up. But the balance is not there just like $200 fee to see a ***** in Washington Park for a private.

  9. #17340

    Lilly in St. Charles

    Quote Originally Posted by FarmerPete  [View Original Post]
    Is Lilly from St. Charles completely gone. See her for a couple years when I traveled.
    She was a great one! I used to see her once or twice a month, depending on my travel schedule. I ran into her a year or so ago; she's living with a guy she met through recommendations here.

  10. #17339

    Issa

    I saw Issa late last year. Did BBBJ in the back seat of my car. I picked her up from her apartment at the time. She got really jumpy about how far we were going to find a quiet spot to the point it made it a little uncomfortable. Her performance was above average though. Very nice firm body. I believe it was CIM and she spit it out the door.

    Quote Originally Posted by DoodleKatz  [View Original Post]
    So I am looking for input on any of the following:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jopli...-/177724821794

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...l/392993177183

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ballw...7/761340300547

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...t/992844890754 She advertises BBJ but no CIM. Mr Happy is still on probation so CIM is kind of a must.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/211191043 Asking 400 hr on Tryst. Same a above.

    I am kind of hesitant to book the 400 an hour girls as I am pretty much a one a done. HHR seems to be my happy place as I don't feel rushed and don pay for a lot of ime I don't use.

    Car dates are kind of questionable. Last car fun was at drive in movies in HS.

  11. #17338
    Not arguing at all with you, I agree it is a bit crazy. But rentals prices and hotel rooms have also skyrocketted in the last couple of years. And groceries. Think about most providers you've seen. Pretty much everything that really directly affects the has hit hard.

    Hoever when you basic ho's start charging more (out of no real choice) the higher tier girls start raising theirs. Just because they can.

    Quote Originally Posted by LittleRichard  [View Original Post]
    Like I said, the women were charging $300 10-15 years ago and they continue up until covid or last year. And finally increased their prices Did you work for the last 10 years without a raise? It's pretty simple, if you don't think there worth it, don't see them. Your absolutely right about new locals show up on Tryst asking for 400-450, No reviews no history, fuck that.

  12. #17337

    Recomendations?

    So I am looking for input on any of the following:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jopli...-/177724821794

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...l/392993177183

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ballw...7/761340300547

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...t/992844890754 She advertises BBJ but no CIM. Mr Happy is still on probation so CIM is kind of a must.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/211191043 Asking 400 hr on Tryst. Same a above.

    I am kind of hesitant to book the 400 an hour girls as I am pretty much a one a done. HHR seems to be my happy place as I don't feel rushed and don pay for a lot of ime I don't use.

    Car dates are kind of questionable. Last car fun was at drive in movies in HS.

  13. #17336

    Jessie SCF

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/211327295 Not getting response from anyone so reached out to Jessie. Pretty timely reply. Set time and got incall location. Got there and texted. Got the expected "I need 5 minutes " Actually was about 5 minutes ans she sent room number. It was a chain budget hotel in Ofallon MO on the service road right off the highway.

    Got to room and she had it dark. I mean really dark. Only light was 2 candles by TV (which was off) I suspect that time hasn't been really kind to her but she looked ok in the dim light. Started with a soft sensual BBJ and went to cowgirl. Mr Happy got really happy and managed to finish. Took the HHR option for 160.

  14. #17335

    Ms Pretty Baddie

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...e/835686011740 Decided to take a chance. Incall is that low end hotel on North Lindbergh. Got there on time she said she needed 10 minutes. 20 minutes later I call and she says sorry gives room number. Lots of sketch people all around the whole area but since is still daylight I went ahead.

    Her body was pretty nice. Petite, tight little ass small pierced titties. Her face was kind of rough. I didn't see any signs of illegal substance use but the face said she had a pretty tough past.

    She was fresh from the shower and we went right to it. Started with a decent BBJ moved up for a little kiss and cuddle and rolled over for FS. No upcharge option if I wanted bare. Still having issue with Mr Happy performing. Finished off with a BBJ CIM. No idea if spit or swallowed. Don't really matter to me at that point. Got a warm cloth and wiped me off. A little casual conversation. She is a smoker and as a former smoker I can usually detect the smell pretty easily. I didn't smell any.

    I went HHR (200) I don't recall QV or HR donations. More than likely will repeat but want to explore other options with other providers.

  15. #17334

    Ghosted # 2

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/alton...a/328740676298 Had tried to connect previously but she didn't have an incall. Tried again and set a time. My GPS was acting wonky and I had problems finding her location. (Private residence in Alton). Was getting close to set time so I texted asking for help giving her location I was at with pics of the area. No reply. Eventually I found the place. Texted with pic of outside of house. Zip Zippo nada. Called it a night and went home. Next day she texts apologizing saying how sorry she was and felt so terrible. Said she doesn't drink but did that night and passed out. Tried again a couple days later and know she got the texts but no reply. The following day I get a text saying if I could come within an hour there would be no deposit. WTF there wasn't a deposit the 1st time. I see now she has in her ad that she has a friend who will do her while you watch. So this one is a write off for me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape