Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 406 to 420 of 17671
-
06-18-26 06:11 #17266Senior Member

Posts: 224Can confirm. I have a regular I see and dude raped her asshole so bad she was hospitalized and was out for over a month and basically never the same. Most guys are cool, understand boundaries, show up on time, tip and are gentlemen, but there are some real losers that ruin it for the rest of us.
Originally Posted by DeadDead22
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-26 23:05 #17265Regular Member

Posts: 2Any information or reviews?
Just looking for any reviews or experiences with Sammie. Definitely interested in her, will probably try to meet up with her. Just looking for any red flags or bad reviews before I do LOL.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/210223598
-
06-17-26 12:52 #17264Senior Member

Posts: 254You can get hot / young, GFE / unrushed, and cheap. Pick 2.
Originally Posted by DeadDead22
[View Original Post]
For the guy looking at Tryst girls / prices, I would be very careful about making conclusions because most of the Tryst ads appear to be scams now. I would be very skeptical about any girl traveling from out of state with a WhatsApp number. And asking for a deposit is usually a red flag for a scam.
BTW I'll add Henny and Raya to the list. They're not cheap either but if Tavia is on the list they should be too. Raya is my favorite now in STL.
-
06-17-26 10:46 #17263Senior Member

Posts: 638Perspective
That's actually the dream scenario for most peelers. They find a few reliable clients who pay a premium rate and they stick to that. Kinda like having a few baby daddies. I get it. Most of us are weirdos but some of us are violent assholes who bite, claw, and inflict pain. Enough that keeping a wide open door policy is not a good long term solution. Have you ever wondered why some of these women have 1000 yard stares when they're giving uninspired handjobs?
Originally Posted by AceChase
[View Original Post]
I personally know of a lady who had her vagina all scratched up from a dude who had recently cut his nails (sharp) and decided that scratching inside her would be a great idea while he basically held her down. She couldn't take any dicks for a week. Pretty sure the $200 ain't worth that. These women go through a lot of dudes, and most of them are either boring, awkward, weird, or downright dangerous. You think the desirable, attractive, well-adjusted men are paying for sex on Listcrawler?
-
06-17-26 01:30 #17262Senior Member

Posts: 249I do remember seeing review on here about HER, mostly positive if I remember.
Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-26 01:10 #17261Senior Member

Posts: 417So she doesn't want money? What occupation does she think this is?
Originally Posted by TwoSheds
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-26 00:26 #17260Senior Member

Posts: 510I had setup a meeting with her a couple months ago and she flaked on me and never responded when it was time to meet.
Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-26 19:31 #17259Senior Member

Posts: 307Yeah, that's a pretty spot-on read of the local scene.
Originally Posted by DeadDead22
[View Original Post]
But hey, if you're into overweight, haggard looking junkie white girls or often just as obese hood rat black girls.
-
06-16-26 13:42 #17258Senior Member

Posts: 337Yannii from Tryst
Has anyone seen this one? She's been posting on Tryst for quite a while with consistent pic updates and has somewhat reasonable pricing. Strange that there have been no reviews if she's legit.
https://tryst.link/escort/yannibaby
-
06-16-26 11:07 #17257Senior Member

Posts: 582Essentially we just have a bunch of ugly fat women taxing the married men who can't travel to better / cheaper cities. You can pay 120 for hot Chinese women in NYC and la.
Originally Posted by DeadDead22
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-26 20:18 #17256Senior Member

Posts: 71RE: Quality
Parker, Charlotte, Tavia, Violetta annd Lillia are the best ones in Stl in my opinion. Not sure who Crystal and Morgan are?
Originally Posted by DeadDead22
[View Original Post]
There are a lot of good quality traveling ladies $5-$800 that are here every 1-3 months. We are a very good state for traveling ladies.
-
06-15-26 17:43 #17255Senior Member

Posts: 233Every once in a blue moon you can find one on listcrawler, then they go UTR because of all the weirdos out there.
Originally Posted by DeadDead22
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-26 13:47 #17254Senior Member

Posts: 638St Louis Quality
There's only a handful of quality, attractive escorts in St Louis. It depends on who you ask, but the list usually goes Tavia, Lilia, Heather S, Charlotte, Crystal and Morgan J (when she's advertising). Most of the rest are various levels of junkies, heavies, and uglies. St Louis sucks for mongering. Better to take a monger trip to the coasts or Chicago, which has a pretty vibrant ho-scene. Or even better, Mexico. St Louis does not have the quality to justify the sky-high prices.
Originally Posted by ElixirMan
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-26 12:36 #17253Regular Member

Posts: 12While I don't have a suggestion, the st. Louis market definitely sucks moving up here from Arkansas one would think STL would have a better selection but unfortunately they don't, and as a lover of GFE spinners, they seem to be scarce up here or have a severe case of GPS, I miss my days in little Rock where I befriended a hot little spinner, super accommodating, where I was getting an hour plus for 200.00-250.00 depending, sometimes I'd pay for a half hour and be there an hour. And we could just talk and talk like we were old friends. While it's been years since I sampled anything from stl. I think I'm going to pull the trigger on one this week. Good luck out there.
Originally Posted by ElixirMan
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-26 18:25 #17252Senior Member

Posts: 581 hour Escort Pricing [URL]https://tryst.link/[/URL]
I haven't shopped for direct Escorts for years, but the common price range for 1 hour, as it appears on this site, it's $500. And that's even the junkies. Are there mongers out there regularly paying these fees, or are they open to negotiation? Most of the women average at best, and online images are deceptive. I've been considering dropping some funds for a high-quality young lady, but the roll of the dice looks risky unless they agree to meet in person 1st. Perhaps a personal ad may be the way to go, but CL doesn't allow for those types of ads anymore. Any suggestions or referrals?









Reply With Quote



