Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 61 of 1178 FirstFirst ... 11 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 111 161 561 1061 ... LastLast
Results 901 to 915 of 17669
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16769
    Senior Member


    Posts: 226

    K. C. Kara

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...s/298819282441

    Met up for QV. Told her ahead of time I was looking for BBBJCIM at her advertised qv rate. Got there, CIM is +40. No go.

    Proceeded with a lame BBBJ with multiple start / stops. First a question, then a drink, etc.

    Ended up DIY on boobs.

    Do not recommend. She does not like what she does for work but will talk a big game over text.

  2. #16768
    Yea it kinda difficult to get in contact with her and I know her personally. I'm not sure if she still doing it but I heard she use to just take guys money once she takes you to a spot. Damn that awesome you got videos of her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Anondudeinstl  [View Original Post]
    Last I heard she had gone deep into the drugs and it was no longer safe to see her. I've got a couple of great videos of her though.

  3. #16767

    Sunbunny

    Quote Originally Posted by Prof30  [View Original Post]
    Looking at how heavy and obvious the face filters were, I figured she had to be much older and / or haggard looking.
    Not at all haggard or rough looking. She's an attractive older mom next door, probably in her early to mid 50's with a great body, especially for her age. That's kind of my type and I literally told her to her face that she shouldn't filter her pics. I had a great GFE session with her a few weeks back.

  4. #16766
    Quote Originally Posted by Daemonic  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know how to get a hold of her? She hasn't posted in a while, but she was great. Young, petite, great bbj and cim finish I've been craving.
    Last I heard she had gone deep into the drugs and it was no longer safe to see her. I've got a couple of great videos of her though.

  5. #16765
    Quote Originally Posted by DustinMuffs  [View Original Post]
    Saw Sunbunny... Little older than her pics and bit older than I like them...
    Looking at how heavy and obvious the face filters were, I figured she had to be much older and / or haggard looking.

  6. #16764

    Bliss bbj best

    Quote Originally Posted by Headmasterstl  [View Original Post]
    I've been texting her forever and never get a response. Any secret to how you got ahold of her. Like does she only reply late at night or anything you included in your text you think got her attention? I'm really only interested in BBBJ and if she's really good, I want to see her.
    Does anyone know how to get a hold of her? She hasn't posted in a while, but she was great. Young, petite, great bbj and cim finish I've been craving.

  7. #16763
    Quote Originally Posted by CosmoKramr  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for your post. I have had her on my radar. Does she by chance allow DATY. Also, whereabouts are her in call location.
    Not sure on DATY didn't inquire. Would assume so. Was at hotel near 44/ Hampton. But who knows now these girls move around a lot.

  8. #16762

    Sunbunny

    Quote Originally Posted by DustinMuffs  [View Original Post]
    Saw Sunbunny 200 qv cfs. BBFS was offered for extra. Little older than her pics and bit older than I like them but still attractive and nice tan body was a cool chick too. Coms were a diffcult for a few days but once she locked in a time it was all good.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/201914003
    Thank you for your post. I have had her on my radar. Does she by chance allow DATY. Also, whereabouts are her in call location.

  9. #16761

    Passion, younger girl, awburn or brunette

    Quote Originally Posted by Bluestar  [View Original Post]
    Thanks Parakleet for the idea, I did a google search with the ad details and came up with her pictures. Her ad is up again this morning and I dont say I did not warn you: https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-louis/female-escorts/pure-passion-that-cant-be-deni/115120024161.
    Stay away from this girl, definitely DID NOT, turn a new page over. Heavy drug used with pimp or manager and will downright RIP YOU OFF. Dangerous.

  10. #16760
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunch  [View Original Post]
    Where do you all usually do outcalls? Cheep hotel, hourly hotel? I don't want to pay for a whole night at hotel when I just need an hour, but the hourly motels seems kind of gross. Much appreciate it if anyone knows some good outcall spots.
    Look up day use hotels, you tend to get a 4-6 hour window.

  11. #16759

    Sunbunny legit

    Saw Sunbunny 200 qv cfs. BBFS was offered for extra. Little older than her pics and bit older than I like them but still attractive and nice tan body was a cool chick too. Coms were a diffcult for a few days but once she locked in a time it was all good.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/201914003

  12. #16758
    Regular Member


    Posts: 23

    Outcalls

    Where do you all usually do outcalls? Cheep hotel, hourly hotel? I don't want to pay for a whole night at hotel when I just need an hour, but the hourly motels seems kind of gross. Much appreciate it if anyone knows some good outcall spots.

  13. #16757
    Senior Member


    Posts: 226
    Quote Originally Posted by Stl26  [View Original Post]
    Have you seen this one? There are two different passions. This one also goes by Greek goddess. Haven't seen her but been texting. Did you actually see her? I read a review where someone lost $200 on her switching locations. Most recent ads indicate she's done "playing" and wants to do good by her clients.

    If you actually saw this one, I'd appreciate the review. I might T1 FTT but would prefer to hear of others experiences.
    You all can ignore this post LOL.

    I could have sworn the link worked when I read Bluestar's review and thought it took me to the other passion. I realize now this is Greek goddess we're talking about. What a bummer tho because she looks kinda hot.

  14. #16756
    Quote Originally Posted by DustinMuffs  [View Original Post]
    Smashed this Passion recently, but doubt its the same Passion you guys are referencing. Had all kind of different combinations to sort through but ended up settling at 200 HH cfs w bbj. Decent time and was legit but some whacky convos.

    Bbfscip was also offered for an extra 1. 5.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/201835800
    Yeah she's a nice girl.

  15. #16755
    Senior Member


    Posts: 226
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluestar  [View Original Post]
    Thanks Parakleet for the idea, I did a google search with the ad details and came up with her pictures. Her ad is up again this morning and I dont say I did not warn you: https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-louis/female-escorts/pure-passion-that-cant-be-deni/115120024161.
    Have you seen this one? There are two different passions. This one also goes by Greek goddess. Haven't seen her but been texting. Did you actually see her? I read a review where someone lost $200 on her switching locations. Most recent ads indicate she's done "playing" and wants to do good by her clients.

    If you actually saw this one, I'd appreciate the review. I might T1 FTT but would prefer to hear of others experiences.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape