Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 151 to 165 of 31803
-
07-26-26 12:35 #31653Senior Member

Posts: 40Ambs
Hey fellas, this little smoke show claims to based out of Memphis and is currently on tour. I can't seem to find anything out about her. Does anyone have any experience with her or am I just chasing my own tail instead of hers? Feel free to dm me. TYIA.
https://tryst.link/escort/psychokitty01
-
07-26-26 09:44 #31652Senior Member

Posts: 204Sorry
Didn't save the number. Sorry. Best bet is to avoid the View. Too shady.
Originally Posted by Nickstone
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-26 21:33 #31651Regular Member

Posts: 5Daisy and her friend
Setting up with Daisy was remarkably smooth and hassle-free. We quickly agreed on a time and fee, and everything was straightforward from the start. When I arrived, Daisy introduced me to her friend, whose name escapes me now, but who ended up being fantastic. Once we all got comfortable and undressed, the experience turned into a literal bucket list moment with Daisy on one side and her friend on the other.
They took turns giving oral, with one focusing on me while the other kissed my neck and kept me engaged. Daisy took top position first, followed by her friend, and while her friend was riding, Daisy stayed right there beside me, continuing to kiss my neck and hold my focus. We eventually transitioned to doggy style with Daisy while her friend relaxed nearby and kept herself entertained. Her friend had a fun, playful personality and joked around throughout, which added a really enjoyable, easygoing energy to the room.
All in all, the damage was $300 for an hour, and it was hands down the best money I have ever spent. Daisy is a wonderful person and provider on her own, and together they made for an unforgettable session. I will definitely be a repeat client.
-
07-24-26 14:07 #31650Regular Member

Posts: 5Latina Juliet
Has anyone seen Juliet lately?
All the review are a few years old. Just trying to figure out if it's worth the visit.
https://rubrankings.com/united-state...ino-59699.html#listing_tab.
-
07-23-26 12:03 #31649Senior Member

Posts: 99West Memphis Suzie. Out of the game
She's out of the game. Took like $40 from me through one of the payment apps. Said she would meet up and never did. Last thing she said was that she was looking for a real world job and I didn't hear anything from her after that even after multiple attempts.
Originally Posted by Turbo21
[View Original Post]
Time to move on, brother.
Robert.
-
07-22-26 17:46 #31648Senior Member

Posts: 92https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...597/9016960103
Originally Posted by SearchNTurf
[View Original Post]
This one? Is not responding? Just posted last night.
-
07-22-26 13:40 #31647Regular Member

Posts: 23West Memphis Suzie
Anybody know what happen to her or have a contact on her? She disappeared.
-
07-21-26 17:52 #31646Senior Member

Posts: 117Kikki / Mercedes
I'm trying to get a hold of Kiki / Mercedes for a date, and she's typically in the summer and Macon area. Has anybody seen or heard from her lately? Message me if you have any info please.
-
07-21-26 10:29 #31645Senior Member

Posts: 161I can confirm the two of them together are a blast.
Originally Posted by Robert662
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-26 20:56 #31644Senior Member

Posts: 99Can confirm it's Trixie.
Can confirm Daisy's friend in town is Trixie. I don't have Trixie's contact info though. You would need to contact Daisy to get that. Daisy's number is 662-609-6518.
Originally Posted by DudeManWhat
[View Original Post]
Robert.
-
07-20-26 12:12 #31643Senior Member

Posts: 109Ad gone
Thanks for the info, unfortunately the add is already gone. Do you have a pic, or a link to another ad? You can dm me her # if you want. Trying to avoid the dangerous girls. Thanks.
Originally Posted by Sparky911
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-26 11:34 #31642Senior Member

Posts: 34Who is her friend? Do you have a Pic? I know she used to do doubles with Trixie, but I lost contact with her a couple of years ago. Would love if it were Trixie!
Originally Posted by Robert662
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-26 02:33 #31641Senior Member

Posts: 142S view 🚫
I got took for my 150 in broad day on the view, never went back. Sucks because a lady I want to see frequents the view but my mind is well made up.
Originally Posted by Sparky911
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-26 17:57 #31640Senior Member

Posts: 99I will say yes and no. For the most part, I agree with you but will add my 2 cents as well. The first ad definitely is all business.
Originally Posted by DGrizzle
[View Original Post]
You normally have a couple of scenarios going on.
1) could be exactly like you said. Ad says "no pimp" bc the lady is already pimped!
2) could be that the lady has gotten so many messages from pimps "offering help" or "offering management expertise" that the lady got sick of that shit and finally said enough of the nonsense. Listing it in her ad is her way of telling the want to be pimps to fuck off.
So long story short, I don't think you can look at an ad where it says "no pimps" and automatically conclude that the lady is pimped. Could be the lady is independent and is tired of getting offers for "management help".
Cheers.
Robert.
-
07-19-26 17:46 #31639Senior Member

Posts: 99Thanks for the review!! Glad you got out of there safely!
Originally Posted by Sparky911
[View Original Post]
Robert.









Reply With Quote




