Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 12 of 2121 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 62 112 512 1012 ... LastLast
Results 166 to 180 of 31809
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #31644

    Can confirm it's Trixie.

    Quote Originally Posted by DudeManWhat  [View Original Post]
    Who is her friend? Do you have a Pic? I know she used to do doubles with Trixie, but I lost contact with her a couple of years ago. Would love if it were Trixie!
    Can confirm Daisy's friend in town is Trixie. I don't have Trixie's contact info though. You would need to contact Daisy to get that. Daisy's number is 662-609-6518.

    Robert.

  2. #31643

    Ad gone

    Quote Originally Posted by Sparky911  [View Original Post]
    I knew I shouldn't have gone to S View! So stupid. She says she is independent so I arrived early to check out the situation. She told me she was driving to the hotel and I should meet her there. She wasn't driving anywhere. I watched her and her pimp get set up outside the room with another guy as well. They didn't know I was watching. I'm not saying they were going to rob me but it sure felt like it. I got out of there! Stay safe and stay off the View. I knew better!

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...phis/212794240
    Thanks for the info, unfortunately the add is already gone. Do you have a pic, or a link to another ad? You can dm me her # if you want. Trying to avoid the dangerous girls. Thanks.

  3. #31642
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert662  [View Original Post]
    Daisy looks better in person. She also has a friend in town if you like threesomes. Both ladies are fun. I've been seeing Daisy as a regular for awhile now.

    I recommend her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/memph...-/829932220852

    Robert.
    Who is her friend? Do you have a Pic? I know she used to do doubles with Trixie, but I lost contact with her a couple of years ago. Would love if it were Trixie!

  4. #31641

    S view 🚫

    Quote Originally Posted by Sparky911  [View Original Post]
    I knew I shouldn't have gone to S View! So stupid. She says she is independent so I arrived early to check out the situation. She told me she was driving to the hotel and I should meet her there. She wasn't driving anywhere. I watched her and her pimp get set up outside the room with another guy as well. They didn't know I was watching. I'm not saying they were going to rob me but it sure felt like it. I got out of there! Stay safe and stay off the View. I knew better!

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...phis/212794240
    I got took for my 150 in broad day on the view, never went back. Sucks because a lady I want to see frequents the view but my mind is well made up.

  5. #31640
    Quote Originally Posted by DGrizzle  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the update man! I was checking that one out and definitely was intrigued. But I was also nervous about it. Looked kinda familiar, but in a way that a lot of them do. Skinny, white, tattoos. The 870 area code made me think she might be a legit out of towner which we see arkansas people come through and start posting here bc it's a larger market, whatever whatever.

    But what really raised red flags for me was the way the ad was written. A legit neophyte isn't going to write an ad like that, it's too straight to the point and all business, not at all how a new young woman would write it organically to attract people which would usually be a softer tone and more welcoming. Especially the 'no pimps' line. From what I've seen, most of the girls who are truly independent don't have that in their ad. It's usually used as a kind of dog whistle to signal that one is 'already taken' and therefore off limits to others. But it's ambiguous enough that the posters can claim that they just want to stay independent and not be bothered by guys like that.

    There is no silver bullet. And ofc just having that line doesn't mean a poster isn't independent. But it's one of the earliest warning signs on a brand new to the area account. A poster who has been posting for a while who adds that line to their account after a while makes more sense to me. It could mean they are no longer independent. But it could also mean they are more experienced now and don't want to be bothered or annoyed by guys who just want to take their money.

    But your very first post as introduction to a city. Why would you even know about that being an issue yet? Maybe your friends told you to add that or you just copied it from other ads you saw, but it's just a big red flag to be considered in the totality of the circumstances.

    I'm going to share another ad that has that line in it, but you can compare how the rest of the ad feels very organic and how that part is just added kind of more as an afterthought.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...875/3134510035

    And you can compare that newer post to one of the first posts she made on this profile.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...677/3134510035

    The no pimps line is conspicuously absent here. Indicating either she wasn't yet told to add the line. Because she was, in fact, truly independent. Or she hadn't yet felt she needed to add the line. Because she was truly new to the area and didn't know how big of a problem it was yet and thus didn't see the need to try and dissuade annoying boys like that from contacting her. Regardless, newer post in the area. She doesn't include it because no one tells her she should include it. Seems much more legitimate and likely leads to a better and safer experience.
    I will say yes and no. For the most part, I agree with you but will add my 2 cents as well. The first ad definitely is all business.

    You normally have a couple of scenarios going on.

    1) could be exactly like you said. Ad says "no pimp" bc the lady is already pimped!

    2) could be that the lady has gotten so many messages from pimps "offering help" or "offering management expertise" that the lady got sick of that shit and finally said enough of the nonsense. Listing it in her ad is her way of telling the want to be pimps to fuck off.

    So long story short, I don't think you can look at an ad where it says "no pimps" and automatically conclude that the lady is pimped. Could be the lady is independent and is tired of getting offers for "management help".

    Cheers.

    Robert.

  6. #31639
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparky911  [View Original Post]
    I knew I shouldn't have gone to S View! So stupid. She says she is independent so I arrived early to check out the situation. She told me she was driving to the hotel and I should meet her there. She wasn't driving anywhere. I watched her and her pimp get set up outside the room with another guy as well. They didn't know I was watching. I'm not saying they were going to rob me but it sure felt like it. I got out of there! Stay safe and stay off the View. I knew better!

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...phis/212794240
    Thanks for the review!! Glad you got out of there safely!

    Robert.

  7. #31638
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparky911  [View Original Post]
    I knew I shouldn't have gone to S View! So stupid. She says she is independent so I arrived early to check out the situation. She told me she was driving to the hotel and I should meet her there. She wasn't driving anywhere. I watched her and her pimp get set up outside the room with another guy as well. They didn't know I was watching. I'm not saying they were going to rob me but it sure felt like it. I got out of there! Stay safe and stay off the View. I knew better!

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...phis/212794240
    Thanks for the update man! I was checking that one out and definitely was intrigued. But I was also nervous about it. Looked kinda familiar, but in a way that a lot of them do. Skinny, white, tattoos. The 870 area code made me think she might be a legit out of towner which we see arkansas people come through and start posting here bc it's a larger market, whatever whatever.

    But what really raised red flags for me was the way the ad was written. A legit neophyte isn't going to write an ad like that, it's too straight to the point and all business, not at all how a new young woman would write it organically to attract people which would usually be a softer tone and more welcoming. Especially the 'no pimps' line. From what I've seen, most of the girls who are truly independent don't have that in their ad. It's usually used as a kind of dog whistle to signal that one is 'already taken' and therefore off limits to others. But it's ambiguous enough that the posters can claim that they just want to stay independent and not be bothered by guys like that.

    There is no silver bullet. And ofc just having that line doesn't mean a poster isn't independent. But it's one of the earliest warning signs on a brand new to the area account. A poster who has been posting for a while who adds that line to their account after a while makes more sense to me. It could mean they are no longer independent. But it could also mean they are more experienced now and don't want to be bothered or annoyed by guys who just want to take their money.

    But your very first post as introduction to a city. Why would you even know about that being an issue yet? Maybe your friends told you to add that or you just copied it from other ads you saw, but it's just a big red flag to be considered in the totality of the circumstances.

    I'm going to share another ad that has that line in it, but you can compare how the rest of the ad feels very organic and how that part is just added kind of more as an afterthought.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...875/3134510035

    And you can compare that newer post to one of the first posts she made on this profile.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...677/3134510035

    The no pimps line is conspicuously absent here. Indicating either she wasn't yet told to add the line. Because she was, in fact, truly independent. Or she hadn't yet felt she needed to add the line. Because she was truly new to the area and didn't know how big of a problem it was yet and thus didn't see the need to try and dissuade annoying boys like that from contacting her. Regardless, newer post in the area. She doesn't include it because no one tells her she should include it. Seems much more legitimate and likely leads to a better and safer experience.

  8. #31637

    I knew better

    I knew I shouldn't have gone to S View! So stupid. She says she is independent so I arrived early to check out the situation. She told me she was driving to the hotel and I should meet her there. She wasn't driving anywhere. I watched her and her pimp get set up outside the room with another guy as well. They didn't know I was watching. I'm not saying they were going to rob me but it sure felt like it. I got out of there! Stay safe and stay off the View. I knew better!

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...phis/212794240

  9. #31636
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert662  [View Original Post]
    Daisy looks better in person. She also has a friend in town if you like threesomes. Both ladies are fun. I've been seeing Daisy as a regular for awhile now.

    I recommend her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/memph...-/829932220852

    Robert.
    I Second that! Just saw her less than a week ago!!

  10. #31635

    Link to Daisy's current ad.

    Quote Originally Posted by SeeMeOnce  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a picture Bro! SMO.
    Daisy looks better in person. She also has a friend in town if you like threesomes. Both ladies are fun. I've been seeing Daisy as a regular for awhile now.

    I recommend her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/memph...-/829932220852

    Robert.

  11. #31634
    Quote Originally Posted by FooBoo  [View Original Post]
    Communication & Booking: Getting the appointment locked in took a bit of patience, as her response times were a few hours apart. Once confirmed, she did text to push the session back by 30 minutes. I had a few minor reservations initially, but decided to trust her positive reviews and proceed.

    Accommodations: The room was in a hotel. It was a little cluttered but perfectly clean. Note that she does smoke, but the room itself did not smell like cigarettes at all.

    The Session: Upon arrival, we sat down and briefly went over her rules and terms, which I appreciated. She offered a choice between getting straight to business or starting with the included body rub, and I opted for the massage. We stripped down and she gave a surprisingly good, thorough back massage.

    After flipping over, she took care of protection seamlessly with her mouth. When asked about preferences, I requested her to take the top position, which she did happily and without complaint. She rode me all the way to completion.

    Verdict: Her ad photos really don't do her justiceshe looks significantly better in person. Despite the slow communication upfront, the actual experience was excellent. I would definitely repeat.
    Do you have a picture Bro! SMO.

  12. #31633

    Password

    Quote Originally Posted by Sparky911  [View Original Post]
    What's the password. We all seem to be asking the same question. We want to give her $$! Help us!
    I'm also looking for a password. Anyone have any idea how to get it or at least get in contact with her or the agency?

  13. #31632

    Demons

    We all have our demons. They come in various forms. Has anyone dreamed of any ladies that like to party? Mostly my back is all effed up and I could use the relief.

  14. #31631

    Emerald

    Quote Originally Posted by MemphisChris  [View Original Post]
    Don't you have to give up a lot of personal info to get a date with them? Maybe that's why no one is giving up the password.
    I tried to get on back in March. Gave up after the fourth or fifth hurdle they put up.

  15. #31630

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape