Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 166 to 180 of 31835
-
07-19-26 14:25 #31670Senior Member

Posts: 204I knew better
I knew I shouldn't have gone to S View! So stupid. She says she is independent so I arrived early to check out the situation. She told me she was driving to the hotel and I should meet her there. She wasn't driving anywhere. I watched her and her pimp get set up outside the room with another guy as well. They didn't know I was watching. I'm not saying they were going to rob me but it sure felt like it. I got out of there! Stay safe and stay off the View. I knew better!
https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...phis/212794240
-
07-17-26 17:46 #31669Senior Member

Posts: 200I Second that! Just saw her less than a week ago!!
Originally Posted by Robert662
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-26 11:06 #31668Senior Member

Posts: 99Link to Daisy's current ad.
Daisy looks better in person. She also has a friend in town if you like threesomes. Both ladies are fun. I've been seeing Daisy as a regular for awhile now.
Originally Posted by SeeMeOnce
[View Original Post]
I recommend her.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/memph...-/829932220852
Robert.
-
07-16-26 15:47 #31667Senior Member

Posts: 905Do you have a picture Bro! SMO.
Originally Posted by FooBoo
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-26 14:10 #31666Regular Member

Posts: 3Password
I'm also looking for a password. Anyone have any idea how to get it or at least get in contact with her or the agency?
Originally Posted by Sparky911
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-26 23:29 #31665Senior Member

Posts: 88Demons
We all have our demons. They come in various forms. Has anyone dreamed of any ladies that like to party? Mostly my back is all effed up and I could use the relief.
-
07-12-26 19:13 #31664Senior Member

Posts: 54Emerald
I tried to get on back in March. Gave up after the fourth or fifth hurdle they put up.
Originally Posted by MemphisChris
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-26 18:12 #31663Senior Member

Posts: 142Looks promising
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...phis/212195206 anyone seen this one?
-
07-12-26 14:06 #31662Senior Member

Posts: 338Don't you have to give up a lot of personal info to get a date with them? Maybe that's why no one is giving up the password.
Originally Posted by Sparky911
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-26 13:03 #31661Senior Member

Posts: 204Dia
What's the password. We all seem to be asking the same question. We want to give her $$! Help us!
Originally Posted by Alnguyen
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-26 08:29 #31660Senior Member

Posts: 81Not to worry
That price is not set in stone. It depends on how bad she needs a fix or room. She does bb for extra 50. She offered me 2 hhr & 3 hr not that long ago. Before you pull the trigger read the post I did on her.
Originally Posted by Beereal
[View Original Post]
Buyer beware.
-
07-10-26 17:18 #31659Senior Member

Posts: 189For that kind of $$ I'd want everything. Especially getting up that ass.
Originally Posted by Radek14
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-26 08:04 #31658Senior Member

Posts: 173Emerald info
Hey guys, if you're willing to share the number or password that would be great. I've been to the agencies before but never password protected so I don't know the process thanks.
-
07-08-26 09:40 #31657Regular Member

Posts: 5Daisy
Communication & Booking: Getting the appointment locked in took a bit of patience, as her response times were a few hours apart. Once confirmed, she did text to push the session back by 30 minutes. I had a few minor reservations initially, but decided to trust her positive reviews and proceed.
Accommodations: The room was in a hotel. It was a little cluttered but perfectly clean. Note that she does smoke, but the room itself did not smell like cigarettes at all.
The Session: Upon arrival, we sat down and briefly went over her rules and terms, which I appreciated. She offered a choice between getting straight to business or starting with the included body rub, and I opted for the massage. We stripped down and she gave a surprisingly good, thorough back massage.
After flipping over, she took care of protection seamlessly with her mouth. When asked about preferences, I requested her to take the top position, which she did happily and without complaint. She rode me all the way to completion.
Verdict: Her ad photos really don't do her justice—she looks significantly better in person. Despite the slow communication upfront, the actual experience was excellent. I would definitely repeat.
-
07-07-26 20:41 #31656Senior Member

Posts: 113Missy / Miranda / Moxie
Miranda is now going by Moxie.
https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/9014999500
I reached out and she quoted 5 Bens for an hour. Only does hours. GFE is available. She worked down to 3 3/4 Bens because she asked me to pay for her room. Needless to say I declined to partake.









Reply With Quote




