Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 12 of 2121 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 62 112 512 1012 ... LastLast
Results 166 to 180 of 31804
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #31639
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparky911  [View Original Post]
    I knew I shouldn't have gone to S View! So stupid. She says she is independent so I arrived early to check out the situation. She told me she was driving to the hotel and I should meet her there. She wasn't driving anywhere. I watched her and her pimp get set up outside the room with another guy as well. They didn't know I was watching. I'm not saying they were going to rob me but it sure felt like it. I got out of there! Stay safe and stay off the View. I knew better!

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...phis/212794240
    Thanks for the review!! Glad you got out of there safely!

    Robert.

  2. #31638
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparky911  [View Original Post]
    I knew I shouldn't have gone to S View! So stupid. She says she is independent so I arrived early to check out the situation. She told me she was driving to the hotel and I should meet her there. She wasn't driving anywhere. I watched her and her pimp get set up outside the room with another guy as well. They didn't know I was watching. I'm not saying they were going to rob me but it sure felt like it. I got out of there! Stay safe and stay off the View. I knew better!

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...phis/212794240
    Thanks for the update man! I was checking that one out and definitely was intrigued. But I was also nervous about it. Looked kinda familiar, but in a way that a lot of them do. Skinny, white, tattoos. The 870 area code made me think she might be a legit out of towner which we see arkansas people come through and start posting here bc it's a larger market, whatever whatever.

    But what really raised red flags for me was the way the ad was written. A legit neophyte isn't going to write an ad like that, it's too straight to the point and all business, not at all how a new young woman would write it organically to attract people which would usually be a softer tone and more welcoming. Especially the 'no pimps' line. From what I've seen, most of the girls who are truly independent don't have that in their ad. It's usually used as a kind of dog whistle to signal that one is 'already taken' and therefore off limits to others. But it's ambiguous enough that the posters can claim that they just want to stay independent and not be bothered by guys like that.

    There is no silver bullet. And ofc just having that line doesn't mean a poster isn't independent. But it's one of the earliest warning signs on a brand new to the area account. A poster who has been posting for a while who adds that line to their account after a while makes more sense to me. It could mean they are no longer independent. But it could also mean they are more experienced now and don't want to be bothered or annoyed by guys who just want to take their money.

    But your very first post as introduction to a city. Why would you even know about that being an issue yet? Maybe your friends told you to add that or you just copied it from other ads you saw, but it's just a big red flag to be considered in the totality of the circumstances.

    I'm going to share another ad that has that line in it, but you can compare how the rest of the ad feels very organic and how that part is just added kind of more as an afterthought.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...875/3134510035

    And you can compare that newer post to one of the first posts she made on this profile.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...677/3134510035

    The no pimps line is conspicuously absent here. Indicating either she wasn't yet told to add the line. Because she was, in fact, truly independent. Or she hadn't yet felt she needed to add the line. Because she was truly new to the area and didn't know how big of a problem it was yet and thus didn't see the need to try and dissuade annoying boys like that from contacting her. Regardless, newer post in the area. She doesn't include it because no one tells her she should include it. Seems much more legitimate and likely leads to a better and safer experience.

  3. #31637

    I knew better

    I knew I shouldn't have gone to S View! So stupid. She says she is independent so I arrived early to check out the situation. She told me she was driving to the hotel and I should meet her there. She wasn't driving anywhere. I watched her and her pimp get set up outside the room with another guy as well. They didn't know I was watching. I'm not saying they were going to rob me but it sure felt like it. I got out of there! Stay safe and stay off the View. I knew better!

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...phis/212794240

  4. #31636
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert662  [View Original Post]
    Daisy looks better in person. She also has a friend in town if you like threesomes. Both ladies are fun. I've been seeing Daisy as a regular for awhile now.

    I recommend her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/memph...-/829932220852

    Robert.
    I Second that! Just saw her less than a week ago!!

  5. #31635

    Link to Daisy's current ad.

    Quote Originally Posted by SeeMeOnce  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a picture Bro! SMO.
    Daisy looks better in person. She also has a friend in town if you like threesomes. Both ladies are fun. I've been seeing Daisy as a regular for awhile now.

    I recommend her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/memph...-/829932220852

    Robert.

  6. #31634
    Quote Originally Posted by FooBoo  [View Original Post]
    Communication & Booking: Getting the appointment locked in took a bit of patience, as her response times were a few hours apart. Once confirmed, she did text to push the session back by 30 minutes. I had a few minor reservations initially, but decided to trust her positive reviews and proceed.

    Accommodations: The room was in a hotel. It was a little cluttered but perfectly clean. Note that she does smoke, but the room itself did not smell like cigarettes at all.

    The Session: Upon arrival, we sat down and briefly went over her rules and terms, which I appreciated. She offered a choice between getting straight to business or starting with the included body rub, and I opted for the massage. We stripped down and she gave a surprisingly good, thorough back massage.

    After flipping over, she took care of protection seamlessly with her mouth. When asked about preferences, I requested her to take the top position, which she did happily and without complaint. She rode me all the way to completion.

    Verdict: Her ad photos really don't do her justiceshe looks significantly better in person. Despite the slow communication upfront, the actual experience was excellent. I would definitely repeat.
    Do you have a picture Bro! SMO.

  7. #31633

    Password

    Quote Originally Posted by Sparky911  [View Original Post]
    What's the password. We all seem to be asking the same question. We want to give her $$! Help us!
    I'm also looking for a password. Anyone have any idea how to get it or at least get in contact with her or the agency?

  8. #31632

    Demons

    We all have our demons. They come in various forms. Has anyone dreamed of any ladies that like to party? Mostly my back is all effed up and I could use the relief.

  9. #31631

    Emerald

    Quote Originally Posted by MemphisChris  [View Original Post]
    Don't you have to give up a lot of personal info to get a date with them? Maybe that's why no one is giving up the password.
    I tried to get on back in March. Gave up after the fourth or fifth hurdle they put up.

  10. #31630

  11. #31629
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparky911  [View Original Post]
    What's the password. We all seem to be asking the same question. We want to give her $$! Help us!
    Don't you have to give up a lot of personal info to get a date with them? Maybe that's why no one is giving up the password.

  12. #31628

    Dia

    Quote Originally Posted by Alnguyen  [View Original Post]
    Saw kgirl Dia yesterday. Easy on the eye great enthusiasts but those breasts are to worship for. Feels natural to me as listed on the website but I could be wrong. Little meat just as I like it. Dfk rim 69 daty cowgirl Mish and finished doggy. She tried to get even one last drop out. If you are breast guy a must.

    https://www.emeraldclubs.com/dia
    What's the password. We all seem to be asking the same question. We want to give her $$! Help us!

  13. #31627

    Not to worry

    Quote Originally Posted by Beereal  [View Original Post]
    For that kind of $$ I'd want everything. Especially getting up that ass.
    That price is not set in stone. It depends on how bad she needs a fix or room. She does bb for extra 50. She offered me 2 hhr & 3 hr not that long ago. Before you pull the trigger read the post I did on her.

    Buyer beware.

  14. #31626
    Quote Originally Posted by Radek14  [View Original Post]
    Miranda is now going by Moxie.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/9014999500

    I reached out and she quoted 5 Bens for an hour. Only does hours. GFE is available. She worked down to 3 3/4 Bens because she asked me to pay for her room. Needless to say I declined to partake.
    For that kind of $$ I'd want everything. Especially getting up that ass.

  15. #31625

    Emerald info

    Hey guys, if you're willing to share the number or password that would be great. I've been to the agencies before but never password protected so I don't know the process thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape