Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 12 of 2122 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 62 112 512 1012 ... LastLast
Results 166 to 180 of 31820
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #31655
    Quote Originally Posted by RTheGMan  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellas, this little smoke show claims to based out of Memphis and is currently on tour. I can't seem to find anything out about her. Does anyone have any experience with her or am I just chasing my own tail instead of hers? Feel free to dm me. TYIA.

    https://tryst.link/escort/psychokitty01
    Never heard of her but it looks like a fake profile to me. Scammer like. All the photos look doctored or AI.

    She also lists home bases of Chicago and Houston. I'd be wary of that. Profiles like these are a lot of times fake.

    At the very least, I'd want a free video call to determine if she is who she says she is. Also, I would not pay ANY sort of deposit before the meet up.

    Good luck and stay safe out there.

    Robert.

  2. #31654

    Right on, brother! Great Review!

    Quote Originally Posted by FooBoo  [View Original Post]
    Setting up with Daisy was remarkably smooth and hassle-free. We quickly agreed on a time and fee, and everything was straightforward from the start. When I arrived, Daisy introduced me to her friend, whose name escapes me now, but who ended up being fantastic. Once we all got comfortable and undressed, the experience turned into a literal bucket list moment with Daisy on one side and her friend on the other.

    They took turns giving oral, with one focusing on me while the other kissed my neck and kept me engaged. Daisy took top position first, followed by her friend, and while her friend was riding, Daisy stayed right there beside me, continuing to kiss my neck and hold my focus. We eventually transitioned to doggy style with Daisy while her friend relaxed nearby and kept herself entertained. Her friend had a fun, playful personality and joked around throughout, which added a really enjoyable, easygoing energy to the room.

    All in all, the damage was $300 for an hour, and it was hands down the best money I have ever spent. Daisy is a wonderful person and provider on her own, and together they made for an unforgettable session. I will definitely be a repeat client.
    Hell yeah man. The girl you are thinking of is Trixie. Her and Daisy are a great combo. They aim to please! I can think of a lot worse ways to spend $300. LOL.

    I'd say spending it with them is one of the best things you can do for three hundo. Everyone should try it at least once IMHO.

    Glad you had a good time.

    Robert.

  3. #31653

    Ambs

    Hey fellas, this little smoke show claims to based out of Memphis and is currently on tour. I can't seem to find anything out about her. Does anyone have any experience with her or am I just chasing my own tail instead of hers? Feel free to dm me. TYIA.

    https://tryst.link/escort/psychokitty01

  4. #31652

    Sorry

    Quote Originally Posted by Nickstone  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the info, unfortunately the add is already gone. Do you have a pic, or a link to another ad? You can dm me her # if you want. Trying to avoid the dangerous girls. Thanks.
    Didn't save the number. Sorry. Best bet is to avoid the View. Too shady.

  5. #31651

    Daisy and her friend

    Setting up with Daisy was remarkably smooth and hassle-free. We quickly agreed on a time and fee, and everything was straightforward from the start. When I arrived, Daisy introduced me to her friend, whose name escapes me now, but who ended up being fantastic. Once we all got comfortable and undressed, the experience turned into a literal bucket list moment with Daisy on one side and her friend on the other.

    They took turns giving oral, with one focusing on me while the other kissed my neck and kept me engaged. Daisy took top position first, followed by her friend, and while her friend was riding, Daisy stayed right there beside me, continuing to kiss my neck and hold my focus. We eventually transitioned to doggy style with Daisy while her friend relaxed nearby and kept herself entertained. Her friend had a fun, playful personality and joked around throughout, which added a really enjoyable, easygoing energy to the room.

    All in all, the damage was $300 for an hour, and it was hands down the best money I have ever spent. Daisy is a wonderful person and provider on her own, and together they made for an unforgettable session. I will definitely be a repeat client.

  6. #31650

    Latina Juliet

    Has anyone seen Juliet lately?

    All the review are a few years old. Just trying to figure out if it's worth the visit.

    https://rubrankings.com/united-state...ino-59699.html#listing_tab.

  7. #31649

    West Memphis Suzie. Out of the game

    Quote Originally Posted by Turbo21  [View Original Post]
    Anybody know what happen to her or have a contact on her? She disappeared.
    She's out of the game. Took like $40 from me through one of the payment apps. Said she would meet up and never did. Last thing she said was that she was looking for a real world job and I didn't hear anything from her after that even after multiple attempts.

    Time to move on, brother.

    Robert.

  8. #31648
    Quote Originally Posted by SearchNTurf  [View Original Post]
    I'm trying to get a hold of Kiki / Mercedes for a date, and she's typically in the summer and Macon area. Has anybody seen or heard from her lately? Message me if you have any info please.
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...597/9016960103

    This one? Is not responding? Just posted last night.

  9. #31647

    West Memphis Suzie

    Anybody know what happen to her or have a contact on her? She disappeared.

  10. #31646

    Kikki / Mercedes

    I'm trying to get a hold of Kiki / Mercedes for a date, and she's typically in the summer and Macon area. Has anybody seen or heard from her lately? Message me if you have any info please.

  11. #31645
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert662  [View Original Post]
    Can confirm Daisy's friend in town is Trixie. I don't have Trixie's contact info though. You would need to contact Daisy to get that. Daisy's number is 662-609-6518.

    Robert.
    I can confirm the two of them together are a blast.

  12. #31644

    Can confirm it's Trixie.

    Quote Originally Posted by DudeManWhat  [View Original Post]
    Who is her friend? Do you have a Pic? I know she used to do doubles with Trixie, but I lost contact with her a couple of years ago. Would love if it were Trixie!
    Can confirm Daisy's friend in town is Trixie. I don't have Trixie's contact info though. You would need to contact Daisy to get that. Daisy's number is 662-609-6518.

    Robert.

  13. #31643

    Ad gone

    Quote Originally Posted by Sparky911  [View Original Post]
    I knew I shouldn't have gone to S View! So stupid. She says she is independent so I arrived early to check out the situation. She told me she was driving to the hotel and I should meet her there. She wasn't driving anywhere. I watched her and her pimp get set up outside the room with another guy as well. They didn't know I was watching. I'm not saying they were going to rob me but it sure felt like it. I got out of there! Stay safe and stay off the View. I knew better!

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...phis/212794240
    Thanks for the info, unfortunately the add is already gone. Do you have a pic, or a link to another ad? You can dm me her # if you want. Trying to avoid the dangerous girls. Thanks.

  14. #31642
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert662  [View Original Post]
    Daisy looks better in person. She also has a friend in town if you like threesomes. Both ladies are fun. I've been seeing Daisy as a regular for awhile now.

    I recommend her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/memph...-/829932220852

    Robert.
    Who is her friend? Do you have a Pic? I know she used to do doubles with Trixie, but I lost contact with her a couple of years ago. Would love if it were Trixie!

  15. #31641

    S view 🚫

    Quote Originally Posted by Sparky911  [View Original Post]
    I knew I shouldn't have gone to S View! So stupid. She says she is independent so I arrived early to check out the situation. She told me she was driving to the hotel and I should meet her there. She wasn't driving anywhere. I watched her and her pimp get set up outside the room with another guy as well. They didn't know I was watching. I'm not saying they were going to rob me but it sure felt like it. I got out of there! Stay safe and stay off the View. I knew better!

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...phis/212794240
    I got took for my 150 in broad day on the view, never went back. Sucks because a lady I want to see frequents the view but my mind is well made up.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape