Escort Review: Escort Reports
+
Submit Review
Results 271 to 285 of 17690
-
07-22-26 12:42 #17420Senior Member

Posts: 150Anyone?
Anyone see her? I'll have a chance to visit next week but don't want to waste my time if not worth it.
https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ouis/213014856
-
07-21-26 08:38 #17419Senior Member

Posts: 100Burner App Nannies
Yep, add "incall" to the list too.
Originally Posted by JBurrows
[View Original Post]
I'm on Text Free now. I'll miss the in-app contacts list on Burner cause TF doesn't have one and I sure AF ain't giving it access to my real contacts list. But at least I don't have to censor myself.
-
07-21-26 08:26 #17418Senior Member

Posts: 100Mia: Tweaked Out Scam Artist & Thief
Yes, the good news is she's actually a little cuter than her pics.
Originally Posted by Stl26
[View Original Post]
The bad news is she's a meth head who can't sit still for more than a few seconds. Saw the pipe laying on a table in her room and she confirmed she's been on it a couple of years. Probably why she's slimmer than her pics.
The worse news is she's a scam artist and thief who will steal your money. Stay away.
PM me for details if that's not enough.
-
07-21-26 02:44 #17417Senior Member

Posts: 163Her friend told me that she been homeless ever since she lost her apartment. Been living under a bridge with her gf somewhere downtown. Haven't heard from months from her unfortunately.
Originally Posted by JustAguy
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-26 23:41 #17416Senior Member

Posts: 229Mia
Any Intel on Mia?
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...109/7302637549
-
07-20-26 23:36 #17415Senior Member

Posts: 229Saw her today. Fresh showered and smells good. Petite, soft booty. BBBJCIM for $. She's nice.
Originally Posted by DoodleKatz
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-26 19:13 #17414Senior Member

Posts: 321She's legit. Her & her twin sister.
Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-26 19:12 #17413Senior Member

Posts: 321I can verify that its 'known' by most workers to inflate $ on Tryst vs other sites. (Play to your audience AND be 'competitive' and / or 'comparative' to your competition.) They realize that most guys are 'stupid' enough to pay the higher rate. (And not negotiate or shop others sites. Plus they aren't required to post rates on LC or STG).
Originally Posted by ElixirMan
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-26 19:02 #17412Senior Member

Posts: 321Ditto
I can confirm this as well. NOW I get it. Jeez.
Originally Posted by Hobbyist1234
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-26 11:23 #17411Senior Member

Posts: 120On the run idk
Looks like she has warrants for resisting / interfering with arrest for a felony and possession of amphetamine or meth.
Originally Posted by JustAguy
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-26 10:42 #17410Senior Member

Posts: 87Lilia no response
Anyone heard from Lilia lately? My attempts to schedule the past couple of days have gone unanswered, which is extremely unusual for her.
-
07-19-26 19:03 #17409Senior Member

Posts: 211I enjoyed her too. If anyone finds her, I'm interested. In general, any spinner body, 100 lbs would be great if you have info.
Originally Posted by JustAguy
[View Original Post]
I've been around forever. If you remember Abra, 401 k Jazz, Hot Blonde Maggie, etc.
-
07-19-26 17:25 #17408Senior Member

Posts: 534She was good but something changed. Saw her a couple times and it was not good.
Originally Posted by Daemonic
[View Original Post]
I heard she got kicked off escort alligator and haven't heard from her since. Included a photo just in case she's using another name.
-
07-18-26 17:01 #17407Senior Member

Posts: 551Who believes this shit?
If these "multi-billion dollar" Cartels are suddenly so desperate for money they've now reduced themselves to randomly trying to shakedown gullible escort clients for a quick buck then they've seriously lost their fucking edge, LOL.
Originally Posted by SleepyHead63
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-26 08:25 #17406Senior Member

Posts: 57Hazel is real
I am happy to report that Hazel is real. The phone number on her photos is hers. The photos are real and accurate. The whole thing was straightforward and simple. Hh 2. 5.
Originally Posted by MongolianNinj
[View Original Post]
She was cute & wet, and she took a good pounding. Would probably repeat.











Reply With Quote




