Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 601 to 615 of 18363
-
07-15-26 11:29 #17763Senior Member

Posts: 250Worked for me, thanks!
Originally Posted by Grasshopping
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-26 08:11 #17762Senior Member

Posts: 286Natasha - https://members.seeking.com/member/f...0-cf003d7b0799.
I mean, between the dreads and what appear to be hairy pits, she looks like she stinks. And I wouldn't want to be seen in public with her. But those tits and booty with a small waist on a petite frame, if nothing else she'd be an interesting fuck. Anyway, claims to require 5 to meet and won't fuck for less than 8. So: no.
Some asian girl - https://members.seeking.com/member/1...f-dd89382782f1.
Wants to start online.
-
07-15-26 02:09 #17761Senior Member

Posts: 250Ami
Smart choice. She wouldn't budge on the price. That's usually 2 pussies and raw on top of that. Hard pass for me as well.
Originally Posted by Grasshopping
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-26 23:34 #17760Regular Member

Posts: 6Nathalie
This one: https://members.seeking.com/member/c...c-f8b50dd65284.
Claims to be French and that she works for the france consulate in San Francisco with regular trips to DC. May want to text from a 415 area code.
This account is running (or attempting to run) a zoom scam.
-
07-14-26 18:51 #17759Senior Member

Posts: 489Thanks for saving me time. Been talking to her for couple weeks now but I wasn't in a hurry to set a date up with her. Saw her pics and didn't think she's that appealing. Guess I won't waste my time on her.
Originally Posted by Rkoppa
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-26 13:49 #17758Senior Member

Posts: 286Haha didn't see Demi's headline until you mentioned it. "I can fix her".
Originally Posted by SRH59
[View Original Post]
Ami's smile could probably use improvement haha, but that's what doggy style is for.
April is a good communicator. Hopefully something comes of it.
-
07-14-26 11:27 #17757Senior Member

Posts: 169Demi tells you she's got high expectations. Unless they're a smoke show I avoid those profiles. Seems she's running out ahead of her punt coverage but still cute.
Originally Posted by TheCurve
[View Original Post]
April. Chatted briefly. Sweet demeanor. No plans to meet but I would if our conversation picked up.
Ami. Also chatting with. No red flags. Her private pictures weren't what I was expecting but she's cute.
-
07-14-26 09:12 #17756Senior Member

Posts: 106Ami
Ami she quoted me 8 oo covered everything and no kissing lips will do backdoor, didn't bother countering since we worlds apart in terms of price and even service.
Originally Posted by TheCurve
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-26 08:39 #17755Senior Member

Posts: 286Any intel on the following?
Demi - https://members.seeking.com/member/3...3-91cd8cdd99a3.
April - https://members.seeking.com/member/0...e-d2c4f3c2ae2e.
Ami - https://members.seeking.com/member/a...d-dda8654b6771.
Andrea - https://members.seeking.com/member/6...c-0191894a0755.
And on a side note I met Eva 5 years ago or so. Sweet girl and dtf. Seems she was away for a bit.
https://members.seeking.com/member/4...8-f1436b63166f
-
07-13-26 23:10 #17754Senior Member

Posts: 489Seeking 25% Discount Code
Just copy and paste the link and it will take you to the billing page with 25% discount ($112.50). You must not have current membership for it to work. If you have an active membership, the discount will not show. Wait until your memberships lapses then paste the link after you've signed in. I used to have 30% discount codes but none of them work anymore 😪.
https://members.seeking.com/member/2f68570a-82dd-4fe0-a8a7-b3a84964366f
-
07-13-26 17:52 #17753Senior Member

Posts: 1049Anastasia
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...1-756cb07efb3c
https://www.instagram.com/negura.anastasia.pmu/?hl=en
Like what. Is she planning to visit or?? Her location says dc but on insta she's not here.
-
07-13-26 17:08 #17752Senior Member

Posts: 32I actually had the same experience as the other guy, her profile pic looks great but the private pics made me lose interest.
Originally Posted by YannisDoe80
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-26 12:41 #17751Senior Member

Posts: 232Bots
Never crossed my mind actually til a few people hmu asking if I thought the site had bots or not. I feel like if they don't respond then they aren't interested. If they are super slow at responding, I move on. I lose interest fast. I've been in few different places the last two months and hadn't had much problems getting in contact with anyone.
Anyone else think of this or has input on the subject matter?
-
07-13-26 12:21 #17750Senior Member

Posts: 379Abby
She texted me out the blue. Agreed to meet. Cute girl, but not the one in the pics. Unfortunately, she brought another girl with her, and I knew it was a scam in the making, and walked out.
Originally Posted by BuckNaked84
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-26 12:17 #17749Senior Member

Posts: 35Facts. High mileage isn't even the word for it.
Originally Posted by DWinthrop
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





