Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 40 of 1222 FirstFirst ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 90 140 540 1040 ... LastLast
Results 586 to 600 of 18328
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #17743
    Quote Originally Posted by ChadwickX  [View Original Post]
    I agree, that first pic is really good. Private pics, not so much. She is fuckable, I just personally wouldn't pay for it with her. Connect with her and ask to see private photos and see for yourself.
    I've had her. She's pretty hot, better than her pics in person. Petite little columbian. Language barrier though, not sure I'll see her again. I'm on seeking for the GND white girl types

  2. #17742

    Brissa

    Quote Originally Posted by YannisDoe80  [View Original Post]
    I was about to hit Brissa up and before I waste my time wanted to check you brother on why she was a hard pass for you? Private photos hideous? On the very surface she looks very fuckable but you never know.
    I agree, that first pic is really good. Private pics, not so much. She is fuckable, I just personally wouldn't pay for it with her. Connect with her and ask to see private photos and see for yourself.

  3. #17741
    Quote Originally Posted by YannisDoe80  [View Original Post]
    Anyone any luck with this one? Started chatting but conversation moving extremely slow.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...c-77818b7ecc5b
    She asked me to talk on telegram. Obviously a scammer.

  4. #17740
    Quote Originally Posted by Kpop1  [View Original Post]
    I'd have them come visit me. Fuck fest for under a $1 k for multiple days. For shits and giggle here is a perfect example. Won't be pursuing her as she's not in my caliber.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...c-03365e07dcec
    Took a month off and catching up a bit. Look at the bullshit seeking flags in messages haha.

  5. #17739
    A quick peek and it shows the her as Location: Singapore.

    Maybe a scam?

    Quote Originally Posted by YannisDoe80  [View Original Post]
    Anyone any luck with this one? Started chatting but conversation moving extremely slow.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...c-77818b7ecc5b

  6. #17738
    Quote Originally Posted by YannisDoe80  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for this. I just started texting her few days ago. She responded and then crickets for 3 days and responded again yesterday. I'm not even going to bother responding.
    I was talking to her about a month or so ago. Everything seemed to be going very well. We agreed on an allowance and on our first meet. Then she turned into a cricket the day when we were supposed to meet. Not sure if she is even looking for anything. I think she has a bf IRL too.

  7. #17737

    Monica

    Anyone any luck with this one? Started chatting but conversation moving extremely slow.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...c-77818b7ecc5b

  8. #17736

    Brissa

    Quote Originally Posted by ChadwickX  [View Original Post]
    Brissa.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...5-4c2ee601c5b7

    We chatted, she shared her private photos and it was a hard pass for me.

    Dee.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...6-0e81f09777e4

    Dee gave me her number. We texted, not too many details were asked. She was supposed to come over and even texted confirmation an hour before then ghosted.

    Hailee.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...2-df460f98dc2a

    She started off telling me she needed $2400 for rent. Quickly asked about 500. Mentioned she had an ankle monitor and couldn't stray too far from home and could only do car stuff. Too sus for me, so didn't pursue much further. Ok did offer $100 for car stuff, but she never responded.

    Jas.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...a-1c655c128d13

    Sweet girl. Settled for 400. She came over. We had fun. It was meh for me. Not bad. But not great.

    Stella (I think her name was previously Stephanie).

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...0-642a57d8329c

    Gave me her number. We texted. She said she was mostly interested in online cause of schedule. I said I was only interested in in person and she seemed amenable to it, but then stopped responding to texts.

    Nat.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...2-49af7cfd0398

    Gave me her number. I texted her, but no response.

    Valentina.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...2-f82228d8b631

    She seemed dtf, but after I asked about specifics (after having a bad experience with BJ condom girl) she was vaugue. When I pushed further it sounds like no kissing, and covered up at all times for all things. Hard pass.

    Anya.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...8-645565baf2dd

    Asked to see more pics once we were on texts and hard pass. Her looks were a 2/10 for me and that is being generous.

    Dasha.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...1-aeb69012ce76

    She's good to go. Offered 300, she asked 400. I said ok, but then she required ubers. Pretty open minded and nice girl.

    Ezmeralda.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...9-5027c08cb3f1

    We chatted, she gave me her number, we texted and then she ghosted. Her images are easily reverse searched. I friended her on FB and snapchat. So maybe I'll try back later.

    Ariel.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...4-7a68a3c4c32b

    After the first text, she asked if we could facetime. She called me and with very little small talk asked for money so her kids could eat. Smart on her for showing she is real before trying to scam, but seemed like a scam nonetheless.

    Lola.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...d-0c1485e07029

    We chatted, I asked for her number. She asked for mine instead. Gave it to her and never heard back.
    I was about to hit Brissa up and before I waste my time wanted to check you brother on why she was a hard pass for you? Private photos hideous? On the very surface she looks very fuckable but you never know.

  9. #17735
    Quote Originally Posted by DasHottCalla  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...6-29075a5ab565

    Waste of time, legit idiot. Said she had her apartment free for the weekend and told me.

    To come over. Making my way there she says she actually headed to a bar with one of her guy friends (platonic). I get there, she doesn't pick up her phone or answer texts. I noticed her at the bar. She greets me and almost immediately has someone else she knows grabs her attention. She spends maybe 20 minutes with the other guy while I'm making awkward conversation with her friend. She comes back and forces conversation, then after 10 minutes the other guy that was at the bar tells her he's going to another bar. She tells me she has to leave.

    Don't take this one too seriously.
    Thanks for this. I just started texting her few days ago. She responded and then crickets for 3 days and responded again yesterday. I'm not even going to bother responding.

  10. #17734
    Quote Originally Posted by ChadwickX  [View Original Post]
    Brissa.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...5-4c2ee601c5b7

    We chatted, she shared her private photos and it was a hard pass for me.

    Dee.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...6-0e81f09777e4

    Dee gave me her number. We texted, not too many details were asked. She was supposed to come over and even texted confirmation an hour before then ghosted.

    Hailee.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...2-df460f98dc2a

    She started off telling me she needed $2400 for rent. Quickly asked about 500. Mentioned she had an ankle monitor and couldn't stray too far from home and could only do car stuff. Too sus for me, so didn't pursue much further. Ok did offer $100 for car stuff, but she never responded.

    Jas.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...a-1c655c128d13

    Sweet girl. Settled for 400. She came over. We had fun. It was meh for me. Not bad. But not great.

    Stella (I think her name was previously Stephanie).

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...0-642a57d8329c

    Gave me her number. We texted. She said she was mostly interested in online cause of schedule. I said I was only interested in in person and she seemed amenable to it, but then stopped responding to texts.

    Nat.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...2-49af7cfd0398

    Gave me her number. I texted her, but no response.

    Valentina.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...2-f82228d8b631

    She seemed dtf, but after I asked about specifics (after having a bad experience with BJ condom girl) she was vaugue. When I pushed further it sounds like no kissing, and covered up at all times for all things. Hard pass.

    Anya.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...8-645565baf2dd

    Asked to see more pics once we were on texts and hard pass. Her looks were a 2/10 for me and that is being generous.

    Dasha.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...1-aeb69012ce76

    She's good to go. Offered 300, she asked 400. I said ok, but then she required ubers. Pretty open minded and nice girl.

    Ezmeralda.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...9-5027c08cb3f1

    We chatted, she gave me her number, we texted and then she ghosted. Her images are easily reverse searched. I friended her on FB and snapchat. So maybe I'll try back later.

    Ariel.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...4-7a68a3c4c32b

    After the first text, she asked if we could facetime. She called me and with very little small talk asked for money so her kids could eat. Smart on her for showing she is real before trying to scam, but seemed like a scam nonetheless.

    Lola.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...d-0c1485e07029

    We chatted, I asked for her number. She asked for mine instead. Gave it to her and never heard back.
    I'd recommend Dasha. Have been with her couple of times. Very nice girl and pleasant to be around. 400 ppm. Her initial ask was higher I think. In the 600-700 range.

  11. #17733

    Ezmeralda

    Quote Originally Posted by ChadwickX  [View Original Post]
    Brissa.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...5-4c2ee601c5b7

    We chatted, she shared her private photos and it was a hard pass for me.

    Dee.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...6-0e81f09777e4

    Dee gave me her number. We texted, not too many details were asked. She was supposed to come over and even texted confirmation an hour before then ghosted.

    Hailee.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...2-df460f98dc2a

    She started off telling me she needed $2400 for rent. Quickly asked about 500. Mentioned she had an ankle monitor and couldn't stray too far from home and could only do car stuff. Too sus for me, so didn't pursue much further. Ok did offer $100 for car stuff, but she never responded.

    Jas.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...a-1c655c128d13

    Sweet girl. Settled for 400. She came over. We had fun. It was meh for me. Not bad. But not great.

    Stella (I think her name was previously Stephanie).

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...0-642a57d8329c

    Gave me her number. We texted. She said she was mostly interested in online cause of schedule. I said I was only interested in in person and she seemed amenable to it, but then stopped responding to texts.

    Nat.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...2-49af7cfd0398

    Gave me her number. I texted her, but no response.

    Valentina.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...2-f82228d8b631

    She seemed dtf, but after I asked about specifics (after having a bad experience with BJ condom girl) she was vaugue. When I pushed further it sounds like no kissing, and covered up at all times for all things. Hard pass.

    Anya.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...8-645565baf2dd

    Asked to see more pics once we were on texts and hard pass. Her looks were a 2/10 for me and that is being generous.

    Dasha.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...1-aeb69012ce76

    She's good to go. Offered 300, she asked 400. I said ok, but then she required ubers. Pretty open minded and nice girl.

    Ezmeralda.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...9-5027c08cb3f1

    We chatted, she gave me her number, we texted and then she ghosted. Her images are easily reverse searched. I friended her on FB and snapchat. So maybe I'll try back later.

    Ariel.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...4-7a68a3c4c32b

    After the first text, she asked if we could facetime. She called me and with very little small talk asked for money so her kids could eat. Smart on her for showing she is real before trying to scam, but seemed like a scam nonetheless.

    Lola.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...d-0c1485e07029

    We chatted, I asked for her number. She asked for mine instead. Gave it to her and never heard back.
    Same type of story, started texting off the site, we were planning on meeting, had to reschedule, then crickets. Still trying to meet her but comms have slowed down!

  12. #17732

    Met with dee

    Quote Originally Posted by ChadwickX  [View Original Post]
    Brissa.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...5-4c2ee601c5b7

    We chatted, she shared her private photos and it was a hard pass for me.

    Dee.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...6-0e81f09777e4

    Dee gave me her number. We texted, not too many details were asked. She was supposed to come over and even texted confirmation an hour before then ghosted.

    Hailee.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...2-df460f98dc2a

    She started off telling me she needed $2400 for rent. Quickly asked about 500. Mentioned she had an ankle monitor and couldn't stray too far from home and could only do car stuff. Too sus for me, so didn't pursue much further. Ok did offer $100 for car stuff, but she never responded.

    Jas.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...a-1c655c128d13

    Sweet girl. Settled for 400. She came over. We had fun. It was meh for me. Not bad. But not great.

    Stella (I think her name was previously Stephanie).

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...0-642a57d8329c

    Gave me her number. We texted. She said she was mostly interested in online cause of schedule. I said I was only interested in in person and she seemed amenable to it, but then stopped responding to texts.

    Nat.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...2-49af7cfd0398

    Gave me her number. I texted her, but no response.

    Valentina.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...2-f82228d8b631

    She seemed dtf, but after I asked about specifics (after having a bad experience with BJ condom girl) she was vaugue. When I pushed further it sounds like no kissing, and covered up at all times for all things. Hard pass.

    Anya.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...8-645565baf2dd

    Asked to see more pics once we were on texts and hard pass. Her looks were a 2/10 for me and that is being generous.

    Dasha.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...1-aeb69012ce76

    She's good to go. Offered 300, she asked 400. I said ok, but then she required ubers. Pretty open minded and nice girl.

    Ezmeralda.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...9-5027c08cb3f1

    We chatted, she gave me her number, we texted and then she ghosted. Her images are easily reverse searched. I friended her on FB and snapchat. So maybe I'll try back later.

    Ariel.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...4-7a68a3c4c32b

    After the first text, she asked if we could facetime. She called me and with very little small talk asked for money so her kids could eat. Smart on her for showing she is real before trying to scam, but seemed like a scam nonetheless.

    Lola.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...d-0c1485e07029

    We chatted, I asked for her number. She asked for mine instead. Gave it to her and never heard back.
    Dee is a cool girl, lives in arlington has 1 kid. 300 ppm BBFS and BBBJ; a bit bigger than I like, not fat, just bigger boned, one and done for me, just bc of other options. But she's smart and fun!

  13. #17731

    Field Report

    Brissa.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...5-4c2ee601c5b7

    We chatted, she shared her private photos and it was a hard pass for me.

    Dee.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...6-0e81f09777e4

    Dee gave me her number. We texted, not too many details were asked. She was supposed to come over and even texted confirmation an hour before then ghosted.

    Hailee.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...2-df460f98dc2a

    She started off telling me she needed $2400 for rent. Quickly asked about 500. Mentioned she had an ankle monitor and couldn't stray too far from home and could only do car stuff. Too sus for me, so didn't pursue much further. Ok did offer $100 for car stuff, but she never responded.

    Jas.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...a-1c655c128d13

    Sweet girl. Settled for 400. She came over. We had fun. It was meh for me. Not bad. But not great.

    Stella (I think her name was previously Stephanie).

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...0-642a57d8329c

    Gave me her number. We texted. She said she was mostly interested in online cause of schedule. I said I was only interested in in person and she seemed amenable to it, but then stopped responding to texts.

    Nat.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...2-49af7cfd0398

    Gave me her number. I texted her, but no response.

    Valentina.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...2-f82228d8b631

    She seemed dtf, but after I asked about specifics (after having a bad experience with BJ condom girl) she was vaugue. When I pushed further it sounds like no kissing, and covered up at all times for all things. Hard pass.

    Anya.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...8-645565baf2dd

    Asked to see more pics once we were on texts and hard pass. Her looks were a 2/10 for me and that is being generous.

    Dasha.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...1-aeb69012ce76

    She's good to go. Offered 300, she asked 400. I said ok, but then she required ubers. Pretty open minded and nice girl.

    Ezmeralda.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...9-5027c08cb3f1

    We chatted, she gave me her number, we texted and then she ghosted. Her images are easily reverse searched. I friended her on FB and snapchat. So maybe I'll try back later.

    Ariel.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...4-7a68a3c4c32b

    After the first text, she asked if we could facetime. She called me and with very little small talk asked for money so her kids could eat. Smart on her for showing she is real before trying to scam, but seemed like a scam nonetheless.

    Lola.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...d-0c1485e07029

    We chatted, I asked for her number. She asked for mine instead. Gave it to her and never heard back.

  14. #17730
    Quote Originally Posted by PRMan12  [View Original Post]
    She is a pro!

    I went out with her about a year ago! We were meeting at one of my spots and she showed up like a full blow hooker! Huge fakes hanging out! I was embarrassed and quickly had to escort her out! Went back to my place and after a BJ preview; she wanted to re-negotiate terms, for getting a baby sitter, driving from Bethesda (at the time), etc. I had to play nice just to get her out of my place, b / c she started acting crazy. Body is hot, pretty girl, but abs Bat S. Into holistic shit. I'm sure some have had a good time with her, but I couldn't get her out of my spot with the quickness!

    As far as ppm, I'm sure 500 would get it all done, maybe she is up to 800 now. Anyways be safe!
    Just been lurking around here and saw this and felt the need to chime in.

    Ugh in a word.

    I met her more than 2 year ago for m&G she looks horrid compared to her highly photoshop pics. And a lot older too. Yes hot body but her face is beat up. Before meeting we had agreed at 500 but when she walked in to the bar my heart sank and balls dried up. I'm nice guy so I hung around for a drink then told her we don't have any chemistry and left. Gave her a bit for gas because I'm such a nice guy. If guys are still paying her 500 she must be taking it up the ass and swallowing like a cum hungry champ but that's just conjecture. No experience haha.

  15. #17729

    Bunny Info?

    Does anyone want to DM me Bunnys number? She responded to my phone number ask (see attached) but it was after my subscription expired. Would rather not have to pay up for a month to get her number. Happy to share any info I may have.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails bunny.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape