Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 38 of 1222 FirstFirst ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 88 138 538 1038 ... LastLast
Results 556 to 570 of 18324
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #17769
    Quote Originally Posted by Rkoppa  [View Original Post]
    Ami she quoted me 8 oo covered everything and no kissing lips will do backdoor, didn't bother countering since we worlds apart in terms of price and even service.
    Condoms for oral and regular sex, saliva isn't allowed for lubricating. No kissing on the lips.

    Sounds like a high quality experience.

  2. #17768

    Amber

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCurve  [View Original Post]
    Amber - https://members.seeking.com/member/e...2-3ea9577b11b1.

    Texted a bit off site and sent me some pics. Dtf but seems firm with her ask of 1 k.

    Dasha - https://members.seeking.com/member/4...1-aeb69012ce76.

    Has a tomboy way about her that was slightly off putting, but as soon as dick is in her mouth and her pussy flips completely to feminine. Super chill girl with great tits who gives awesome head and can really take a pounding.
    I was talking to her couple of months ago when she first joined the platform. Her initial ask was 1. 2 but she brought it down to 700. It was still a big gap in both price (I was offering 500 max) and services (all covered, no kissing etc) so I passed.

  3. #17767
    Amber - https://members.seeking.com/member/e...2-3ea9577b11b1.

    Texted a bit off site and sent me some pics. Dtf but seems firm with her ask of 1 k.

    Dasha - https://members.seeking.com/member/4...1-aeb69012ce76.

    Has a tomboy way about her that was slightly off putting, but as soon as dick is in her mouth and her pussy flips completely to feminine. Super chill girl with great tits who gives awesome head and can really take a pounding.

  4. #17766
    Quote Originally Posted by BadHabits21  [View Original Post]
    This one: https://members.seeking.com/member/c...c-f8b50dd65284.

    Claims to be French and that she works for the france consulate in San Francisco with regular trips to DC. May want to text from a 415 area code.

    This account is running (or attempting to run) a zoom scam.
    Her profile caught my attention about months ago ago. Didn't go anywhere and I thought it was a scam.

  5. #17765

    Isabelle

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...3-019d8b06ef7f

    Any news on Isabelle? She seems hot and horny.

  6. #17764

    Jenn

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...f-30526a61d123

    She's been hmu the last week. She's seems very nice. Great conversation. Haven't talked ppm yet. Anyone sample? For what it's worth, she seems like she's actually looking for a real arrangement.

  7. #17763
    Quote Originally Posted by Grasshopping  [View Original Post]
    Just copy and paste the link and it will take you to the billing page with 25% discount ($112.50). You must not have current membership for it to work. If you have an active membership, the discount will not show. Wait until your memberships lapses then paste the link after you've signed in. I used to have 30% discount codes but none of them work anymore 😪.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2f68570a-82dd-4fe0-a8a7-b3a84964366f
    Worked for me, thanks!

  8. #17762
    Natasha - https://members.seeking.com/member/f...0-cf003d7b0799.

    I mean, between the dreads and what appear to be hairy pits, she looks like she stinks. And I wouldn't want to be seen in public with her. But those tits and booty with a small waist on a petite frame, if nothing else she'd be an interesting fuck. Anyway, claims to require 5 to meet and won't fuck for less than 8. So: no.

    Some asian girl - https://members.seeking.com/member/1...f-dd89382782f1.

    Wants to start online.

  9. #17761

    Ami

    Quote Originally Posted by Grasshopping  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for saving me time. Been talking to her for couple weeks now but I wasn't in a hurry to set a date up with her. Saw her pics and didn't think she's that appealing. Guess I won't waste my time on her.
    Smart choice. She wouldn't budge on the price. That's usually 2 pussies and raw on top of that. Hard pass for me as well.

  10. #17760

    Nathalie

    This one: https://members.seeking.com/member/c...c-f8b50dd65284.

    Claims to be French and that she works for the france consulate in San Francisco with regular trips to DC. May want to text from a 415 area code.

    This account is running (or attempting to run) a zoom scam.

  11. #17759
    Quote Originally Posted by Rkoppa  [View Original Post]
    Ami she quoted me 8 oo covered everything and no kissing lips will do backdoor, didn't bother countering since we worlds apart in terms of price and even service.
    Thanks for saving me time. Been talking to her for couple weeks now but I wasn't in a hurry to set a date up with her. Saw her pics and didn't think she's that appealing. Guess I won't waste my time on her.

  12. #17758
    Quote Originally Posted by SRH59  [View Original Post]
    Demi tells you she's got high expectations. Unless they're a smoke show I avoid those profiles. Seems she's running out ahead of her punt coverage but still cute.

    April. Chatted briefly. Sweet demeanor. No plans to meet but I would if our conversation picked up.

    Ami. Also chatting with. No red flags. Her private pictures weren't what I was expecting but she's cute.
    Haha didn't see Demi's headline until you mentioned it. "I can fix her".

    Ami's smile could probably use improvement haha, but that's what doggy style is for.

    April is a good communicator. Hopefully something comes of it.

  13. #17757
    Senior Member


    Posts: 167
    Demi tells you she's got high expectations. Unless they're a smoke show I avoid those profiles. Seems she's running out ahead of her punt coverage but still cute.

    April. Chatted briefly. Sweet demeanor. No plans to meet but I would if our conversation picked up.

    Ami. Also chatting with. No red flags. Her private pictures weren't what I was expecting but she's cute.

  14. #17756

    Ami

    Ami she quoted me 8 oo covered everything and no kissing lips will do backdoor, didn't bother countering since we worlds apart in terms of price and even service.

  15. #17755

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape