Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 556 to 570 of 18324
-
07-16-26 16:12 #17769Senior Member

Posts: 286Condoms for oral and regular sex, saliva isn't allowed for lubricating. No kissing on the lips.
Originally Posted by Rkoppa
[View Original Post]
Sounds like a high quality experience.
-
07-16-26 12:21 #17768Banned Member

Posts: 107Amber
I was talking to her couple of months ago when she first joined the platform. Her initial ask was 1. 2 but she brought it down to 700. It was still a big gap in both price (I was offering 500 max) and services (all covered, no kissing etc) so I passed.
Originally Posted by TheCurve
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-26 08:04 #17767Senior Member

Posts: 286Amber - https://members.seeking.com/member/e...2-3ea9577b11b1.
Texted a bit off site and sent me some pics. Dtf but seems firm with her ask of 1 k.
Dasha - https://members.seeking.com/member/4...1-aeb69012ce76.
Has a tomboy way about her that was slightly off putting, but as soon as dick is in her mouth and her pussy flips completely to feminine. Super chill girl with great tits who gives awesome head and can really take a pounding.
-
07-15-26 18:11 #17766Regular Member

Posts: 190Her profile caught my attention about months ago ago. Didn't go anywhere and I thought it was a scam.
Originally Posted by BadHabits21
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-26 17:45 #17765Senior Member

Posts: 525Isabelle
https://members.seeking.com/member/7...3-019d8b06ef7f
Any news on Isabelle? She seems hot and horny.
-
07-15-26 11:43 #17764Senior Member

Posts: 232Jenn
https://members.seeking.com/member/2...f-30526a61d123
She's been hmu the last week. She's seems very nice. Great conversation. Haven't talked ppm yet. Anyone sample? For what it's worth, she seems like she's actually looking for a real arrangement.
-
07-15-26 11:29 #17763Senior Member

Posts: 241Worked for me, thanks!
Originally Posted by Grasshopping
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-26 08:11 #17762Senior Member

Posts: 286Natasha - https://members.seeking.com/member/f...0-cf003d7b0799.
I mean, between the dreads and what appear to be hairy pits, she looks like she stinks. And I wouldn't want to be seen in public with her. But those tits and booty with a small waist on a petite frame, if nothing else she'd be an interesting fuck. Anyway, claims to require 5 to meet and won't fuck for less than 8. So: no.
Some asian girl - https://members.seeking.com/member/1...f-dd89382782f1.
Wants to start online.
-
07-15-26 02:09 #17761Senior Member

Posts: 241Ami
Smart choice. She wouldn't budge on the price. That's usually 2 pussies and raw on top of that. Hard pass for me as well.
Originally Posted by Grasshopping
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-26 23:34 #17760Regular Member

Posts: 6Nathalie
This one: https://members.seeking.com/member/c...c-f8b50dd65284.
Claims to be French and that she works for the france consulate in San Francisco with regular trips to DC. May want to text from a 415 area code.
This account is running (or attempting to run) a zoom scam.
-
07-14-26 18:51 #17759Senior Member

Posts: 489Thanks for saving me time. Been talking to her for couple weeks now but I wasn't in a hurry to set a date up with her. Saw her pics and didn't think she's that appealing. Guess I won't waste my time on her.
Originally Posted by Rkoppa
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-26 13:49 #17758Senior Member

Posts: 286Haha didn't see Demi's headline until you mentioned it. "I can fix her".
Originally Posted by SRH59
[View Original Post]
Ami's smile could probably use improvement haha, but that's what doggy style is for.
April is a good communicator. Hopefully something comes of it.
-
07-14-26 11:27 #17757Senior Member

Posts: 167Demi tells you she's got high expectations. Unless they're a smoke show I avoid those profiles. Seems she's running out ahead of her punt coverage but still cute.
Originally Posted by TheCurve
[View Original Post]
April. Chatted briefly. Sweet demeanor. No plans to meet but I would if our conversation picked up.
Ami. Also chatting with. No red flags. Her private pictures weren't what I was expecting but she's cute.
-
07-14-26 09:12 #17756Senior Member

Posts: 106Ami
Ami she quoted me 8 oo covered everything and no kissing lips will do backdoor, didn't bother countering since we worlds apart in terms of price and even service.
Originally Posted by TheCurve
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-26 08:39 #17755Senior Member

Posts: 286Any intel on the following?
Demi - https://members.seeking.com/member/3...3-91cd8cdd99a3.
April - https://members.seeking.com/member/0...e-d2c4f3c2ae2e.
Ami - https://members.seeking.com/member/a...d-dda8654b6771.
Andrea - https://members.seeking.com/member/6...c-0191894a0755.
And on a side note I met Eva 5 years ago or so. Sweet girl and dtf. Seems she was away for a bit.
https://members.seeking.com/member/4...8-f1436b63166f












Reply With Quote



