Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 38 of 1222 FirstFirst ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 88 138 538 1038 ... LastLast
Results 556 to 570 of 18320
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #17765

    Isabelle

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...3-019d8b06ef7f

    Any news on Isabelle? She seems hot and horny.

  2. #17764

    Jenn

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...f-30526a61d123

    She's been hmu the last week. She's seems very nice. Great conversation. Haven't talked ppm yet. Anyone sample? For what it's worth, she seems like she's actually looking for a real arrangement.

  3. #17763
    Quote Originally Posted by Grasshopping  [View Original Post]
    Just copy and paste the link and it will take you to the billing page with 25% discount ($112.50). You must not have current membership for it to work. If you have an active membership, the discount will not show. Wait until your memberships lapses then paste the link after you've signed in. I used to have 30% discount codes but none of them work anymore 😪.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2f68570a-82dd-4fe0-a8a7-b3a84964366f
    Worked for me, thanks!

  4. #17762
    Natasha - https://members.seeking.com/member/f...0-cf003d7b0799.

    I mean, between the dreads and what appear to be hairy pits, she looks like she stinks. And I wouldn't want to be seen in public with her. But those tits and booty with a small waist on a petite frame, if nothing else she'd be an interesting fuck. Anyway, claims to require 5 to meet and won't fuck for less than 8. So: no.

    Some asian girl - https://members.seeking.com/member/1...f-dd89382782f1.

    Wants to start online.

  5. #17761

    Ami

    Quote Originally Posted by Grasshopping  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for saving me time. Been talking to her for couple weeks now but I wasn't in a hurry to set a date up with her. Saw her pics and didn't think she's that appealing. Guess I won't waste my time on her.
    Smart choice. She wouldn't budge on the price. That's usually 2 pussies and raw on top of that. Hard pass for me as well.

  6. #17760

    Nathalie

    This one: https://members.seeking.com/member/c...c-f8b50dd65284.

    Claims to be French and that she works for the france consulate in San Francisco with regular trips to DC. May want to text from a 415 area code.

    This account is running (or attempting to run) a zoom scam.

  7. #17759
    Quote Originally Posted by Rkoppa  [View Original Post]
    Ami she quoted me 8 oo covered everything and no kissing lips will do backdoor, didn't bother countering since we worlds apart in terms of price and even service.
    Thanks for saving me time. Been talking to her for couple weeks now but I wasn't in a hurry to set a date up with her. Saw her pics and didn't think she's that appealing. Guess I won't waste my time on her.

  8. #17758
    Quote Originally Posted by SRH59  [View Original Post]
    Demi tells you she's got high expectations. Unless they're a smoke show I avoid those profiles. Seems she's running out ahead of her punt coverage but still cute.

    April. Chatted briefly. Sweet demeanor. No plans to meet but I would if our conversation picked up.

    Ami. Also chatting with. No red flags. Her private pictures weren't what I was expecting but she's cute.
    Haha didn't see Demi's headline until you mentioned it. "I can fix her".

    Ami's smile could probably use improvement haha, but that's what doggy style is for.

    April is a good communicator. Hopefully something comes of it.

  9. #17757
    Senior Member


    Posts: 166
    Demi tells you she's got high expectations. Unless they're a smoke show I avoid those profiles. Seems she's running out ahead of her punt coverage but still cute.

    April. Chatted briefly. Sweet demeanor. No plans to meet but I would if our conversation picked up.

    Ami. Also chatting with. No red flags. Her private pictures weren't what I was expecting but she's cute.

  10. #17756

    Ami

    Ami she quoted me 8 oo covered everything and no kissing lips will do backdoor, didn't bother countering since we worlds apart in terms of price and even service.

  11. #17755

  12. #17754

    Seeking 25% Discount Code

    Just copy and paste the link and it will take you to the billing page with 25% discount ($112.50). You must not have current membership for it to work. If you have an active membership, the discount will not show. Wait until your memberships lapses then paste the link after you've signed in. I used to have 30% discount codes but none of them work anymore 😪.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2f68570a-82dd-4fe0-a8a7-b3a84964366f

  13. #17753

    Anastasia

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...1-756cb07efb3c

    https://www.instagram.com/negura.anastasia.pmu/?hl=en

    Like what. Is she planning to visit or?? Her location says dc but on insta she's not here.

  14. #17752
    Quote Originally Posted by YannisDoe80  [View Original Post]
    I was about to hit Brissa up and before I waste my time wanted to check you brother on why she was a hard pass for you? Private photos hideous? On the very surface she looks very fuckable but you never know.
    I actually had the same experience as the other guy, her profile pic looks great but the private pics made me lose interest.

  15. #17751

    Bots

    Never crossed my mind actually til a few people hmu asking if I thought the site had bots or not. I feel like if they don't respond then they aren't interested. If they are super slow at responding, I move on. I lose interest fast. I've been in few different places the last two months and hadn't had much problems getting in contact with anyone.

    Anyone else think of this or has input on the subject matter?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape