Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 556 to 570 of 18330
-
07-17-26 20:42 #17775Senior Member

Posts: 238Yep, it's a huge increase
Yes, this same topic has been discussed in other forums, such as my home forum of Los Angeles. SDM had a $50 per month sub rate when I joined up last year and I've really enjoyed my time on the site, having met many wonderful girls, some of whom I'm still seeing to this day. However, as of last month, they tripled their subscription fees and when I complained, was told it for tech maintenance. I have thus not renewed, following my sub expiring on 7/7. Most of us here and in the chat groups on the SDM site seem to think they're trying to be like SA, to weed out the normal guys and only attract big spenders and even cracking down more on terms and language used.
Originally Posted by HeyDuhman
[View Original Post]
Thus, I decided to check out other sites, such as Sugarbook. If anyone has some good experiences on Sugarbook, let me know, so far it's been messaging and moving to text with two girls, but no in-person meet ups yet.
-
07-17-26 19:47 #17774Senior Member

Posts: 1041Tianna. Pics look better than irl. She's not very durable. She squirted and nutted all over me 2 x within 10 minutes and wanted to stop.
Originally Posted by NovaNova
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-26 18:34 #17773Senior Member

Posts: 368She's a cool / chill girl
If you can get her for less than 1 k, then I would recommend!
Originally Posted by YannisDoe80
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-26 13:15 #17772Banned Member

Posts: 131Sugar daddy meet $$
I did waste my $150 renewing my seeking membership after 6 mo or more to find the same pathetic fugly girls. But the silver lining is that I use seeking a lot when traveling for work and the rest of the country has some amazing gems. Someday I'm going to write a book on northern america based sex tourism since I would never see myself in Columbia, asia or those kinda places as I'm not into those kinda women I do wonder if there is a slavic hoetown somewhere safe for americans to visit and play because I do love those hot slavic girls.
Anyways. I thought I should finally try other sites, I signed up for sdm free account. Saw there are a handful of girls who look legit and not on seeking. BUT they want $150 a month? WTF! When did SDM get that expensive? I thought they used to be like 10-20-30 a month? Definitely not worth 150 because there are only like 100 girls in the DMV anyway.
-
07-17-26 11:33 #17771Senior Member

Posts: 1041Rae
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...6-5c03489182e6
Wants 800. Hells no.
-
07-16-26 18:08 #17770Senior Member

Posts: 489Looks like I pasted a completely wrong link previously!! Here is the correct 25% discount link:
Originally Posted by Grasshopping
[View Original Post]
https://members.seeking.com/billing/...s?promo=ALNjIG
-
07-16-26 16:12 #17769Senior Member

Posts: 286Condoms for oral and regular sex, saliva isn't allowed for lubricating. No kissing on the lips.
Originally Posted by Rkoppa
[View Original Post]
Sounds like a high quality experience.
-
07-16-26 12:21 #17768Banned Member

Posts: 107Amber
I was talking to her couple of months ago when she first joined the platform. Her initial ask was 1. 2 but she brought it down to 700. It was still a big gap in both price (I was offering 500 max) and services (all covered, no kissing etc) so I passed.
Originally Posted by TheCurve
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-26 08:04 #17767Senior Member

Posts: 286Amber - https://members.seeking.com/member/e...2-3ea9577b11b1.
Texted a bit off site and sent me some pics. Dtf but seems firm with her ask of 1 k.
Dasha - https://members.seeking.com/member/4...1-aeb69012ce76.
Has a tomboy way about her that was slightly off putting, but as soon as dick is in her mouth and her pussy flips completely to feminine. Super chill girl with great tits who gives awesome head and can really take a pounding.
-
07-15-26 18:11 #17766Regular Member

Posts: 190Her profile caught my attention about months ago ago. Didn't go anywhere and I thought it was a scam.
Originally Posted by BadHabits21
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-26 17:45 #17765Senior Member

Posts: 525Isabelle
https://members.seeking.com/member/7...3-019d8b06ef7f
Any news on Isabelle? She seems hot and horny.
-
07-15-26 11:43 #17764Senior Member

Posts: 232Jenn
https://members.seeking.com/member/2...f-30526a61d123
She's been hmu the last week. She's seems very nice. Great conversation. Haven't talked ppm yet. Anyone sample? For what it's worth, she seems like she's actually looking for a real arrangement.
-
07-15-26 11:29 #17763Senior Member

Posts: 245Worked for me, thanks!
Originally Posted by Grasshopping
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-26 08:11 #17762Senior Member

Posts: 286Natasha - https://members.seeking.com/member/f...0-cf003d7b0799.
I mean, between the dreads and what appear to be hairy pits, she looks like she stinks. And I wouldn't want to be seen in public with her. But those tits and booty with a small waist on a petite frame, if nothing else she'd be an interesting fuck. Anyway, claims to require 5 to meet and won't fuck for less than 8. So: no.
Some asian girl - https://members.seeking.com/member/1...f-dd89382782f1.
Wants to start online.
-
07-15-26 02:09 #17761Senior Member

Posts: 245Ami
Smart choice. She wouldn't budge on the price. That's usually 2 pussies and raw on top of that. Hard pass for me as well.
Originally Posted by Grasshopping
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




